Buff Badgers Week of Aug 18th

mbmundt

Cathlete
Saturday I did All Out LI HiiT and Stretch Max floor work. The extra stretch felt really good.

Sunday was my no workout day. I had baby shower for my niece in the afternoon. She's due Oct 1st. She got lots of nice things. This morning I did FlexTrain.

Order the workout music CD's that I'm going to us for the workouts I put together for the retreat. I've been writing stuff down here and there on what I want to do in the workouts. Can't wait to get the music so I can physically start doing it and piecing it together.

Saturday was a rest day because I got started early with my errands and to do list. Sunday was Meso 2 back and biceps. Today was Tabatacise for some kick butt cardio.

I bet you are excited about getting the music.

My biceps are sore...I wonder why...LOL. This morning was Meso 2 chest, shoulders and triceps. I also added on a few of the core segments from Horizontal Conditioning.

The teachers returned to work yesterday. We have a new principal so everyone is trying to figure out what's expected. I feel pretty good about it right now. Its always busy gearing up for the first day of school.

This morning I did Hardstrikes along with the 3 tabatas. Did some extra stretching afterwards on the lower body.

Don't you love it when your muscles talk to you the next day. I haven't done HC in a long time. I should pull it out one of these days.

What day to the kids go back to school. I can't believe it's that time already. Some schools go back before Labor day and some after. Hope things go well with the new principal.

I got my workout music. I have to download it. I got one of them downloaded last night. Took about 1/2 hr. Hopefully I can get the other two downloaded tonight and start piecing what songs I want for what workout. Once I have the workouts together, I'm going to try them on two of my sisters who don't workout much. I want to make they aren't too difficult. I want the people to feel like they workout out but I don't want to scare them off it was too much.

Today was Intensity which for some reason felt harder than Tabatacise did the other day. I needed a few water breaks and time to catch my breath.

My boys go back to school on Monday. Even though I went back a little while ago, it's still nice not having to pack lunches for them and have the madness of the routine. And yes, I still pack their lunches. They like their sandwiches freshly made that morning and I don't mind because I like my salads freshly made too.

Love the idea of you trying out the retreat workout on your family.

This morning I did Athletic Training. Still love that workout.

I ordered some wristbands to give away at the retreat that say "EMBRACE THE CHALLENGE" on the front and then Fit4You on the back and on the inside of the band I put my website. Thought it'd be a good way for them to remember me and advertise.

Intensity always kicks my butt. It's longer than doing all levels of Tabatacise.

I make my salad the night before. I don't have any time in the morning to make it. I put my dressing in a separate container and use that when I'm actually ready to eat it.

Oh wow----love the bracelets. You are doing a great job planning for the event.

I worked late yesterday and orientation is this evening so I am giving my body a rest. I am awake but just relaxing.

This morning I decided to toss in Imax2. Couple of those blasts kicked my butt. I'm glad I did something that had blasts in it.

You've had some tough workouts. Your body is probably thanking you for the rest.

Happy Friday!

This morning I decided to go with the original Bootcamp. I was a little stuffed up so some of the cardio kicked my butt, but I did. :D

Have a great weekend!

I was rushing after my 90 minute workout this morning and I didn't get a chance to post. I did back and biceps Meso 2 followed by elliptical cardio for 30 minutes. Our department was scheduled to bring dessert for pot luck at work so I made a banana pudding this morning too.

My body appreciated the rest so maybe that's why I was able to do an extra long workout today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.