----- c&t neverbeensogladit'sFRIDAY -----

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Oh my word, I wasn't sure I was going to survive this week! But it's Friday, my husband is home, and I have a big fat brownie waiting on me for dessert tonight. All is right with the world!:D

My job is absolutely, positively, downright AWFUL. I just really can't handle it anymore. I need to work overtime (and they have agreed to pay us for doing so), but I just can't find the time - I am busy at home too! All day long at my office, I am literally on the phone for 80% of the day when I am not with clients, which doesn't leave much time to get things done. Uggghhh, so frustrating! I sure hope today is better!

So Chris is home - he got back into town and came to my office 5 minutes before closing time, and ran up behind me and threw his arms around me. It was so sweet! Then we went to get Collin from daycare and he screamed and squealed when he saw his Bishy! I cooked steaks and baked potato for dinner last night (timing was perfect Kate, by the way).

I have a full day with no clients to get paperwork done and hopefully the phones will cooperate. My mom is coming tonight - her birthday was on Monday. She asked for the Barefoot Contessa brownies instead of cake, so I baked the brownies in 10, 8, and 6" cake pans and stacked them for a tiered brownie cake!

Kate, you asked recently about my mom's surprise party - the surprise got busted:( It's a long and painful story, but a 'good friend' went behind my back and told her and blew the whole thing up. So no party:(

Not sure on a workout today, we will see how the day goes...

Good Morning Girls & TGIF !!!:D:D:D

Katie- ugh at awful job & your "friend" ruining your party, Yay, at Chris being home, your mom coming, a "maybe peaceful " work day today and BROWNIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);)

More rain today and tomorrow and my DH is working tomorrow again.:(

Today is Disc 27 Shoulders/bi/tri . and later some stretching.

Yesterday eating got a little out of control, so it's back to it today !!!:eek::confused:

Hi Everyone !

I'll bbl.....Becky

katie, that SUPERSUCKS abt the party! sounds like youre making up for it tho! your br-cake sounds awesome!
so :D for you that c is back! and that the steaks turned out good! we eat them a lot!

becky, dotto that on eats yday. can you say frosting while decorating gs cake?:eek::eek::eek:

wo unlikely today but am gonna try

try to bbl...

oh katie, i am so glad your dh is back!!! that is wonderful. so sorry about your mom's party. i hope you enjoy your evening tonight. brownies sound so good.

becky, good morning! back on track today for sure. did you do this weeks yoga free wo? is it good?

hi kate! what is going on today?

another rainy day here. yesterday afternoon i had 2 boys in their underware splashing madly in dirty puddles - so fun. eats were perfect yday. i actually slept last night too. so why did i have a horrible run this am? i got my miles in, but it was so hard. i felt like i bonked early. ah well, planning on some yoga later - i am so addicted itis not even funny. we may all go to the zoo this morning. i have some errands too, but we will see how the day goes. bbiab. and eats will be clean and portioncontrolled again today for sure. luckily i have no cravings.

Nina, Nice days for you! Julia and I were out on the big trampoline yday and she kept saying "bounce bounce bounce" - it was so cute!:) Glad the yoga is going good for you! That's how I feel about CS - hate to miss a day! Sorry your run was blah. The zoo sounds fun.

Party prep is in full swing! No, it shouldn't take this long to pull everything together but with my little Junie.....everything takes longer!:p Gina is so excited. I hope the slumber party part goes well. Isabel is being a champ helping me get the house in order. Love her!

Disc 27 shoulders/bi/tri CHECK !!!

Later I will add stretching or yoga !

Nina, yes I did the free workout on Tuesday. It was good but I didn't like it as much as many others they've had.

Where is everybody today ????

Drinking my smoothie and skipping off the the shower ! :p:D:D:D:D

hi ladies - crazy day ahead and I'm running late getting ready for step class but promise to pop back in at some point today. i did get my house cleaned up yday from fam here wed night and just in time for the craziness i signed up for this wkend... hosting 4 kids for a youth group event. they eat and sleep here and we drive them back and forth to the temple each day. and one of the kids has a gluten allergy, sigh...

try to be back after the gym!

Good morning everyone!

I am so glad it is Friday too. I am leaving work early today and heading to the beach. Too bad the weather will be crappy but we meeting some friends to celebrate St. Patty's Day. I hope to get to the outlets too but it is supposed to be rainy and windy so I don't know if I will go. I spoke with a friend last night about a job at her company. I really hope something works out soon. I am so tired of being bored at work.

