C&T hot mamas are humpin'! WEDNESDAY

busy day ahead but a good one. We have our will signing this morning and a chiro appt too. I have more cooking to do and the mandatory laundry too!

Not sure what my WOs will be yet...or my eats! Need to go groc shopping too I guess!:p I feel like I'm at Meijer 3x a week minimum! I need to start planning a little better!:rolleyes:

from last night...

Nina, LOL @ Aidan's dinner tantrum! Sounds like exactly what we face here!

Clintonya, How are the girls?

Becky, Jackson sounds too cute! Your long walk sounds fabulous! Did you sleep good?

Anne, Sweet dreams about TCB?!

Good Morning Girls !:D

Kate- are there enough hours in the day to get everything done ??? Your days sound very full !
The walk WAS wonderful ! I DID sleep well but DH's alarm clock has been acting up and I woke up some time in the night and it was black . I had no idea what time it was so I got up and came into the living room to check the time. It was only 4ish and then I couldn't get back to sleep, afraid I'd fall back into a deep sleep and he'd be late for work ! So , I was up earlier than I wanted .

Leg day today ! It's PLYO legs which isn't my fav.......so I think I'm going to try the squat rack workouts . I have no squat rack but I really am not worried about working HEAVY for legs so I'll just do it with regular weights.
In other words........I'll sort of do my own thing !;)

BBL

Becky, NO! There are never enough hours in the day! THis week is gonna kill me I think!:p
Sorry your night didn't end so well! If its any consolation I was up at 4 with ya!
Good plan on your leg day! I think I did a little of both Plyo and Squat when I did STS. I used to HATE leg day but Ive grown to love it.

-

Just finished CS Butt & Posture. Felt good! Wlll get cardio later and maybe UB too.

Robinator, Did you leave us?!

Morning girls,

I am so sorry I have been so lax with personals lately. My schedule has been a little crazy and I just find very little time for my computer... and then I get overwhelmed by how far behind I am in personals that I just don't do any! :confused:

Kate, the thread title made me LOL. I love it. I miss meijer type stores. I know I will just be in love with the stores when we come back.

Becky, sorry about the early morning. I'm not a huge fan of leg work either but I'm getting better. The heavy weights are rough on my back! Makes me feel like an old lady.

So, I am (I'm pretty sure) the sorest I've ever been in my life from GS C&T. My chest is so sore that it literally hurts to take a deep breath. And my lats are pretty sore from the push ups. I am not sure I'll have a change to get a WO in today, might have to be done on Sunday. I think I just need to permanently make my rest day Wed. With the girls home, I tend to sleep in and then don't get it in during the day.

(TMI warning) I'm super constipated today and have no idea why. Bran flakes all the way.... bfast, lunch, dinner.

I'll try to check in when I can.

Oh, and I think Robin is minimizing computer time for lent.

Hugs and kisses to all!

Hugs and kisses to all!

Ditto!!

Angie, hopefully you can get things 'moving along':p GS chest makes me sooooooo sore for daaaayyyyyyssss!! Water, advil, and banana!

Kate, I think you were in my dream last night, but can't remember what or how... It wasn't weird I swear!

Becky, I *heart* plyo legs - I should do that when I am feeling 100%. Good luck with your legs today!

I am happy to report that I did a short run last night after work and a short weight circuit this morning! Starting to feel more like myself!

Angie, WTG on SuperDOMS!:D Sorry abt the constipation tho - story of my life! Actually, the Dr Ive been working with has it just about gone - thank goodness!!!!

Katie, It would be great to meet up again - not in dreams!:)
Good job getting backinto wo's! Makes such a difference!

Squat rack/heavy legs is done and I really liked it !!! :)
I've become MUCH more a fan of legwork since STS. Just for some reason don't care for Plyo legs. So this is it for me !!! I'll do this from here on......(in meso3)

Angie- that one always has me super sore too !!!! The only thing that got me even HARDER was the very first chest workout of STS. OUCHIE ! I think I stayed sore for a full week !
Flaxseeds are great for constipation .

Going to fix my very favorite breakfast smoothie now !!!

Morning, glories! I leave for IN in an hour; I have to go to a staff in-service meeting. We're having dinner tonight and then a meeting from 8 to 3 tomorrow. By the time I get back tomorrow, TCB should be here! Yay! I'm very excited.

And, it turns out my parents' housekeeper moved my mom's medicine, which is why my dad couldn't find it yesterday. And, he had the presence of mind to call her and ask her about it. So, things are not quite as dire as they seemed. I don't know if my sister is still going to come out, but now I won't feel as guilty about not going to visit them this weekend.

Becky, great work out! It didn't occur to me that I could do the squat rack work outs without the squat rack! I'll have to try that when I do Meso 3.

Kate, how is your busy day going? I hope J is cooperating with you today.

Katie, I know how hard it is to get going again, but it really does make a difference. Just remember not to beat yourself up if you don't live up to your own expectations, k? It's okay to take downtime sometimes.

Angie, no worries about personals. Don't you always tell me we're not looking for personals, we just like to keep up with each other?

Kl, where are you?

Hi to everybody else! I won't be back until Monday, most likely. I hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend!

anne

Anne, I am LOVING my busy day! I get to see Mike when we sign our wills - any time I get to see him in the middle of the day makes everything better! Hope your trip goes good and YAAAAAy for TCB!!!!

Good morning everyone!

