c&t ladies on the weekend

chefkate

Cathlete
up w/ my babe.......sigh

any fun plans? im hoping to do some misc shopping/errands without bebe. we'll see...

Today is Collin's Birthday Party! My little baby Collin is turning FIVE next week!

We are having a pool party at the Wellness Center - he wanted Sponge Bob everything! I attached the invitation cause I love it so much I wanted y'all to see it! (It has my phone number on it, so I will take it down later today)

The kids will get to play in the pool for about an hour, and they they will go have food and play games. We are serving "Krabby Patties" (mini-cheeseburgers), "Seanut Butter and Jellyfish Sandwiches" (PBJ), goldfish, and pineapple. And of course cake! We are going to play "pin the jellyfish into Sponge Bob's net" and we also have a pinata! I can't wait - I think it's going to be so fun!

So busy day ahead for Mama - make a whole bunch of PBJ sandwiches this morning, then I have to run Collin over to sign him up for t-ball this spring, off to Martin's to pick up the cake and balloons, then then party is at 2. No nap for me today:eek:

STS back and bis this morning before I get my crazy day going! Be back soon!

Attachments

• Collin 5th Birthday.jpg
    Collin 5th Birthday.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 14
Good Morning Girls ! :)

Katie, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the birthday party ! All of it ! The theme, the food , and the invitations !!!! We've done the swimming bday party before & it's a huge hit ! Have fun and happy early birthday to Collin !!!!!!!!!! I hope he has a great time !

I'm going to spin class at 8 this morning ........then getting my haircut a little later today. I've never taken spinning before but am excited to try it.
I'm going to a new spa/salon too....and I'm going to change up my hair, so wish me luck !!!
The workout on my rotation is back/biceps, which I will do later today. It's the LAST workout of Meso 2 and then I'm in recovery week, which, btw, I AM taking this time. LOL LOL I will NOT forget it !!!:p;)

Kate- I hope you got back to sleep !!!!!!!!!

I'll try to pop back in later today.

Becky

Katie, how freaking adorable! That is awesome! You are such a good mommy!

Becky, Have a great class and enjoy your new 'do!

Wendy, How did the cake go over?!
DrBecky, How's Z and the Hospital?
Lisa, Are you guys healthy?
-

I did get to go back to sleep. I was only up for about 30 mins with her. And she slept til 7 which is awesome! I'm excited to get a lot done today and hopefully a couple WOs too.

Don't forget to drink your water!!! :D:D

Morning! I am so sore today-upping my weights by 5lb. increments instead of 2-3 is giving me some major DOMS! I'm not complaining! The carnival was a success and then a bunch of us PTO moms went out for a drink so I got home right before Kate woke up with J! Getting raedy to go to my boxing class then I need to hit the store for some daddy/daughter dance stuff for tomorrow:) Nothing else on tap for today except hopefully relaxing with my DH -I feel like I haven't seen him in ages!

Katie, cute invite and menu!:) We had the girls b-day at a local community center's indoor water park the past two years-the kids love it!:) Have fun today!

Becky, enjoy your salon trip. And I hope your butt's not screamin' too much after your spin class!;)

Kate, glad J came to her senses and fell back asleep. Have a productive day!

Klaudia, WTG DOMS!
Late night, eh? I bet you had a great time!
Have a great day....hope you get some time w/ your hub!

OMGGGGGGGGG I LOVE LOVE LOVE SPINNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D

It was SO much fun, I can't even say ! Great music, great energy! Fun group, there were only 4 other people and my daughter and I ! Really nice people who were helpful when we said it was our first class.
I can't wait to go back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was one hour and we did the whole thing.......no slacking off or hanging back or extra breaks ! I have to say it tells me that I am getting just as good a workout at home........as if I had any doubt !;);)

One guy who took the class even mentioned after that he'd never guess it was my first class !

I'm so glad my daughter also loved it, so she wants to go again .
The only bad thing for me is that I am NOT a member so I can only go when she has a guest pass for me. Right now she has 5 more and said I could use them all !!!!!!! :p

Gotta shower and head off to get my hair cut!!!

Kate, did you get my PM ?

Becky

Hi!

Becky, glad both you and your dd liked the spin class! Good luck w/the new do :) I am sure it will look great!

Colleen, hope you had a good time out yesterday and today is going good for you!!

Kate, how’s your grandma doing today? Glad you got to go back to sleep!

Klaudia, yea for the doms! I hope you and dh can have a nice, relaxing day!

Katie, love the invitation! Hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Lisa, is the tsunami affecting your area?

Trying to get motivated for the day, ttom is making me tired and blah. Dropped off oldest dd at dance this morning and now trying to get some stuff done before I go pick her up. bbl.

Clintonya

Hi Everyone!

