Buff Badgers Week of Dec. 19

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Saturday was a rest day for me. Sunday was 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Total Body and 30MTF Kickboxing #2. This morning was 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Cardio Kickboxing and Insanity Fast & Furious.

Had a nice weekend, did some shopping. :rolleyes: Oldest DD came home with a friend that she is going to be rooming with next year. They are a lot alike, but get along really well. Otherwise I'm still getting ready for Christmas. Got some cookies made yesterday.

Have a wonderful day!

Hello! Saturday was a rest day for me as well, besides walking Ruby for 45mn. Sunday she and I did a walk/run but she was really not in the mood for the "run" part, then did some pilates! :p So, this morning I woke up and ran 4.5 miles. :D

Laurie, glad DD has found someone so much like her. Hopefully they will room well together then. I too am still getting ready for Christmas. Survived the kids B-day celebration yesterday. I have a couple more things to get for nieces/nephews, then I'll be done! I am not baking this year. I had to scratch a couple things off my list this year. Going back to work full-time has put a crimp in my ability to do-it-all so for just this year I decided no baking, and I only sent out cards to a very select few people.

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Stay strong~ Susan

Hi all! Super busy time of year for me at work. Only 3.5 days of work and then I'm off until January 3 so lots to get done before then. Did KCM Split Sessions Upper and Lower premix yesterday. Really feeling it in my core and lats today.

Laurie - DD sounds like a planner if she already knows who she is going to room with next year. How does she like her 1st semester of college so far? I baked cookies all day Saturday and still have more I want to do. I'm bringing some in to work and donating some to church. The kids are always disappointed when they see how many I set aside - and of course it's always the nicest ones!

Susan - I don't do Christmas cards any more. I know a lot of people still do but something had to give and that was it.

Good afternoon!

Friday I did Low Impact Challenge without the blast at the end since I was still feeling kind of yucky.

Saturday I did the upper body circuit premix of Low Impact Circuit. I was trying to be kind to my knee and had to skip the last cardio portion because I was running late, but I'm so glad I found this premix! I really enjoyed it.

Sunday was a rest day. I had to sing for three services in the morning and we had my MIL's birthday in the evening. We went to Red Lobster. I ate a huge pile of crab legs and....

I'm home sick today. I'm not sure if it's food poisoning or that stomach bug finally showing up, but it was awful either way. DH stayed home to take care of DS and I slept all morning, once I stopped throwing up. Ugh. I'm finally starting to feel a bit better now and am sipping some 7 Up.

Laurie- Great that she found a roomie for next year already. I think I switched roommates every year of college :rolleyes: I finished my shopping on Saturday. Yay! I wanted to bake more cookies, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Susan- Yes, work has a way of changing things like that, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to not working next year for the first time ever. I'm wondering if I'll get that much more done or if I'll just be more relaxed.

Sue- Some years I send out cards and some years I don't. It seems that more and more people don't because I get hardly any cards from anyone. So, the years I don't I just send out a few to the easily offended (certain grandparents), and leave it at that.

Have a great day, everyone. I should be back at work tomorrow, though I'm not sure about a workout. On the plus side, my knee seems to be cured!

Morning Ladies,

This morning was 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Lower Body, and 4DS Kickboxing & Abs with gloves.

Susan, LOL about Ruby not liking the "run" part of your walk/run. :D I think my family would start a stike if I didn't make them cookies. :D I could do without having to send out cards, they are something that I don't enjoy doing. DH is the one that wants them done, but it goes to me to write them up. :rolleyes:

Sue, Kind of figured that you where in the super busy time. All the year end things that need to be done. :rolleyes: Our plant manager would actually love if I wasn't here for the last month of the year so that I don't spend money. :eek: DD has really liked her 1st semester of college. The girl that she is going to room with next year is one of the girls that she roomed with during the summer session. They are going for a three person next year. ;)

Sam, Hope you are feeling better today! I don't know if I should bake anymore, I have burnt myself twice now! :rolleyes: In fact I dropped on whole pan of cookies, and they landed upside down. :( Maybe I shouldn't be making anymore. :) I love crab legs!

Have a great day!

