((( ---> c & t hump day <--- )))

Good Morning Katie !!!

I'm awake too.........but haven't chosen my workout. I think I'll spent this week in" recovery", choosing my own workouts. Back is better, but not completely, so the week weight- free is probably my best bet .
I did TM walk yesterday......
bb

Morning katie! :D

Becky, Hope you continue to heal!

-
NO PLANS TODAY! I can hardly believe it! :D:D:D
I need to do some serious WOs! Eats went to pot last night and MUST improve today. Pretty disgusted w/ myself.

bbl...

From later yesterday....

Klaudia! How are you feeling this morning dear?
Kate, I had a dream last night that you were pregnant. What happened with your cheat?
Wendy, ^5 on the 1.3#!! You will continue to see success I know it.
Colleen, I'm with Chris - steaks should be cooked on the (outside) grill! I'm so sorry about the dog...
Nina, how is Finn today? Any more fevers?
Lisa, I feel ya on being bloated girlfriend! I just want a FIRM belly already!
Clintoya, how did everything go yesterday? Sounds like it's your turn to be crazy-busy!
Angie, morning! Where are you dear?

RANT ABOUT FRANK: So we went to see him on Saturday, drove 2+ hours to get there, stayed for about 4 hours. Collin was moderately excited to see him, and vice versa. They visited for awhile, and then Collin played with some toys, the wheelchair, the crutches, watched tv. Frank talked on the phone, played on the computer, and sporadically payed attention to Collin. :mad: Apparently some things NEVER change.
He hasn't called since we were there on Saturday. Yesterday I find out that he is e-mailing a whole bunch of people with PICTURES of his nasty wound (sorry if TMI). You have time to e-mail random people, but not call your son? Whatever.

MY TURN FOR A FASHION QUESTION: Chris is a groomsman in a wedding on Saturday (so wearing a tux) and I have NOTHING to wear. I've tried on about 500 dresses and nothing fits properly (boobs are huge, belly/waist is a little thick). The only thing I have that even remotely fits is an all black dress (knee length). Chris thinks I should just wear that, but I'm not sure it's appropriate for a 4:30 pm spring wedding. So what do you recommend - wear the black dress and find a springy cardigan to throw over it, or keep searching for a new dress?

Katie, I made cookies for Staff Appreciation at school today. Oatmeal Butterscotch. 'Nuff said.:mad:
That really stinks about Frank. I would've been hoping that would've been a big turning point. But you can lead a horse to water..... Sigh.
YIKES on the me being preg! I guess I could be! :D
Dress dilemma! Depending on the fabric of the black dress it could work really well w/ some spring accessories! Good luck! But you know me..... I would prob by a new dress! :p

Last edited:
Hey girls,

Sorry I didn't start our thread this AM. I was busy putting all these points into our GPS and I did my WO. It was PS/BM2 CST. I hope to get in a cardio as well but I have a lot to do to prepare us for our trip and I need to clean a bit because my mom is coming Sunday so we'll see how much I get done.

Katie, so sorry about Frank. Frustrating when you are hoping for something different. Ugh. I don't think a black dress is really ever inappropriate for a wedding. Wear what you feel comfortable in - I wouldn't spend money on something that you wouldn't wear again.

Kate, sorry about the cookie sabotage. That's a bummer. We've all been there. It's so frustrating, I know! I LOVE the idea of you being pg. Maybe that's why AF hasn't returned. :) Good luck with your WOs.

Becky, sounds like your rest week was a good decision. Hope your back feels better soon.

OK, gotta pay attention to my kids while they're home... bbl.

Kate- who can blame you for non clean eating when you have butterscotch oatmeal cookies ???????? YUM !!!!!!!!!

I'm going to choose a CC workout to do on the recumbant bike.

bb and try to be more chatty. ha.. Just feel rushed lately for some reason.....

fly by, but...

katie, if it was me i'd wear the black with a cool bright scarf and jewelry. i always wanted to splurge when i was big enough to really enjoy preg clothes. just me. sorry about frank.

kate, sorry about the cookeis. that would be crack to me. back on track today.

angie, i found the cst wo kind of long, but i am def feeling it today.

becky, good job recovereing. i will not be doing weights at all next week on our trip, just running.