So they called me into work and I have nothing to do. The stuff that was supposed to be finished is not, so I am just hanging out. We (my coworker and I) are waiting for them to figure out the schedule for today so we can go home for a little bit and come back when they are ready. This morning I did BM2 Cardio Only. I should have done Back and Bi's but I was really in the mood for some fun cardio.

Clintonya, I hate that ttom makes us tired. Hope you can get some rest today.
Klaudia, isn't amazing that 5 lbs is huge? Enjoy quality time with DH.
Katie, great party idea! I know everyone will have fun!
Becky, I love spinning too. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Kate, glad you were only up for a short time last night.

Becky, i wrote you back last night...maybe it didnt go thru?? will try again
glad you had a fun class!!!

cl, im very tired & blah today too - trying to power thru it:confused: Im not getting as much done as id like.
tx re my grandma - she may come home tmrw.

colleen, that would be veryy frustrating! blech!
bm2 does sound fun!

Katie - LOVE the invitation and the whole Spongebob theme!
Kate - Unfortunately ds did have a little bug so I ended up picking him up from school and he stayed home the next day. Everyone so far is good so hoping it stays that way.
Clintoya - Tsunami warning is cancelled and we're okay. We live in the mountains so we're safe, but it was a madhouse earlier. I'm at the tail end of ttom, but I totally know what you mean.
Klaudia - Have a nice time relaxing with DH. Yay for doms. You go girl!
Colleen - Boo for having to work on the weekend.
Becky - I like spinning classes too. The wo is a good one.

The tsunami warning is over and it was pretty mild so that's good news. I've been up since early though because my mom called me at 1:30am worried about my dad being sick. My sister brought my sick nephew over to their house to babysit and they both ended up getting sick. Grrr...don't know why she did that esp. since my parents aren't all that young. Anyway, my dad is taking longer than my mom getting better. My sister had it and she was sick for two weeks. Anyway, I'm sort of like a zombie now, but can't nap. I'm going to do a Cathe wo later. Maybe some step depending on how I'm feeling. Eats are good except for a few mini oreos.

Colleen, BM2 is a good choice for getting going for the day esp. when you had to work - I hope you were able to go home until you had work to do.

Kate, hope you found some motivation for the day! And, hope that your grandma continues to do better!

Lisa, glad that the warning was cancelled and everyone is safe in your area. That was a strong earthquake for Chile! I hope you can get some rest, sounds like it has just been one thing after another for you :(

I got up enough motivation to do MMA Kickboxing and go through what seemed like a mountain of paperwork – don’t know where it all comes from! – well I do, but it’s just hard to keep up w/it all :). We will probably will spend some time playing some video games and try to relax for the night. Hope everyone has a good night!

Clintonya

Hey girls,

Sorry no post y'day. I was grouchy and just had a lot of studying to do and had a shameful m&m binge and it was just a blah day all around. I did go to the gym and get my run in and did back and bis and now I'm just a walking-sore-version of myself. I really enjoyed the pyramids this week! I think next week is GS.

Anyway...

Katie, hope Collin's party was all kinds of fun! The invite was adorable and all your plans sounded so awesome! You're a good mommy for sure! Is it time to take that test yet???

Becky, I'm so glad you had fun at spinning. I always loved spinning and thought it was such a great WO. How's the new do?

Kate, sorry about your G'ma. That's so rough. All of mine are dead (except for my maternal G'ma's second husband who I never really got to know super well). I hope she feels better soon! Did you get your WOs in? How did J sleep?

Clintoya, I hear you on ttom! That was me y'day for sure. Well, still is, but y'day and Friday were my worst days. Hope you had a productive day.

Colleen, sorry you had to go to work for no good reason. BM2 cardio sounds fun. I'm enjoying SC but I think it will be fun to go back and revisit some of the oldies!

Klaudia, re: your girls' names. Sorry I never responded. They're beautiful and I'm embarrassed to say I was mispronouncing every single one! Thanks for sharing. Hope you got some qt with Darrin. Ryan and I are having a "date" night at home tonight. I feel like we haven't caught up in a while either.

Lisa, thanks for checking in and glad everything is ok. Are you doing any sort of rotation or just picking and choosing?

So, I babysat for a family last night and got a lot of studying done which was good. Still have a ways to go but in general, doing pretty well and feeling somewhat confident.

Today we have no plans. Wanted to go to the zoo but it's raining again. Ryan let me sleep in since I didn't get home until 11:30 and the girls were up at 6. He's making chicken and dumplings for dinner for us tonight which sounds so super yumm-o!

I ate all the m&ms y'day so I have nothing to sabotage myself with today. :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a nice, relaxing Sunday.