Morning! I'm feeling much better today, though I thought I wasn't going to make it into work. I woke up with TOM and had the worst cramps I think I've had since I was 14. It was terrible. I was worried about taking Ibuprofen with my stomach the way it is, too. I finally broke down and took some, and I'm feeling much, much better. I'm still pretty lightheaded. All I've eaten today is some toast with honey and a banana. After nothing but crackers and soda yesterday, I'm starting to feel a bit weak, but nothing seems like it will sit right :confused:

Laurie- I used to love crab legs :p My mom is making seafood lasgna for Christmas Eve. I'm not sure I'll be partaking.

I found out DS's sitter had the flu so bad last week she was in the hospital :eek: I'm glad it didn't hit our house quite so hard!

No workout for me today. I hope to be back at it tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Hey gang,

No workout yet today. Am not feeling well at all though I am here at work. My stomache is not good at all. Keep having waves of sickness, chills. Was going to go home but trying to toughen it out. Am supposed to do Legs/Back today but may go straight to bed and do it tomorrow. Though since it's supposed to be so nice out, I really wanted to go for a run in the morning...:confused:

Sue, I am jealous of your time off! I hope you enjoy it !:D

Sam, sorry to hear you have been sick too! Just since this weekend I have heard of at least 10 people (my boss included) who has had this flu bug.I just keeping thinking positive thoughts and pray it goes away..

Laurie, we have sweets in the house from DS's b-day and now DD"s is tomorrow so there will be more (she loves Dairy Queen cakes). So they don't really miss the cookies.

Hope you all stay healthy and have a good night.

Take care~ Susan

Sorry I haven't checked but I haven't felt well the last few days. I stayed in bed all day Sunday. I have been going to work but that drains me and I go to bed when I get home. I am trying to fight this cold so I won't be sick during the holidays. We get out for winter break tomorrow.

Morning Ladies,

Sounds like everyone is fighting some bug or other. :( I'm doing good still, and got in 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Core and Yoga/Stretch.

Sam, Hope you are feeling way better today!

Susan, Hope you feel better also. My girls love those DQ cakes also, I like them too. :eek: The one thing I hated about starting a different job was not having vacation time. I left 5 weeks, and I'm finally to 4 weeks at my current job. ;)

heartymax, Take care of yourself, being sick during the holidays is not a good thing. ;)

Well last night DH and I went shopping for our youngest, and I wanted to look at the Kindles. We went to Best Buy, and I now know what I'm getting for Christmas. DH bought it right there and then. :D I don't care, but now I have to wait for Christmas Eve when we open gifts. :p

Take care ladies!

Good morning! I'm feeling 100% today, but I'm sanitizing my hands like crazy to avoid catching something from the 13 little germ factories in my classroom. They're at recess right now. I wish I could bleach the room while they're gone :)

I think I'm taking an unplanned rest week. I have so much to do before Saturday, and I think it's a good time for it. I think I'll do a portion of Yoga Max this afternoon just to focus my frazzled brain a bit.

Laurie- I'm glad you're still healthy. A Kindle, huh? DH wants one, which I find odd. He's not a reader. I'd like one too, but I have to admit I get most of my books at the library these days. I have an older Sony e-reader. It's only two years old, but completely obsolete already :rolleyes:

Heartmax- Oh, dear! I hope you feel better soon! You sounded tired just in your post :(

Susan- I hope you were able to hang on and not get the full force of whatever bug is after you.

Hi Sue! I hope you've found a little time to relax!

Have a great day, everyone!

Morning ladies!

Looks like I was last yesterday and first this morning. No workout again. I continue to rest. The rest feels good, but I'm looking forward to getting back to it on Monday.

I stayed up till midnight last night wrapping all my gifts. There were fewer than I thought, and I didn't spend as much time as I usually do making them pretty, so it didn't take me too long :D

The kids are going to be crazy this morning, it's their last "real" day of school. I better gear up...

Have a great day!

Morning Ladies,

This morning was 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Upper Body, Recovery Lower Body and Barry's Bootcamp Cardio with Joey.

Sam, Glad you are feeling back to 100%. I know that taking that time when I was sick was a good thing for me. Take advantage of it. I read a lot, so this Kindle will be awsome. Our library has Kindle downloads to loan out, so another bonus. ;) I have so many books in my house, and I would love to get them out. One of those feng shui type of things. :eek: Stay calm today with those crazy children. ;)

Have a wonderful day!

