Buff Badgers Week of 3/31

MKEMom

Cathlete
Happy Monday!

No workouts for me over the weekend. Saturday I was just lazy, and yesterday we went from having no plans to the whole day being filled with stuff.

Today I did the first three combos from PRS 1, just on a 4" step and with some modifications to keep it fairly low impact. It was so great to see Cathe's face smiling at me again :D

I previewed the prenatal barre workout I got from Amazon and it looks tough! I'm looking forward to trying it, hopefully tomorrow.

Have a great day!

No workouts this weekend either.

Today was disc 1 of Meso 1. Not sure if I want to dedicate to the rotation yet. I will see how it goes.

Hi!

I did Cardio Kicks on Saturday. Sunday was rest day. This morning I did 4DS Cardio Hour premix (Kickbox and Bootcamp cardio). That was fun.

4 more days til the Road Trip. Wooo Hooo!!!! :D

Good Morning!

Today I did Supercuts Extreme premix. I love doing that one. I love the variety.

My left hip and knee has been really bothering me the last few days. I hope it gets better by the weekend. I've been icing to try and get the inflammation down. I'll do what I can and modify where I need to this weekend. Stupid arthritis. :( I keep telling myself, it could be much worse.

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Hi ladies! My plan was to get up early before my appointment and work out. I didn't sleep well, and that didn't happen, but I wanted to report that we heard our little one's heartbeat today! A nice, strong, 160 bpm heartbeat! I'm so excited :D

That's it for me. Brenda, I'm sorry your hip and knee are bothering you. Modify, modify, modify. I love that premix.

Hi Heartymax!

Have a great day!

Brenda--keep icing and rest. You will be ready for the RT.

Sam--strong heart beat---yeah!! It's time to tell the little one now.

I did cardio on the elliptical this morning.

Hello. I did Suzanne Bowen's Slim & Toned Pregnancy, just the Cardio Sculpt segment. It's barre. I really liked it. My legs are pretty shaky, but it wasn't dread-inducing while I was doing it.

Heartymax- We told DS last night. His eyes filled up with tears but he didn't actually cry, and the more we talked about it, the happier he seemed with the idea. The first thing he did was give me a big hug and a kiss :)

Hi Brenda!

Have a great day, everyone.

Sam---I guess your son had to let the thought of a new sibling sink in for a minute. I am sure there will be more belly kissing and other precious moments along the way.

This morning was 45 minuted of Cardio Fusion. Love that workout but rarely have time to do it all.

Hello!

Sorry I didn't touch base yesterday. I was at one of our IL facilities all day. Yesterday I did Cardio SuperSets and stretch max. I need to get a new Cardio SS DVD. I wore mine out.. freezes in a few spots and then jumps to the next section. I finished the set and then backed it up for the next one. This morning I did Pyramid Upper Body. I wanted to get a good pump in the upper body muscles... that did it.

I'm sooo excited for the RT tomorrow. Thankfully the hip and knee are doing better.

Sam - a strong heartbeat is a wonderful thing. I'm sure DS will adjust and I agree with Hearty that there will be more belly kissing and other precious moments.

Hearty - Gosh I haven't done Cardio Fusion in a long time. I'm anxious to see what workouts Cathe is going to have for us this weekend.

You won't hear from me tomorrow but you will definitely hear lots from me on Monday. ;)

Make it a Great Day!
Brenda

Hi ladies! I woke up with a horrible cold yesterday morning and did nothing but sit all day. I have to grocery shop today and later DH and are going out for dinner and to shop for DS's fifth birthday (I can't believe I'm going to have a five year old!). So... I better make myself feel better somehow. I can't really take most cold medicines, just regular Sudafed... but I still want to avoid taking anything if I can. Anyway, I don't think I'll be working out today, either. Maybe a Leslie walk.

Heartymax- He's already adjusting. He told his teacher about it without any prompting from me. I think he's just so used to having me and DH all to himself that it's hard to think of sharing time.

Brenda- I'm SO EXCITED for you! I can't wait to hear all about the RT. Have a great time!!!

Have a great day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.