C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S Weekend

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls!

Today im doing a outside run/walk with my running partner,my lab mix cassie girl. Its suppose to be pretty today,around 71:eek::eek::eek:.

Hey to everybody! Im in such a blah mood the past few days..TTOTM has me in an uproar...cravings and moodswings,ugh! DH and I are suppose to take the kids to a resturaunt today,but i don't want to go....i know i will eat crap if i do and i just can't handle the guilt that comes along with it:( Thats something ive got to work on i guess.

The good news is that im seeing changes in my body! My legs seems to be getting smaller and my hips and stomach as well. But there is no change in the scale...weird?

Andrea-LOL at you yesterday...yes,i like one song by marlyn manson:p...beautiful people,the song rocks:cool:.

Jean-Thanks on the compliment yesterday! My DD also brought home some v-day candy...she is so funny though,she wouldn't share it with anybody:confused:.

Hey to Elaine,Roxie,Becca,AndreaH....did i miss anybody?
bbl

Last edited:
question..im thinking about getting 4DS...just not sure about it. My DH is getting his nintendo wii back(he had to sell his when he was out of work) so i can get something too. I did sell amost all of my workouts. Ive got alot of Cathe's workouts on my DVR from fitv,so am happy with that.

So my question is...what do you guys think of 4DS???? Is the choreograph hard to learn? Is the weights in there good burners? I don't care for kickbox stuff but how is it in there?

Give me your review on it please:D

Good Morning,

Ended up doing 50min on the TM last nite instead of doing RS. Tonite is LIC in its entirety. I to am in a blah mood must be the winter thing, or lack of sleep. DH goes out of town next week so I hope to get caught up.

Amelia-I love 4ds LIS cardio only haven't done it completely. I did do some of the wt. work that was in FFs rotation. The abs in KB are pretty good. I think it is well worth the money though because the workouts are short.

Everyone have a good day.

Hello everyone. today was 60 min mostly jogging outside. 2/3 with the dogs and 1/3 without. Burned 500 calories.

Anyone with Valentines Day plans? We'll probably go out to dinner, but nothing fancy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm short on time so I'll try to get back for personals.

jean

Hi there. WO this week have been virtually non-existent. I think I may start the Feb rotation over to see if I can get a better shot at it starting next week.

DS fell while jumping rope yesterday and messed up his wrist. They are ALMOST sure it's not broken (we should find out for sure today or tomorrow) but he's in a wrist splint & a lot of pain. TG for ibuprofen! Anyway, he's sleeping in my WO room (aka the living room) because he can't climb the ladder to his bunk bed with that big splint on. Not sure how long we'll be in that boat...

Amelia, I like 4DS a lot - especially since you can divide up the segments to get a 30-40min WO if you're time limited. I like LIS best and the KB is OK, although IMO it doesn't have much boxing in it. Bad for me cuz I love KB, but it's tolerable. I also do the Bootcamp WO sometimes - I'm so-so on some of the stuff, but it does get your HR up so it's good. HIS I find difficult - choreography in segment 3 is really hard IMO. I think it's an excellent buy, though.

OK. I'd better get going - I'm here @ work on my day off since I took 1/2 day to judge a science fair yesterday. Guess I'd better make use of that time - ttyl - have a great day!

Jean-Great workout girl,have fun with your v-day dinner...where you guys going? No plan here...i have to work tommorrow,i don't think DH has anything planned.

Roxie-Whats with the blahs with us? I didn't get alot of sleep last night either..my ds kept crying(bad dream) and when i would get up to calm him down he would tell me to 'go away' :rolleyes:. Great job with your workout last night! What kind of rotation does FF have you doing? I love the one she has me on....i do find it hard to not do more cardio though,i love cardio:eek:

AndreaH-So sorry your DS hurt his wrist...i pray that its not broken:(. thanks for your review on 4ds...i will let you know how i like it next week!

Hey to everybody! I ordered 4Ds and since i only needed 20bucks to qualify for the free shipping i ordered an old time favorite of mine..low impact step...i know its a beginner workout but i plan on doing it with risers:D i just love the music in there and all the basic moves!

later gators!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Yesturdays workout was Imax 3 Int 1-5 plus two extra blasts.
Todyas workout will be Cardio from Drill Max (maybe x 2??) and CharLean Circuit 3 Push Phase. I do have doms so I'll see how I go. Whenever I have doms my arms and legs feel like lead. I'm also noticing that since lifting heavier I want to eat a tonne of carbs. i can't get enough carbs!