Hey there. Yesterday i was still not doing too well. I took my Pepto to work with me and managed to get through the day. Today my tummy is driving me nuts but I am here, 3 others are out sick so it's a good thing I came. I was feeling okay when I woke up so I did p90x Legs/ Back and some abs. I want to walk Ruby after work but we'll see how I am doing.I don't have to work tomorrow or Monday so I am looking forward to a little rest. I would like to run tomorrow if I am feeling up to it...

Laurie, sometimes I think I'd like a kindle and then sometimes I don't. My supervisor showed me hers and it seems really neat. I think our library also "loans" downloads.

Sam, enjoy your rest, heal and mend and have fun! My kids have school all week so their "crazy" day will be tomorrow! :cool:

Heartymax, take care of yourself. I really think what is helping me is I am pretty much fasting. I don't eat so I won't throw up! I drink a lot of clear fluids though.

Hi Sue! Hope you are enjoying your time!

Stay well everyone~ Susan

Morning Ladies,

10lb Slimdown Xtreme Kickboxing w/gloves, and MMA Boxing minus the abs.

Susan, I hope you start feeling better soon, can be hard getting through the holidays when you don't feel your best. I was hesitant at first with the Kindle. I thought I liked having the book in my hands. But looking at the price of books, and of course the amount of space they take up that is why I opted to get one. ;) I will let you know how I like it, and how the library thing goes.

I probably will not be around the first part of next week, since we are going up to my parents. They don't have a computer, so there is no way to chat with all of you.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Hey there. Well I am going to the doctor this morning. I believe I have a bladder infection.:( I have an upset stomach and all the other symptoms as well. Unfortunately I have never had one before so I had no idea what was going on with me! DH told me to look on the internet and sure enough I had all the symptoms. DH said my upset tummy woke him up during the night! Must have been making some weird noises! :eek: Hopefully I can get an antibiotic and start feeling better soon! I woke up to go for a run but then I realized I had to be near a bathroom like every 15mn! So I hope to maybe get on the elliptical later this afternoon...:confused:

Maybe by Monday I can run!

Laurie, enjoy the time with your family! We have Christmas with the in-laws tomorrow. Christmas day we are alone. I am looking forward to it. I am cooking up a full feast though!:D I love me some turkey!

Have a blessed and happy Christmas everyone! See you next week!

Susan

Ahhhhhh! Christmas break is finally here! :D It's been a crazy week and I still have some shopping and decorating the tree to do but I feel oddly relaxed. :confused: We had our company party yesterday and went out for a drink afterward with co-workers. I'm not much of a drinker so I usually say no but thought I should be more social for a change. Kept to my 1 drink limit (granted it was a really tall glass of Miller Lite) and came home and vegged out the rest of the night. Watched a really good movie on Netflix called Aftershock that gave me a good cry. Today I have a list of things to do and I'll also fit in PLB Upper premix. I did PUB Upper premix on Tuesday. I'm going to try to get in some good workouts while I'm off work.

Susan - My DD used to have a lot of UTIs when she was a kid. The antibiotics start working pretty quickly so you should be feeling better soon. Sorry you have to be going through that right before Christmas (not that there's ever a good time). What are you making for Christmas dinner? I don't know yet if I'll be cooking for the 4 of us or if DH's brother is having us over. He's single and usually has to work on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day but this year's he off. He called on Sunday and we're waiting to hear back.

Laurie - Enjoy your time with your parents and drive safely.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Rejoice the Savior is born.

Yay! Christmas break has begun!

Susan- So sorry about your infection. I hope you'll feel better soon once those antibiotics kick in. I'm impressed by how many workouts you've gotten in despite not feeling well.

Sue- I'm glad you're calm. I think I'm feeling the same way. I'm at the point where I'm thinking I've done all I can do and I should just go with the flow.

Laurie- Have a relaxing week! Enjoy your time off!

I'm still resting, but I'm really tempted to work out today. I'm all keyed up from the last day of school being over. I think I'll manage to resist :p

Have a blessed, Merry Christmas everyone! If it's Jesus' birth you're celebrating this weekend, I hope you can find a quiet space in all the craziness to focus on that miracle.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.