BUFF BADGERS 9/8

susanz

Cathlete
Hello there and Happy Friday!

I seem to have caught this horrible virus my DD had for about a month. I was up most of the night coughing away. I over slept a bit was able to walk the dog a few miles anyway. I haven't decided what to do later...

The weekend will be quiet. My DS has his first flag football game tomorrow. I hope to do KPC this weekend and IMAX 2.

Have a great weekend. Stay strong- Susan

Morning BB's,

Susan, welcome to the virus club. x( Yesterday I stayed home in bed and slept this crud away. I feel so much better this morning. I'm going to try for MIS and a stretch today, a bike ride on Saturday (if it isn't raining) if raining it probably will be the cardio from Power Circuit. Sunday I hope to get in a 4 mile run. We will see how I feel.

We will be sitting for my 2 year old neice tomorrow. Of course my oldest DD will be playing with her all day, so I don't have to worry too much. :D Love having those built in babysitters. Otherwise it is cleaning my house from the summer of no weekends. :( I probably won't need that bike ride after doing house work all day long. :7

Karen, Hi again, glad to see you back. Just to answer your questions on running. It really only took me about 4-6 weeks to really get the running down. Good shoes are a plus. At first I wasn't very fast, but incorporated interval running. This helped me improve the cardio. I am very impressed with how my legs look after I started running. I have definition that I have never had before.

Have a great weekend!

Laurie

Susan,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Get some rest.

My son has his first flag football game on Monday night. He is in 5th grade.

It sounds like you have an ideal job so you can be home the same time as you children and also get out.

Laurie,

Do you do running on a treadmill or do you also run outdoors? It is neat you ride bike too. I love to ride, mostly with my husband on the tandem. How far do you normally go. Glad you are feeling better. I haven't done MIS in a while, I'll have to pull it out again.

My workout today is going to be GS Legs or Ripped and LL. Can't decide how hard I want to work. On Sat. it will be KPC and I think I might take Sunday off. I have a hard time doing that.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Sorry to hear a couple of the BBs have viruses. I'll send some healing vibes your way. ;-)

Slept in this morning but hope to do cardio tonight. I might be kicked out of my workout room though if DH decides to install doors so I'll either go to the Y or jog outdoors. Don't know what else I'll be doing this weekend other than sleeping in. :7 I like Laurie's idea of a bike ride. Bought a new bike this year and haven't got much use out of it. I can drag the kids along so they get some exercise, too. (I'm such a mean Mom. :+ )

My sister from Denver is coming in Saturday night so we'll be seeing her on Sunday. It'll be fun to get together with the whole clan again.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.