Buff Badgers Tuesday 8-15-06

shakeubooty

Cathlete
Good morning!

Did everyone see Cathe's blog? Neat idea.

Did Punch, Kick and Jam this morning. Does anyone have those weighted gloves she uses? Just curious what you think of them if you do.

Sue

Morning BB's,

Today will be HSTA Legs/Shoulders and a 35 Min Run.

Thanks ladies for the Birthday wishes. I had a wonderful time on my B'Day and since I was 43 I decided to drink some 43 to celebrate. If you haven't tried some, it is :9 . I was a little happy by the end of the day. :D

Sue, I didn't know she had a blog, guess I will have to check it out.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi SUe - I heard about the blog over at VF but haven't checked it out yet.

Laurie - glad you had a great b-day. We know who is 43 but what is 43?

I did the Lean Muscle Workout(Greg Sims) this morning. I liked it but need to see how my muscles feel. Anyway it passed the 4am test for time and complexity.

Enjoying the weather lately! Starting to look at cars for me - on the internet anyway before we go out and have to face the sales people. It won't be a 2007 for sure. Whatever it is I am hoping it is red.

Marie - I've seen threads on Greg Sims but don't know who he is. Everytime I see his name though I think of those computer games - Sim City, etc.

Will that new car be red AND sporty? Have fun car shopping!

Sue

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been gone. We went up to the cabin for a while and had a nice time. It's good to be back though.

I did Step Blast today and walked for 35 minutes. I hope to squeeze in some Pilates too.

Glad to hear you're all doing well. Happy Belated Birthday wishes!!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.