C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S 1/5

punka274

Cathlete
Morning!

Today is an easy cardio...probably a dogwalk, if the rain will ever stop:mad:. I was very good yesterday....after my cheat meal on saturday i was able to not eat hardly any of my burned cals yesterday and i had about 500 cals left on the table:D im not getting back on the scale agian until wednesday morning!

How is everybody today?

Good Morning,

I to should avoid the scale my wt is still 123lbs but my body fat % is down by 6 so I have to be happy with that. Also my thighs and calves are down 1". This week I am doing a mixture of Turbo Jam and 30 Day Shred we will see how well this works an decide if I am going to continue for the rest of the month. Went to Cracker Barrel last nite and I ate a Chef Salad it was very good and very filling.

Amelia-good luck with getting your walk in darn rain.

Everyone have a good day.

Okay Challengers it's a new week and the holidays are over. Phew!!

This morning I did 4DS chest/back/shoulders and the abs from 4DS LIS. The weight work was hard sense I haven't lifted for about 3 weeks.

Amelia: You are getting rain and we are getting freezing rain, again!:mad: Meaning a 2 hour delay for school.

Roxie: I would have a hard time following without the DVD, because Cathe motivates me to lift. I do think it is a great rotation.

Becca: I plan on starting STS Feb 1st. I hope it is here by then.

Hi Andrea,Jean and AndreaH!

Off to the shower for me so I can get DS on the bus.

Elaine-I think im gonna purchase 4DS in a couple of weeks....i need something different. Great workout for today!

Roxie-wow,great control with your meal yesterday...i think i would indulged at cracker barrel that place is one of my weakness. HIGH FIVES on the body percent loss and inches lost,your doing so well...your on fire girl!

Hey to everybody that follows...finshed with my workout now its off to do some running around town.

Have a great day ladies! I may bbl

ETA-Elaine,i forgot to say that i LOVE your new avatar....its so cute!

Morning!, or is it afternoon over there?

I have no idea how tennis players play with blisters on their feet. I have a beauty on foot from my riding boots and couldn't stand runners on my foot (I am a whimp) so i didn't workout yesturday.

Amelia - You are gorgeous, and I love you, BUT HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TO KEEP OFF THOSE SCALES?

Foxy Roxie - Well done 1' off thighs! and the fat loss! Congradulations.

Elaine - Love that new avatar! I've got to really move some of this jiggle - and soon! Lets do it!

Jean- Having said the above to Elaine, I get into those frumps too. Hang in there, it should pass, if it doesn't Amelia and I will come and boot you in the butt and get ya goin'

Becca hows the rotation going? I will need to do the chest and biceps this morning.

Hi Andrea hows everything in your neck of the woods?
TTFN

Crikey, I realized I didn't check in today!

I did the Back and Bis FF mix (PS and BM2). It was a good toasty WO. I have a run scheduled for tomorrow. I may add on SJP step and abs only, depending on how much time I have. I like adding a little extra cardio. Helps with the fluffiness.

Just a question to the group: DH and I were talking about distorted body image (He thinks I suffer from it) Have any of you ever been happy with your body shape and size? I mean truly happy? I can't say that at any point in my life I have been happy with my shape, not necessarily size, my size is fine. I just don't like where all my fat cells have taken up residence. Even when I look at old high school pictures of myself, I think I look fine, but I wasn't happy with the way I looked then. Oh well, just pondering is all. Any insights would be appreciated.

Amelia, I LOVE 4DS!!! That is a great series. So much versatility. The premixes alone make it worth it.

Roxie, WTG on the losses!!!! You rock! :) Enjoy your new workouts this week.

Andrea, so sorry to hear about your blister. :( No fun! The rotation is going good. I am trying so hard to make myself run instead of do all the fun cardio FF has in this rotation. When my 9 weeks are up with this Couch to 5K I think I am going to take at least a week off of the TM! Only step, KB and drills for me! Did you get your WO in?

Elaine, fabulous WO! Sounds like we will be doing STS together! Yippee! :)

Hello to everyone else! I am headed to bed. I need to get up and get my WO done in the morning. DS and I are going grocery shopping tomorrow. Fun times!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.