C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S 2/11

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today is LIC cardio only then some abb work.

How is everyone this morning? I thought today was tuesday for some reason,my DD had to remind me it was wednesday(her icecream day at school and she needed money):confused:

bbl

Hello Miss Amelia!

Good to see you here so early. I completed my workout earlier today, CharLean push circuit 2. I need to lift heavier.

Someone asked yesturday (I forget who, I'm sorry) about which state I live in. I live in Victoria. I am not near the fires, I may be deployed up there. So far, I've managed to lay low, and not get called up. Next weekend I think I'll go up as a volunteer to help rebuild some fences or something useful like that. I just "need" to do something, compelled to do something.

I don't know what you guys have heard about the fires, but they have wiped out (totally) many small towns/communities. Theres just nothing left. Nothing. Its terribly terribly sad. Many families have been killed, mums, dads, children, brothers and sisters, aunties, uncles, grandparents, friends. Devastating.

Good morning everyone.

Today was Hardcore extreme Hi/Low. I'm a sweaty mess. Off to shower then off to a dentist appointment before work.

Andrea, the fires are just horrible. Such a tragedy. They just showed pictures of one of the towns on the news. It is still shut down, not allowing anyone to return yet.

Hi to Amelia, Elaine, Andrea, Becca and Roxie.

How's everyone doing on their eating? I've been pretty good, but no noticeble difference on the scale. Maybe I'm retaining water from the weight work of STS. I know I sure have been sore.

Jean

Good Morning,

Well since they didn't broadcast biggest loser hear I made up all my exercises. Did LIS then BM2 abs and PLB floor work. Tonite is PUB.

Andrea-I hope things get better there. Glad to see you are back on the workout wagon.

Amelia-good job on the workout, that is my favorite.

Jean-my eating has been good this week, and so is my working out. Good job on STS.

Everyone have a good day it is snowing here and then its suppose to be 50 degrees.

Andrea-That is just devastating news... I wish there was something i could do-i would definitley go down and help rebuild fences or whatever they need done,thats a good idea. I will say a prayer tonight for the families of lost ones...how awful:( That makes me sad:(

Jean-Great workout...high fives,have fun at the dentist...hopefully its just a cleaning and nothing'drilling';)

Roxie-They didn't broadcast TBL yesterday? My DVR was suppose to record it...:eek: i need to go and see about that:mad:. Great workouts planned and done! Great job!!!!

I finished my workout...LIC cardio blast with 1 riser(a first for me)49mins along with some abb work for 10mins. I burned 517 cals.

Amelia-they didn't broadcast it hear because the big 12 was playing basketball they probably did in your area.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.