Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle - Cathletic Supporters

workoutaholic

Cathlete
Hey all, in case anyone follows this ebook and wants to join a check-in for it, that's what us Cathletic Supporters are all about. We may not be perfect, but we are trying. Come "try" with us! : )

Ok, you are welcome even if you are perfect, too. he he

I have the book, get the e-mails, sort of follow it. But should really try harder. Am doing the workout part, just maybe not the entire eating the right amounts of food. So is this for just the workouts or both? I might join in and maybe it will make me do those calculations again. I'm already working on the Body fat% with my Chalean 90 day workouts.

Hey Rhea, I post my workouts there and so does RapidBreath. I am posting my food there to stay accountable, and trying to be honest. : )

I am also doing CLX!

Good evening...

I think I'm being a little slow....post where? Sorry if I'm slow tonight, but I'm really tired . Over at Burn the Fat? Somewhere else here?

Our check-in threads always have "Cathletic Supporters" in the title - but I see what you mean, I think right now it's on the 2nd page because others have posted so much that it's been bumped down.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.