Buff Badgers 8/24

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be KPC.

I didn't spend any money yesterday at the party. The jewlery was pretty, but not something I would wear. ;-)

Susan, my parents have a Nordic Track and it has been collecting dust. I have been trying to convince them that it would be good to bring it upstairs so they can use it. :D

Marie, I know you said that your DH was driving the car today. Hope you have a great time driving that new car after he gets his one and only day. :7

Going to take the girls clothes shopping tonight. This should be a lot of fun. NOT!!!!! x(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hello BB's!!

Today is a 40 minutes walk and CTX Upper Body. I think I'll do abs from Pyramid Upper Body.

Laurie, I remember from looking at the catalog, that the jewlery was pretty too. And not something I would wear. I am pretty simplistic/classic in my attire! Have fun shopping with the girls!

Stay strong- Susan

Afternoon, BBs!

Laurie - I'm lucky that my DD still likes what I pick out - as long as it's not pink. She won't have anything to do with that color - or too frilly or girly. Fortunately, there's a lot of other cute stuff out there.

Susan - Have fun doing pikes from PUB! Am I the only one who gets winded doing these? Maybe because my arms are so tired by the end of the workout.

No workout yet today. Had an early dentist appt. (cleaning) before work. Would like to do something tonight but who knows if that will happen.

One day until filming! It's getting closer and closer to the time I get those new workouts in my greedy little hands! :7

Sue

Sue - you really are getting excited! Did you ever try the turbokick class at the Y?

Laurie - I haven't seen the jewelry but am not much of a jewelry person and when I do just simple gold and diamonds! :7 Actually I am allergic to something in jewelry that isn't good quality gold. Looks like a good night for shopping.

Susan - sounds like a great workout.

The storm woke me during the night so I ended up sleeping later. It is really hard to get back into my routine. Hoping to take the car out tonight and get used to where everything is before her debut drive to work tomorrow! Everyone is anxious to see her. The whole car buying process was so stress free and much different than I expected. We went to Hiller Ford and everyone was very nice and the price was so fair we didn't even need to try to offer anything less.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.