C&T Friday Eve

I'm getting ready to hit the gym today at 8am. Yesterday was a clean day until I got home and ate some chips :rolleyes:

Today will be a clean day because I'm planning my meals.

What's new with you all....wait I'll check out our new group on FB.:)

good morning robin, good morning everyone. where are u guys? is everyone on face book? the only thing i don't like about it is it does not show up as 1 continuous stream. but either way...

dh got home, and i am happy for that, even though he is right back to work. bbiab

and klaudia, how long is your mom in the hospital post surgery?

Morning! I can't remember if I checked FB this morning, is that where everyone is?

Did I tell you guys I tried suspension training the other night? Have you heard of this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_training

I guess it's the latest craze in the gyms and one of the guys I row with has it and they use it for conditioning after they row. Anyway, I did this thing where my feet were in the handles and then I did a push-up and pulled my knees into my chest. 15 times. We did some upper body stuff, too. My abs are a little sore today! Which is good and it has motivated me to at least get my abs back in shape before the road trip. I mean, really, who cares if I have DOMS in my arms or legs, but the abs hurt every time you move when they're sore, so I need to get that in order. Anyway, I'm in a really good mood today, even tho I have to see J later this morning. One final set of paperwork to sign and then we're finally done. No more ties. That is a good thing.

Nina, I'm glad DH is home, even tho he had to go right back to work.

Robin, what work out did you do? And I always feels overwhelmed in a new job, but you'll get it, don't worry. ;-)

Hi to everyone else! I talked to TCB last night and oh my is that man dreamy. Big sigh. Less than two weeks until I get to see him! We're both so excited. We're going to have a lot of fun. bbl

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.