Buff Badgers Week of Sept 8th

mbmundt

Cathlete
Saturday I did was working on my kickboxing class for the retreat. I recorded myself. I have more work to do on it. Sunday was no workout day. This morning I did BS Chest, Back, and shoulders followed by Core work.

Did yard work over the weekend and we had a surprise 50th bday party on Saturday night, which was fun.

No workout this weekend. Today was Cross fire. I had a meeting after school so didn't get home til 5 am too exhausted to cook. Then I get home to DH sad because he just found out of his best friends from college died of heart attack while jogging. Sadness all around.

Oh my gosh, sorry to hear that DH's BF died of a heart attack. How old was he? That's scary, you just don't know when it's your time.

This morning I worked on my kickboxing class again for the retreat. I was happier with what I did this morning as compared to what I recorded over the weekend. I think Sat I'm going to do the kickboxing again and record it again. I've been documenting what combos or punches I want to do for each song.

I like CrossFire... have to fit that one into my workouts one of these days.

No workout for me today. I was just emotionally drained from everything going on. His friend was 52 years old. He ran several days a week including when he was on vacation, vegetarian and appeared to be overall healthy. On top of that one of the top stories in the news yesterday was a tragic murder of two very young kids by their mother who was one of my students many years ago. I just felt drained last night but managed to sleep once I went to bed.

Today was AOLH. It's been a while since I have done it and the timing was perfect because I have to get to work early so I needed a short but good workout. Mission Accomplished.

This morning I did BS Bi's & Tri's and core. Arms feel all pumped. :d

Wow 52 yrs old.. how sad. Then to hear about those kids being murdered by their mother who was one of your students years ago. I'd say you've had your bought of bad news this week. Something good needs to happen soon.

Hearty - I looked online for that article, was it Sonya Katrina Spoon that smothered her two young children?

Yes that is the article. So sad since her mom had her hospitalized the week before for an evaluation and she was released.

That is very sad. If she still would have been hospitalized those precious kids could still be alive.

This morning I worked on my kickboxing class again. I'll probably be working on that until the retreat. I can't believe how much work goes into that. To have the timing right and to keep each side balanced. Trying to figure what punches or combo's to do for what song. I give Cathe a lot of credit for what she does. I'm having fun with it but it's not easy by any means.

Today is Open House at school from 6 to 8 do I slept late this morning to give myself some energy to get through this long day. DH leaves for Tennessee to attend the funeral so it will be just me and the boys this weekend.

I can only imagine how much fun you are having putting your routine together in spite of how much work it is.

Happy Friday!!

I will be soooo glad when this day is over with. The morning has not been good. A lot of stupid crap going on at work. I did lean legs & abs with the bonus barre this morning.

I don't know if you remember or not but about 8 months ago I had a someone that want me to start training with him but he had health issues. It was one thing on top of another. I got an email from him yesterday that he got the ok to start working out. Plus he may have a friend or two that might want to work with me as well. I'm hoping between him and then doing the retreat in October, maybe I'll start getting more clients and my business off the ground. Very excited about it!!

Hope your DH has a safe trip. Hope you got some rest after your long day.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Brenda

Ladies, I have been gone a long time! I have been dealing with a lot "stuff". But I did order the new Cathe series and am very excited! I started Chalene's PiYo pprogram and I love it.I am starting week 4 and have lost half inch off my arms and waist.When Cathe's series comes out I will combine the 2. I hope you are doing well, staying strong and keeping fit~
Susan

Great hearing from you Susan. I have heard mixed reviews about Pi'yo. I ordered the new series too and can't wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.