Buff Badgers week July 28th

heartymax

Cathlete
Hi Brenda. Hope you had a great weekend. We went to a graduation cookout for one of my neighbors. I thought it was a good idea that her mom had her cookout later since so many people have them right around graduation and its hard to make them all. She is off to college in 3 weeks.

Saturday was After Burn and Sunday was lower body blast. Today was Hiit 30 / 30 and 15 minutes of core from Horizontal Conditioning.

Hi Hearty

I agree, I think it's a good idea when families have the graduation parties later on when it's less busy.

Saturday I did MMA Boxing with the HHB. Sunday was my no workout day but did some yard work before the rain came. This morning I did GS Chest and Tri's. I managed to do all the push ups on my toes. I was struggling but I did it. :) I have a feeling my chest and tri's are going to be talking to me tomorrow.

Brenda--kudos for pushing all 72 drop pushups. Those alone give me dread factor.

I had a hard time deciding on a workout today. Practically took me 10 minutes. I hate when that happens. I ended up doing Muscle Endurance. DH is scheduled for a run this evening so I may join him.

I need to do a rotation for August. I just need to figure something out.

My chest and tri's are talking to me today. OMG!! This morning I did Tabatacise all levels and then core 1. I had to take some extra breaks to catch my breath.

Hearty - I hate that when I can't decide what to do. I've been doing my own thing as well. I haven't been doing a Cathe rotation because there is some stuff I can't do because of my leg. I suppose I could sub on those that I can't do. I'll have to look at some of her rotations and see if anything sparks my interest. ;)

This morning I did GS back, shoulders, and bi's. Those will be talking to me tomorrow too. My chest is still talking to me. It's a good kind of pain. ;)

Loving those DOMS huh Brenda.

Today was elliptical interval cardio. I followed a program with levels from 4 to 9 with some speeds that were out of my normal range. It was a great 30 min workout followed by Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack abs level 2.

This morning was Hardstrikes (cardio), the 3 punching tabatas and core 1. Work has been really bad so the punching felt good. ;)

My bi's are talking to me today.

Hearty - love those DOM's. How do you like Jillian's workouts? I wonder how Sam is doing?

I have only owned 2 JM workouts. I gave away 30 day Shred to a coworker. I wanted 6 week 6 pack and a different coworker gave it to me for Christmas. I am not a fan of JM. She walks around to much and doesn't do all the workout. She runs her mouth the whole time. I just did it as a change.

Today was LIC total body trisets. I did the upper and lower which is about 84 minutes. I dont like balancing some moves on the stability ball so use my bench alot on this one.

I think about Sam too. I hope she is doing well during the pregnancy.

Happy Friday!

This morning I did GS legs. When it came to the floor work I did exercises I got from a sports med doc to do for my hip. When I do heavier weights with my legs, I usually feel it for a few days.

Hearty - WTG on LIC Total body trisets. That's a long workout.

Have a great weekend!

I went back to work today and I didn't get a chance to post this morning. To The Max with the fitness tabata instead of compound legs premix.

Glad you found a good sub exercise for some of the moves.

Enjoy your weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.