Well my stove is finally fixed but DH ordered pizza for dinner last night. So we can try it out tonight. This morning's workout was MM Bosu Blast. It was a good leg fryer. I should have gone running but I just was not motivated. Not sure why. I have a meeting with a recruiter this afternoon. I decided that after my meltdown I should start looking. I was hired to work on a contract that we thought would be awarded in Jan. Unfortunately, the government is out of $ and they won't consider restarting the project until Jan. 2011. I don't know if they will be able to put me on another project before then and I don't want to just hang out until something comes along. So I figured I should start looking for something else.

Becky, I am considering doing the squat rack legs for Meso 3. I guess I need to decide soon.
Katie, glad your workout helped elevate your mood.
Angie, sorry about the DOMS and being backed up.
Kate, good luck at the grocery store. I try to limit it to once a week otherwise I have to deal with the after work rush.
Anne, sorry about your dad. I hope you can find someone quickly to help him out.
Nina, hope you tummy is feeling better today.
Wendy, I do like Seasun because the choreo is challenging and she seems like she is having a good time.

Have a great day!

Anne- I forgot it, but Cathe and the girls use the vest and heavy weights and the guys use the squat racks !!! It was very doable for me and I really enjoyed it. You should give it a try !
I'm so glad your parents situation isn't as bad as first thought !!!!! What a relief ! :)
Colleen , I'm glad your stove is fixed. I wouldn't know what to do without mine !!!

anne, glad to hear your dad was more on top of things than initially assumed. unfortunately i havent been to groove in a few weeks (sched conflicts, illness, etc.) i miss it!!

kate, youve got a crazy/fun week ahead! ive had CS athl stretch for a wk and havent tried it yet...you just reminded me lol.

colleen, yay for the stove getting fixed! do youhave to pay the recruiter or do they get paid by companies looking for workers?

becky, i have always dreaded weighted legs... maybe i need to try sts to get me out of that!

angie, congrats on the best doms ever =) lol, we are so weird. hope that bran does the trick!

katie, glad you got a wo in and it sounds like you're feeling better! when we feel yucky (physically and otherwise) its so much easier to start back with shorter wo's... i have been there more times than i can count and that always helps me to get back in it.

we're babysitting this morning for a girlfriend so no gym for me. i might try to go when they go down for a nap (IF they go down for a nap! LOL!). bbl...

Kate, I forgot to say...LOL @ the title!!!!!!!!!

and i have some good doms myself, in the bis and upper back...yippee!!

Last edited:
Kate, yes halfway, I can’t wait for the weekend! The girls are doing good. How is the birthday prep coming along? Like Wendy said, hilarious title :D

Becky, glad you were able to sleep well, but sorry about the alarm. Yesterday I was sleeping good and then the birds started – it wasn’t even light out yet! But, it is a sign of spring so I will take it :)

Angie, hope you are having a good day :) Drink lots of water!

Katie, great job in getting in the w/o and glad it made you feel better :D

Anne, have a good trip and have fun with TCB this weekend :) That is great news about your parents!

Colleen, it is good to be proactive, especially w/the economy right now! Yea for your stove being fixed, hope two can try it out tonight!

Wendy, hope they nap for you!!!

Hi to everyone. Will do circuit blast today. Drinking lots of water to flush out the sodium from the food this weekend! Bbl.

Clintonya

late checkin for me - where has the day gone??? i finished disc 11 this morning along with abs and some brief leg work. i do a lot of ball roll ins for abs (48 to be exact) and that was just painful after that abck and tri stuff. did some cardio intervals on the elliptical and some yoga later. eats were atrocious this morning but back on track now. i got upset as dh called and said there was another problem and they'd be delayed:( ah well. yoga fixed everything!

wendy, you asked about the yoga i think. i got mark blanchard's trilogy and it is awesome. soooo challenging, but i am feeling so much more balanced for it. who are you abbysitting for?

clintonya, how was your wo? cb is such fun i think.

kate, great wos as always. is gina having a separate party for friends?

katie, hope dh somes home soon. great job with the wos!!

colleen, i am sorry you find yourself job hunting again. you have a great attitude, though. i hope the right thing opens up.

becky, what don't you like about plyo legs? i envision it like some of the hiit stuff, but i have neevr seen the wo.

anne, you cannot leave us hanging all weekend!! just one ittle checkin along the way??;)

angie, when is your next test?

must go put my 20 month old in a time out for hitting his older brother:rolleyes: bbl

cripe! why does NOTHING ever go as planned>!!?!!?!?! no nap for Julia today. I'm gonna :eek: her! :p:p:p:p

Glad you all found my title so amusing, btw!:D

Colleen, Another job hunt, huh? Hope it goes fast!

wendy, hows babysitting going?:p
hope you like cs!

clintonya, w/ my stinker baby party prep is at a stand still unfortunately
cb sounds fun!
tx for the h2o reminder!

nina, party is friends & fam. 4 girls will be sleeping over. our 1st big slumber party - wish me luck!!!
nice wo's! amazing actually!
sorry abt dh - yuck

Nina, I was hoping you hadn’t posted cause you were spending time w/your dh, so sorry he is delayed :( I love circuit blast too – I really like the scrambled eggs premix too!

Sorry Kate, I hope she passes through this stage fast!!!

Hope everyone is having a good night!

Clintonya

Evenin', Ladies!

Just finished the cardio premix of Walking Stronger and the abs from that one.

I ate some maple icing from the cinnamon rolls that I made up for slumber party Saturday morning. It was so good!:eek::eek:

Hope y'all are having a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.