c&t tuesday

So, I got up at 5:15 this morning to do some last minute studying for my exam (which I probably didn't need) but I literally had dreams about taking this test last night so it wasn't like I was getting super good sleep.

Anyway, took the test and got a 100% and I am just so thrilled I can't even tell you! Such a relief. :)

Then I went to the gym for my c25k run. It was the fist time (week 4) that it actually felt marginally like a wo. I did 3 min run, 1.5 min walk, 5 min run, 2.5 min walk, 3 min run, 1.5 min walk, 5 min run or something like that. Either way, it felt good! Knees are still hanging in there so I'm hopeful.

This afternoon I have weights. CST from Muscle Max and MIS I think.

Nothing else really planned for the day. Leaving in a minute to go pick up kids for lunch.

Have a great day everyone!

good morning, angie! congrats on the 100!! So glad C25k is going well on your knees so far!

C to 5k was something I had my heart set on for a while. I need serious motivation when I work out (great instructor or great music or both) because I just don't have the "oomph" by myself. The podcasts just bored me to tears! I might have done it for less than a week, can't recall. Now my knees couldn't take it anyway but when I have less lbs bouncing on them I will have to try again.

Even Cardio Coach starts to feel blah to me when he doesnt talk for awhile... but I just think about beautiful coach Sean and it gets better =)

Angie, WTG on your test & run! c25k bored me to tears - I know what you mean about feeling like a WO.

Wendy, Nice productive day yday! Good for you! Oooopsie daisy on the near accident! :D

-
Messy house - how does this happen?! Gotta do some pick up.

More chat later!

Morning ladies!

Angie, ^5 on the test! I knew you could do it!
Wendy, thanks for telling me your preg test story yesterday, it makes me hopeful.
Kate, my house is messy too and I JUST cleaned!

This morning has NOT gotten off to a good start. I went to bed at 11 - waaayyyy too late - because of The Bachelor. I was woken up at 4 am when Collin came in to talk about his "terrible dream" - and then he climbed into my bed and hit & kicked me for the next 30 minutes until my alarm went off. I got up, came downstairs, and logged onto my bank account to find a couple hundred dollars worth of bogus paypal charges. I called the bank and paypal, and in the middle of all of that, here comes Chris and Collin - Collin is threatening to puke. I think he is faking it, but I guess we shall see...

So all of that consumed my workout time, so nothing for me this morning. I am getting behind do I need to step it up. Will do upper body tonight, cardio and lower body tomorrow morning.

hi ladies!

angie, fantastic on the test and the run. tell me about your knee issues.

kate, sorry for the stuffy nose. j sounds so cute. aidan has a big teddy bear belly on a small frame.

wendy, great job with the driving. mass is not easy, but then, ca probably is not either.

katie, sorry for the morning. i must pay bills today too. how are you feeling otherwise?

my friend got in without a hitch yday. it is so nice to have someone to talk to. she said i could run early and she'd listen for the bys:D:D so i went out super early this am, in the pouring rain, and had a euphoric 10 miles. i feel great. wish my weight would cooperate:( anyone have any ideas on where to find a reputible nutrionist? or should i try weight watchers? something is just off. i have been so good with my eats, and i am actualy GAINING. it is so frustrating. anyways, no more dwelling on that! plan today is to take the boys to a jumpy place this morning. it is supposed to pour all day long. i have a sitter tonight so i can take my friend out. poor dh is stuck for a long while more, so now i have to find a sitter so i can work saturday:rolleyes: bbiab

ok, breakfastdown the hatch, lol. my oatmeal special. unfortunately, JJ still seems slightly under the weather. I thought he was getting sick a few days ago but didnt. now he has a cough, didn't sleep well last night and just seems a little off this morning. I guess no gym, BOO. I know other parents might but I don't feel right bringing germis in to share with others. DH gets home abt 9 and has to go right to bed for another overnight tonight so he can't hang with JJ while I go =( I do have plenty of workout videos -- please help kick my butt to do one!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a driving lesson at 12:30 and hopefully JJ will be napping so I can leave him here.

katie, i watched the bachelor, too. and i am sick about it -- such garbage and yet i am GLUED to the tv... ack. your paypal story is making me nervous because I just sold a few things on ebay... how did that happen?

kate, how are the girlies today? LOL at your 30 lb babygirl!!!!! JJ is 22 lbs now at 18m. my house isn't looking so great, either! we're in serious get-ready-to-go mode and for me its cleaning out cabinets and drawers, using things up, donating and selling things. So the house actually looks worse right now with stuff around in various stages of this process...