10 miles done despite finn waking at 5:30. lots to do today. back in a bit!

Hi Everyone!

Still feeling tired this week and this morning I woke up tired and sore. I did AS and Weights and Plates abs. Will try to do yoga tonight to stretch out my tight muscles. I was fine last night so I am wondering why I got so tight sleeping.

Katie, I would wear the black dress. My sister wore a black dress to a wedding last weekend. Sorry to hear that Frank is not being a dad.
Becky, glad to hear you are recovering. I really want to try a CC but I just don't think it would work for running outside.
Kate, sorry you feel off the wagon last night. That was sweet of you to make cookies for Staff Appreciation Day. Enjoy your quiet day!
Angie, great workout today! Good luck getting everything done today.
Nina, is Finn better today?

b: oatmeal w/ almonds & apples
l: garden salad with turkey, couscous, grapes (cleaned out the fridge)
s: blueberries & yogurt w/ walnuts
d: ??? might go out tonight or order something.

quickie here too...

Angie, Nice day for you too! Have fun w/ your girls! ANnd good luck w/ all your prep work!

Becky, The cookies were delicious. Literally could not keep myself away from them.
Hope your Wo is fun!

Nina, Nice run! Hvae a great day!

Colleen, Great WOs!

gotta run!

I did iCYCLE 25 , which was 14.5 miles. FUN, sweaty stuff !!! :)

Now it's storming and I don't feel like doing a thing but curling up with a book ! What's up with that ???

Got AS done. That's a good one! It kind of sneaks up on you toward the end. And then she keeps going...

Colleen, I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. I know how frustrating that can be. Way to keep your eats clean and get your WOs in though!

Nina, awesome job on your ten miles! I'm always amazed! I did think CST was a little long as well but still under an hour I think. I skip the warm up and stretch since we stretch each muscle after it's worked. Plus, the warm up is always silly to me.

Becky, hope your WO went well.

OK, gotta shower and CLEAN the shower. I hate hard water. :mad:

Becky, 14.5 miles?! You've earned yo'self a rest! :D

Angie, I feel the same way about AS! Just when you think its going to end...
Good luck scrubbin' that tub!

-
YAY! We are refinancing!!! Just locked in 5.125%. Meeting w/ pool man tmrw to see what our quote will be. I hope its good! I REEEEALLY want to do it!

hi gals! its 7:30 here, just getting about our day. JJ is less feverish but a little stuffy now. The DRs office yday was nice, very friendly ppl, clean. that was a good call. anyhoo, they said viral and unrelated to the ear inf for sure since the AB killed any possible infection. and hes prob not contagious as of today since he had that fever for 4+ days. if the nose seems ok then i will prob take him to the gym with me. DH has to go back to work today so cant keep staying home with JJ while I work out. but it sure has been a blessing that it worked recently. He is eating better, too. so def on the mend. but i get so freaked out, esp being away from home.

katie, im with nina, id wear the dress with some funky/standout accessories. sorry franks not stepping up but theres still time... theres all sorts of stages ppl go through after loss of mobility or a limb and his trauma is so fresh. i read a lot on it back in the day when a close friend had a horrible accident. hope i dont sound like debbie downer -- i can pm you if you want or NOT, lol, and i'll just shut up =)

becky, nice wo lady! rest that back!

nina, how is finn doing?

kate, those cookies sound... do NOT send me the recipe! i have managed to mostly avoid baking since ive been here except for lemon squares once.

angie, i despise scrubbing the shower, sorry!

eats were decent yesterday:
b - corn flakes, strawb, milk
l - turkey chili, salad
d - bean tacos at an outdoor neighborhood thing, no sour cr or guac but it was a white tortilla

today should be good, too!!

headed to try "walk fit" class soon - outdoors, always a plus in my book, and i heard it was fast walking with strength stops along the way. i hope it keeps my heart rate up and hope the strength stops are not too much... i have doms in my bis (first time in ages!!) and tris from body pump yday.

Hi!

Becky, sorry about your injury. Great w/o, 14.5 miles!!

