Buff Badgers Monday 8-14-06

shakeubooty

Cathlete
Where is everyone today? On vacation? Busy with life and work?

Marie - Did DH make it home okay?

For the 3rd year in a row DD's softball team has made it to the championship game in their tournament. For the 2nd year in a row, THEY WON!!! We thought it was all lost in the 2nd game in the bottom of the last inning when the other team had bases loaded and no outs. DD's team made an amazing comeback and made 3 outs in a row (a foul ball caught by the catcher and a double-play on a pop-up to the shortstop) forcing them into an extra inning. DD's team then scored 3 runs which was enough to win the game by 1. Whew! What a close game. The championship game was exciting as well and after the other team scored on 3 overthrows to 1st, 2nd and 3rd, it was NOT looking good. Our team pulled it off though and won.

No workout on Saturday because of the tournament and party afterwards. Yesterday I did Lowmax 4-7 and then took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon! All the excitement on Saturday wore me out I guess. This morning I did PUB.

Have a great Monday!

Sue

DH made it home but getting back to the usual routine is not as easy. So no workout this morning but hoping I can get back on track tomorrow. We went to some friends on Sat night and I drank diet pepsi instead of wine. Ended up keeping me up most of the night so had to catch up on slep last night.

Where is Laurie today?

Hello BB's,

Well today I was moving my office area. Am now up and running, and the computer works. That is what counts. The new office area is very quiet. The only problem is that everyone can now hear my conversations. x( Guess I'm not going to talk lovey dovey with DH, not that I ever did. :+

Had a great weekend, it was the best weather yet.

I will be doing HSTA Back/Triceps and a 40 Min Run.

Sue, congrats to your DD, got to love exciting games like that.

Marie, glad to hear your DH is back!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.