Good Morning Girls !!!:D

Finally- headache is gone and I feel groggy but MUCH better !

Thanks for all the nice compliments on my hair. I KNOW the picture doesn't look that different from my pic that you see up here all the time. But my hair had grown a TON (I should dig out a recent picture and post it ) so it really IS a big change . My hair is super thick and when I took my hair out of the pony tail the girl at the salon said MAN you have a TON of hair !
True. It was way too long and so thick and pulling any curl/ body out of it.

I need to catch up on what I've missed, but Angie- 100% !!!!!!! High five ! You definitely are working hard and it shows ! Great job ! I don't think I could have been that great of a student with little ones at home !!

Nina- have you seen a dr. recently and mentioned the weight ? I doubt that this is it, but you COULD have thyroid issues. IF you are hypo thyroid, you can pack on weight when you are eating well and exercising . Do you have any other symptoms ?

Hi everyone !

It's my rest week - so maybe yoga and stretching for me today !

Becky

nina, glad you've got your friend in town!! LOL @ 11 miles in the rain, that sounds like hell to me and it is euphoria for you, diff strokesfor diff folks =) sorry i dont have any advice abt the weight gain. I would think at your fit level you should find a sports nutritionist who will understand your goals and regimen better than your average RD who deals with mostly overweight, diabetic folks, etc.

Morning!

I have a Career Day meeting at 10 and a doctor appt. at 1-in downtown Detroit. Darrin doesn't want me going cause I have to take Nevena and it's for a rather frivolous reason-I want to get an eyelid lift. So we'll see if I end up going. Yesterday was good-changed all 4 beds, did laundry, made dinner (black bean and sweet potato chili), worked out and went to dance. Eats were good except for some cheez-its in my soup and 2 handfuls of chocolate chips last night. I need to start doing way more cardio-havne't been really doing any lately and my weight is way up. Today will be cardio and abs-not sure what yet.

Katie, my kids work me up with bad dreams the other night-I just put them back to bed and told them we must have forgot to put their pillows on the good dream side;) I knew who won the Bachelor weeks ago-I found a spoiler website that told the whole story! Hope Collin doesn't get sick!

Angie, great job on your test! I'm thinking about starting the C25k this week-maybe today! Although I much prefer to run outside.

Wendy, busy day yesterday! Sorry JJ isn't well. I'm debating taking Nevena to school-she's got a nasty cough too and glassy eyes:( We'll help kick you butt, don't worry!

Nina, so glad your friend is there! Enjoy your time with her and let her free you up for some alone time too:) I've been gaining too-but I've been lazy with my cardio and my eats have been way too treat filled! Is it bad to ask you how much you weigh and how tall you are? Just cause I don't think you're overweight at all.

Katie, Sorry for th rough start to your day! Hope it turns around!

Nina, Glad you're enjoying your friend!

Wendy, ***insert butt kick here *** :D
good luck driving!

Becky, Glad you're feeling better!

Klaudia, Busy day! Hope the dr has somethign god to share w/ you!

Good morning everyone!

I am working from home today because one of the burners on our stove has been broken since last Spring. DH said he was going to fix it and then decided he didn't want to mess with the gas stove. So the repairperson is coming today to fix it. It's one of our front burners and it has been driving me crazy. Today's workout was disc 22 CST and plate and weight abs.

Angie, great job on your test!
Katie, sorry for the rough morning. Hope the rest of the day is better.
Nina, I would try a sports nutritionist over weight watchers. I don't think weight watchers works if you work out a lot. You end up extremely hungry and tired all the time.
Wendy, sorry JJ is under the weather. Good luck driving today!
Becky, glad you are feeling better. What workout are you doing today?
Klaudia, good luck at the dr's today. I am scared of plastic surgery.
Hi Anne, Lisa, Robin, Clintonya & DrBecky!

Quick drive by, it's meeting madness Tuesday for me. I talked to TCB last night....mmmmmmmmmm, he has a dreamy voice.

Oh, and I got up and did Disc 20, Legs, this morning. I'm getting my hair cut after work, so I needed to get that done. Check!