Katie, sorry your mom's surprise got ruined but I am glad you can do something nice for her.
Becky, where do you get the free workout?
Nina, yeah to no cravings. Splashing in the puddles sounds like so much fun!
Kate, I hope J lets you get ready for G's party. Maybe she will take a nice long nap for you.
Wendy, you slipped in on me. Enjoy step class!

Katie, hope the day goes by fast for you! Your weekend sounds fun! Sorry about the b-day surprise being ruined :(

Becky, hope you can find something fun to do while dh works tomorrow!

Kate, have fun w/the birthday today!! Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY:D:D

Nina, those moments are some of the best w/kids :)

Wendy, busy weekend ahead for you! You are brave :D

Colleen, hope the weather clears up some so you & dh can have a fun time at the beach! I remember when I was working in retail, being bored was the worst thing!

Hi to everyone!

Just the usual going on today. Going to do a bar method w/o today. Oldest dd is taking the SATs in the morning. bbl.

Clintonya

Only ONE page ??? SERIOUSLY ????:eek::eek:

Wow, everyone must be having busy days ! I'm actually having kind of a nice , slow day .

I just did some yoga from yogajournal.com . They have 20 min. podcasts you can do or download. I did two of them today........shoulder openers and core strengtheners. Was a good series. I really like the guy on there, Jason Somebody....he's really good except he always says something and then adds, uh huh !!!!! ALL the time ! Drives me nuts !!!:p:eek:

Anyway........whats everybody doing this weekend ???
Possibilities for me : spin class with DD, pancake breakfast at the maple syrup festival, trip to Trader Joe's , possibly shopping at the outlet malls.
No plans are firmed up yet, so I'm in wait and see mode !

Where are the storms we were told we were getting ? We haven't even had any rain yet ! It's in the 60's and cloudy.

We ARE LAME lately aren't we?!?!? I promise to be back to my regular posting fury next week!:D I've gotta make it thru this weekend!

Looking fwd to G's slumber party tonight. They should all be gone by 10AM tmrw and then I'm going to nap the big girls bec we are going to the circus after lunch.:D

Party prep has gone well - I think I'm just abt set.

Becky, Lots of fun plans ahead for you! Awesome! pancakes, maple syrup.....mmmmmmm....drool!

Clintonya, I havea Bar Method (hate to type BM!:p) I haven't even opened yet - the Accelerated one. Maybe tmrw I'll get to do it.

Colleen, Have a great weekend!

Wendy, Good luck this weekend!

I'm DYING to know how Anne's LOVE WEEKEND is going!!!!!!

My princess is just waking up - peace!

Kate- good luck and have fun at the party ! I loved sleepovers the girls had when they were little. It's a lot of work though !!! Def. nap if you can before the circus !
I still remember when my DS (oldest of my kids) was just little, not even 2 yet and my sister and I took him to the circus in my sisters brand new car . Well , we got there and he started being very fussy and then he was afraid of the loud noises, and just got worse and worse until we decided to leave. We got all the way back to her car after walking forever and I got him all strapped into his car seat and he threw up all over the place !!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:! I knew my sister wanted to die ! She didn't have kids and this was her first brand new car !
We had to drive all the way home with the windows open because it smelled so bad and I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed to get it clean !
Poor little guy ended up with a stomach virus :(. And my sister- I have to give her credit, she was cool about the whole thing .:cool:
Anyway, I hope you have a better time !!!!;)

LOL @ Anne's *love weekend* :p:D

Becky, ROFL @ your vomit story! That is great!

JUst got back from getting hte girls to dance - party in ONE HOUR!!!! Send me sanity!!!!

Hey ladies. Can I join your most fantastic supreme group?

Miss ya and sorry about being mia for so long.

I've been going through some stuff.:(:(:(

Promise to workout tomorrow and check in.

Kate, hope the party is going great! Sanity is sent and you will have a blast!!

Anne, I want to know too – I need some excitement!!!

Becky, oh your poor sister, but what a good sister for playing it cool :D

Hi Robin- we’ve missed you :):) Hope everything is okay!

Feeling very dom-y tonight! Not much is going on, but I need to get some work done, but I am thinking of just waiting until tomorrow-I am tired!

Clintonya

omigoodness ladies, what a WHIRLWIND DAY!!!! waiting for the kiddos to arrive in the next half hour or so. more craziness manana and i apologize in advance for being light on the check in front. great step class this morning and eats were about 75% clean, coulda been better. miss you guys!!

kate, im not sure who has it rougher... you with a house full of giggling girls or me with a houseful of clumsy, burpin' boys! LOL!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.