Kate, yea for getting up this morning! But when you need to sleep in, it’s fine too, you need your rest :) It all went really good for both of them! So sorry for the situation w/Frank :(

Angie, I did make it out of work early, thanks goodness I did cause we still ended up leaving home 20 min later than we should have! Hope you all have a good trip tomorrow!

Nina, how is the house decision going? Hope your getaway will refresh you! Glad you were able to get your run in this morning? How’s he feeling today?

Colleen, sorry you are feeling tired, it’s so hard to get through the day feeling like that. Good job getting in your cardio & abs w/the tiredness! Also, I’m sorry for your dh! I actually got all of the costumes done before dress rehearsal! They were late arriving this year so not much turn around time!

Wendy, 1.3 pounds is great! I understand, after a day or two of a fever you really start to worry! Hope he continues to feel better.

Lisa, sorry you are feeling so bad, each day gets a little closer to when you be feeling better :) I kwym about make-up, I am always in such a hurry in the mornings I barely put any on, and then when it is time for them to need some, I never know what I have that is still good :)

Klaudia, how scary? How are you feeling now? I need to do what you are doing, we also have too many Kashi bars – I want to make sure that they are not hungry esp. while dancing and time just gets so short to make snacks along w/meals!

Kate, sorry for the fall off the wagon! Today, just run and catch up w/it and jump right back on :D:D Hope you can get your pool :)

Anne, hope you are having lots of fun!!!

The day is flying! I am actually not as sleepy as I thought I would be w/2 nights in a row getting to sleep around midnight. The bad thing is that the days almost seem like they didn’t even happen, seems like it is still Monday! Will try to get the dress rehearsal pics posted on fb tonight! All the talk about AS, I think I will do that this evening!!

Clintonya

well, i just stopped myself from getting into it with the snacks, thankfully. some damage done, but it is not too bad. iadan and i had a nice morning. thanks for everyone asking about finn - he was fine, but got up at 5:30 this am. went to school no problem, but at lunch he had a major temper tantrum:mad: i hate dealing with these bymyself all the time! not much going on this afternoon - we will go to the neighbor's pool, early dnner, then i have a continuing ed meeting tonight i do not want to go to. i want to be in my bed or at least pjs at 9pm, not listening to a lecture.

clintonya, what kind of snacks do your girls like?

angie, i need to scrub bathrooms but am ignoring it. plus, we leave town on sundya - can i get a pass from cleaning this week????

wendy, glad the dr went okay and jj is okay. enjoy your gym time today. how long are you there?

kate, hope you get that pool. i swear, we go in twice a day, and it is only may!

must get some tea. bbiab

Wendy, All of your classes sound so fun! I jsut found out there will be a MMA gym opening up in the fall just 10 minutes away from me! I can't wait to find out more about it!
I owuld be more than happy to host a GTG!:D
Glad JJ is doing better and the Drs was good too!
Good job on the eats yday! Today will be great too! You are doing so awesome! Maybe I should move to Cali too!:D

Clintonya, Can't wait to see your pics!
You're doing great getting your Wos with your buusy sched this week! I have no excuses!

Well, this baby is STINKIN' up the room... Better go change a diaper! :p:p:p
I am in such a sloth mode...:eek: Dont want to do anything. Including WOs. BLAH! I need to bust thru this!

Nina, I hear ya LOUD & CLEAR on the tantrum. j had one at lunch like I have never seen! Isabel & I were cracking up!:eek::p:eek::eek::eek:
WTG w/ avoiding the snacks. If I still had cookies I'd be all up in them!
Hope the mtg goes fast tonight - and hoepfully interesting too! Who's watching the boys?
We LOOOOOVed your FL weather! So hot & wonderful! I want to come back! I would have a pool in FL no questions asked!

ok, the dipe is ripe....gotta go!

kate, what would you do around your pool for safety? the house we are looking at that has a pool has a fence around the yard, but we would probably put a kid-gard fence around the pool itself. drowning is the leading cause of death of kids in florida - horrible! surprisingly, i am not minding the heat too much, except when i am runnign. but, we have this weather thru october - that is a long time. while i am glad iavoided too much snacking, i still ahd more than i sjhould have, just didn't let it get to the point of no return:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.