I'll bb for personals.

anne

Just finished MM CST and I can barely type. I was going to do MIS CST as well but Cathe sufficiently fried my muscles with MM so I think I might be in danger of dropping weights on my head if I tried to do any more. Geez. I forgot how hard that WO was and I only did part of it!

I gotta run to get the kids but will be back for personals later.

Hi!

Angie, great way to start the day, 100% & a good workout! LOL about the typing!! Great job on the 2nd workout!

Katie, sorry for the crazy morning! And the pay pal thing is horrible

Kate, how’s the house cleaning going?

Klaudia, I saw your dinner on fb – that sounded delicious!

Wendy, hope JJ isn’t getting sick. Did you choose a w/o yet :)

Nina, glad you are having a great time w/your friend and that you were able to get your run in! I agree w/the others about the sport nutritionist vs. weight watchers and also w/Klaudia, from your pics you don’t look overweight. Is it possible it’s just from the sts workouts???

Colleen, hope you are enjoying your work at home day, especially after the weekend!

Becky, glad the migraine went away! Yoga sounds good!

Anne, busy day for you! Great job on getting back to your workouts so fast!

Lisa, hope you are feeling better today! Did you win the battle w/the chocolate :)

Hi Robin & Becky Sue!

Will be doing Hiit 40/20 today and probably some extra abs and trying to keep this eating in check!!

Clintonya

Hi, Clintonya, how's your eating today? TCB is really into good nutrition, it's so funny; he sends me this stuff and I'm like, "Yeah, I already know about that." Then he tells me about his work outs and I counter with my Cathe stuff and he's like, "Whoa."

Angie, great job on your test! And your work out! I love MM, I forgot about it. I may need to pull that out after I finish STS.

Colleen, is your stove fixed yet? That would drive me crazy. I'm glad you get to work from home after going in this weekend.

Klaudia, how was Career Day? Did you go downtown? I love downtown, but don't get there very often.

Wendy, I'm with you--Nina's run sounds like torture to me, but I'm glad she had fun! It sounds like your driving is coming right along. When do you leave for Cally?

Becky, I'm so glad you're feeling better, did you do yoga today?

Nina, have fun with your friend--it will rejuvenate you like you won't believe. While it was fun to meet TCB, it was just so good to spend last week with old friends who really "get" me, kwim? I hope you enjoy it.

Katie, what a crappy way to start the day! At least it's not Monday, right?

Kate, is your house neater than earlier? If not, don't worry about it!

Where is Robin? Did I miss something?

Hi Lisa and drBecky!

Okay, I'm done with meetings for today and I need to get some real work done after lunch. Wish me luck!

anne

Ok, how do you guys do more than 1 HiiT workout at a time?! I just got done with the pyramid one and I'm still catching my breath! Whew! Still need to do some abs. Cancelled both my meeting and my doc appt since Nevena wasn't feeling well and stayed home from school. I had promised her McD's yesterday so I'm gonna go get her some-I'm having leftovers:)

Colleen, that's great that you have such a flexible work schedule. I'm scared of plastic surgery too but my eyes make me look so old and tired:( The only way I would do it is if the doc says it's hindering my eyesight otherwise it's a no go.

Clintonya, it was really good! I added some shredded 2% Mexican cheese and some ff Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.

Anne, didn't go anywhere! Career Day is at the end of the month-we're just getting everything ready-ironic that someone who's never had a job is organizing Career Day!;) I love living vicariously through you and the new boy:) Methinks we need some rekindleing!

yes yes yes!!! GS back and shoulders done, incline abs too! Eats are and have been squeaky clean! Love it! Going to go on a walk again when J gets up.
House is mostly picked up and I've got a turkey ready to go in the oven. MMM! I want stuffing so bad but I know I couldn't resist it so I didn't make it. sigh....

Colleen, Nice WO! Stove fixed yet?

Angie, MM is a burner for sure! Have fun w/ your girls!

Anne, All your TCB talk is so exciting!!! I'm w/ Klaudia - I need rekindling too!:eek: It takes soooo long for my hormones to rebalance after birth/during nursing.:(

Clintonya, Great WO for you! Keep those eats healthy! Food is our fuel!:D

Klaudia, I'm a 1-HIIT wonder too!:D:p
Hope Nevena gets feeling better - poor thing! At least she's not puking on a stage!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.