I've just bought some heavier weights too, a set of 17.5 kg dumbells and a set of 9 kg dumbells (38.5lbs and 19.8lbs), I am now tossing up whether I get the extra DVD from Beach Body, its extra cardio and ab workout. But with shipping its around $80 for ONE DVD and thats a very expensive workout.

I'll think about it.
See you later.

Morning Andrea-Great workout planned...i can't imagine doing drillmax cardio twice:confused: that will definitely get your heart pumping. I do like the fast feet drill on there...fun!

Today is half a work day,then i need to get some grocerys...i may do a workout later. May be a rest day too...TTOTM is very close and im so cranky:confused:

have a great day girls! If i decide to workout i will bbl to report it!

Good Morning,

I was going to do RS but I had a puke status wo with LIC last nite so I might do something a little easier can't decide between 4ds LIS cardio or Basic Step add a riser. Dh is going to grill steaks for valentines day but I don't plan on doing anything else today except laundrymax.

Amelia-have a good day and I hope the grumpys go away today. I am doing the Pyramids 2 days a week and a circuit 1 day a week and cardio the other days. FF freak recommended that next month I am going to do the GS with cardio, but I am taking a week off first.

Everyone else have a good valentines day.

Last edited:
Well apperantly I don't know what taking it easy is. I did BS first time with 1 set of risers the second time without. Burned 409 calories.

Happy Valentines Day!!

Roxie - great work out!

I've woken with a sore throat - how bloody annoying! My computer is playing up and is very very slow (i could run faster!)

Yesturdays workout was cardio - Drill max cardio (only once through) and CharLeans burn Intervals.

Today should be cardio too so I might just do Billys Ultimate as its not tooo hard, my bods very tired and sore.
Then next week will be Push Phase week two

Whats the latest news on STS? I'm not reading the reviews, fill me in please.

Hi.

Finished one hour of cardio Tae Bo. Struggled through. The body is tired, but I took it easy. I've caught my daughters cold and have a sore throat and head. I hope it doesn't get any worse! i'm off to shower and get an early night. Goodnight, (Its goodmorning to you guys!)

Morning...for some reason i keep thinking today's monday:confused: Guess cause my DD is out tommorrow?

Anyhoot,today is PUB and a morning dogwalk..

Andrea-Great job with your kickbox workout...sorry you woke with a cold,that is annoying. Hopefully it won't last long!

bbl

Happy Sunday all. Hope you each enjoyed your Valentine's Day. Dh and I spent most of the day running around. He needed new shoes and I needed new glasses and a new Nike + adaptor. Mine died. We also went to the movies and saw "The International". It was pretty good. We then went to eat at one of our local Mexican Restaurants. I didn't eat much since I was full form popcorn, but now I have some yummy left overs for today. I order fajita's so not too bad for me. Now the Hersey kisses DH gave me are another story. That's ok, they won't last long, LOL.

Workout yesterday was Disc 6, legs. Not sure what today will be.

Roxie, nice job on the BS.

Andrea, sorry to hear you caught DD's cold. You'll have to explain to her that when you taught her to share things that you didn't mean everything.

Amelia, have fun when you get 4DS.

Andrea H. sorry about your workouts being non-existent. Hopefully this week will be better for you.

Elaine and Becca how are you doing?

I was doing well with food for about 2 weeks, then comes the past 4 days and I haven't done so great and I think I undid the little bit of progress I was making. Need to kick it back into gear.

Jean

Good Morning,

Didn't do to bad with eats and I know this week will be good DH is leaving town. I also woke up with a runny nose and cough this am hoping it goes away. DH and I watch nites in rodanthe it was a good movie but the ending sucked. I will be doing Biggest Loser yoga today.

Jean-jump back on the wagon this week.

Andrea-sorry to hear you are sick but great job on the workout.

Amelia-enjoy your workout.

Everyone have a good day.

Roxie-I also thouht the ending sucked in that movie...of course i was a blubbering mess:confused:

man im having trouble typing:eek: just got through with PH UB i went HEAVY too...I really pushed myself. I also walked cassie for thirty minutes.

Hey to everybody...bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.