I need to do my WO from Friday that I never got in - I think it's step moves. I'll check in later if I can.

good morning! no checkin for me yday. we went to the beach to my mom's on friday night. surprisingly, it was great - no mom drama, boys were great, beach was fun. finn was up with me from 2:30 am till 5:30 am:mad:, so no outdoor run either. we had fun on saturday morning and came back at lunch. i stratd to get grumpy and then just put both boys down for a nap and hopped on my tm - 9miles and 2 segs of ccc and 15 min of yoga! i was proud of myself. good eats too! now i am stressed about not getting my cleaning or shopping done. i have a friend coming monday evening and dh is delayed:rolleyes: i will figure it out. oh, and to cap it off, we cannot renew our lease for another year so we need to find a new rental soon:( i hate moving!! ah well, maybe it will be for the best - i'd love a smaller home to clean:p

becky, you make me miss spinning!! how is the hair?

colleen, what a pita!! excuse my statement, but how annoying.

angie, glad the m and m's are gone!!

kate, are you feeling better?

katie, what a great party. i was just thinking finn will be 4 in june. where does the time go???

klaudia, wtg with the wos and wt increase!!!!

clintonya, hope you are feeling better.

lisa, glad you are safe and sound.

more coffee (decaf) for me, then must start on my floors. i have a sittter coming at 9, but i want to use her to go running:eek: . maybe i can do it all....

Good Sunday Morning :)

Hair is good ! I loved the girl who cut it. She spent a lot of time with me, and showed me how to fix it several different ways......blown out straight and curly.
She cut off five inches- it had really gotten long, and it's still a little below shoulder length but with layers and framing my face and even a very wispy , side swept bang. I love it, and I really had a lot of fun with my DD yesterday at the salon and also spinning.

After all of that, DH and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond, the library and out to a late lunch for salmon sandwiches. MMMMM
Then had a relaxing night at home .

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to walk today but I am just fine. I can feel it, but it's not too bad at all. I WILL go to the class again!!! It was just TOO FUN ! :D:D

Angie- good going on all the studying.... :eek: You weren't the only one mispronouncing Klaudia's girls names. I LOVE them, but were saying them all wrong !!
Kate- I pm'ed you yesterday but can't tell if it sent !:confused: ugh . Hope I'm not driving you crazy !!!

Niina- the beach! I'm so jealous !!!!! That sounds so fantastic to just go spend the day there !!!:cool::cool:

No real plans today. I need some things at Walmart so guess I'll go there in a bit.

I didn't do back and biceps - the last workout of Meso 2 yesterday so I'll do it today and then...........I've earned a rest week !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Have a great Sunday!
Becky

Step Moves done. Felt good. I was debating skipping it b/c I just felt blah but it made me feel a lot better.

Becky, glad you like your hair cut and it sounds like you had a great day y'day. And yes, finishing meso 2 deserves a rest week for sure!

Nina, a day at the beach sounds heavenly. Sorry about your house though, that's a bummer. I hate moving too!

I found out that our friend has hodgkin's lymphoma and he says it's 90% curable so I suppose that's good. Thanks for all your kind words.

The girls are curled up in a blanket on the floor in our WO room while Ryan is doing Insanity. Pretty funny. I better go rescue him. :)

BBL.

Arrgh! I just lost a huge post!!!:mad:

Anyway-yesterday was good-D fell asleep early but he needed it. I woke up with astiff neck-hope the 600mg of ibuprofin helps since I have to get 3 girls ready for the Daddy/Daughter dance this afternoon:) Then I get to go out to an early dinner with a friend whose daughter is also going to the dance. Hoping to watch the hockey game-GO USA and the MSU/Purdue basketball game while we're there. I wanted to get in another back/bicep workout but it's not gonna happen with my neck so maybe a treadmill walk later this afternoon.

Lisa, sorry about the sick kids:( Glad to hear the tsunami warning was cancelled-super scary! And I raise you your Oreos with 5 Thin Mints and some fruit chews:)

Becky, glad spin was fun! Sounds like you had a great day-post a pic of your new hair!

Angie, no worries on the no post yesterday-it happpens to me all the time-especially on the weekends! You're not alone-most people mispronounce the girls' names-they are unusual! Glad to hear your friend's prognosis is good.

Nina, nice workout! The beach sounds lovely as I look out my doorwall and see gray skies and piles of snow-on the bright side, it's going to be 38* today!;) I hate moving too!:(

Hi Everyone!

Well I did go home yesterday and then I was called back for about 4 hours. Left again and had to do some work yesterday evening. I am waiting for input on the final review, then I can finalize my document and be done with this. I am still frustrated because I wanted to go out and take care of some stuff today but since I have to sit and wait I doubt I will get it done.

Klaudia, sorry about your neck. The Daddy/Daughter dance sounds like fun. Glad you will get a break today.
Nina, I am glad you had a great time with your mom. Good luck getting everything done.
Angie, that's good news that the cancer can be cured. Sorry about the blah feeling but I am glad Step Moves helped.
Becky, I love a new haircut. You will have to show us pictures.
Clintonya, ikwym about the paperwork. Enjoy the video game time with the family.
Lisa, glad the tsunami did not materialize. Sorry about your dad's illness - I hope he can get over it soon.

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.