Buff Badgers 9/18

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

My sister had her baby on Friday, so we had my niece for the night. My nephew's name is Aidan Christopher and he is 7lbs 5oz 21". Cute as a button also. :)

Today I will be doing the PS Chest/Back/Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps. This combo isn't really that bad, because you are only doing about 10 reps per set. }( But of course I'm going as heavy as I can.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning BB's

Laurie, That is really neat that you are an Aunt again. I like the name. I bet he is cute. I love little babies. It sounds like you have a good workout planned. Have a good day.

I am going to run 3 miles today and stretch.

Hi to all that follow.

Laurie - congrats on your new nephew!

Sue - I bet you are getting really excited now with a potential shipping date plus all the other details. I am glad I kept my pre-order and very happy with the communication we are getting.

Marie - Yes, I am VERY excited about the new workouts! I'm off Oct. 25-27 because of teacher conferences/convention so it'd be really great to get them that week so I have time to preview the new workouts. Keeping my fingers crossed. . .

Laurie - Congrats on your new nephew! What fun to have a new baby in the family. :)

Karen - Enjoy your run. Hopefully we have a few more nice days left before the cold weather starts.

Jill - Did you see the Season Premiere of Amazing Race last night? I remember you saying you liked the show. They have some real interesting couples this time. The cheerleaders have got to go. I keep waiting for them to do a back flip or something. I wonder if I could have climbed the Great Wall of China. Even the fittest looking people said it was hard.

Busy weekend and eating was horrendous. Starting over again today (sigh).

Friday night I did Coremax #1 + PS-SLA floorwork.

Saturday was Imax3. Don't know if I'll ever make it through this one without pausing between intervals. I can make it through the 1st 5 (barely) without having to pause but every interval after that I need at least an extra 30 seconds to catch my breath. Guess I should start making this one a regular on my rotation.

Last night I did Musclemax Upper premix + abs. This morning I did Musclemax Lower premix + Coremax #2.

Have a great day everyone!

Sue

Sue, Good thing we can always start over on our eating habits. I know mine are not good most of the time. I am sure I could be a lot healthier if I would eat the right way. I love the Amazing Race. I watched a lot last year. I didn't know the new season started. Is it on Sunday nights? It sounds like you had some good workouts. I forgot about the premixes for upper and lower on MM dvd. I love, love, Imax 3. It is my favorite. It was a really cold run this morning. I ran 4 miles, 3 on the road until it started misting, then thought I would get less wet if I ran the trail. I hope it's not really cold when I do my 5K next weekend. I am so nervous. I am starting to get cold feet. I can hardly wait for the new workouts. It's been a long time coming. Have any of you done P90X? I should get better with my paragraphs, shouldn't I?

Hello BB's!

Congratulations Aunt Laurie! Glad to hear he was healthy!

The weekend was busy. I had family coming to stay so I was busy cleaning and cooking. Then they were here so I was busier!!

Today I shall do IMAX 2. Haven't pulled it out in a while. I am ready to sweat!:) Have a great day (and night!) Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.