Buff Badgers 8/22

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today is a 3 Mile Run.

Marie, congrats on the car. Heated seats! So cool. ;)

Jill, love the redo on the kitchen. Isn't it something what a lot of elbow grease can do for a room. I would like to repaint our kitchen. But DH doesn't want to change anything yet. :-( We have been in our house 10 years and I think it is time for a change. Just a little paint would make me happy. :)

My children are off to Bay Beach today with their Aunt and Grandparents. I'm hoping they have a great day!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Since I skipped the Pilates yesterday I will be doing that for an hour today and walking 40 minutes.

Laurie, well it's perfect weather for Bay Beach! My children go there every year for one of their class field trips and love it. You're DH sounds like mine. I too would love to paint the living room and kitchen however, he doesn't feel it's necessary. Grrrr

Jill, I really do like your color scheme. You have very nice taste! It looks warm and inviting.

Marie, enjoy the new car! Those heated seats will be nice on the very cold winter days!

Stay strong- Susan

Morning ladies! I remember to check in this morning-yay! LOL

Laurie, my house was built almost 11 years ago, so yes, it was definitely time for a change. I wonder when I'll get sick of terra cotta lol. It's amazing what paint can do, you're right. And hey, you can always paint over it if it's not what you wanted. I think it's a great, cheap way to make a big change. Of course I did more than that lol, but some of my rooms will just get a new paint color. Not all of it will be so drastic. I cant' afford that! Bay Beach! What fun! Are the rides still so cheap?

Susan, thanks for the compliment. It's funny, I am so intimidated by decorating. I just feel like I have no sense for it. I've gotten some input from a friend that is great at it, so that's helped. Tell your DH that painting doesn't have to be "necessary"! It's fun! I have tried so many paint brands and I have to tell you guys, Walmart's generic paint (Color Place) is THE best and it's only about $13 a gallon. Can't go wrong.

So now the major stuff is done and I just have to shop for the decor stuff. So it's back to exercise, starting with at least 30 minutes on the treadmill today. It's so hard to get started again! Wish me luck!
Jill

Hi, BBs! Sounds like everyone is doing well. 4 mile jog for me this morning. Hoping to do some ab work tonight.

Ta ta,
Sue

Hi Marie. Did you pick up the car yet? How is it? I bet you can't wait for cold weather to use those bun warmers! LOL

Hi Everyone!

Forget you all are still on summer break. Second week of school for us.

Been getting back into my Cathe workouts. Try to get them in after school, but sometimes not until 9 pm. Oh well. Miss my morning workouts!!

WAsn't too out of shape when I got back to AZ. Cardio capacity kind of suffered, but not in the strength area.

I think by Christmas I'll be ready for some new workouts. Good info lately of Video Fitness. That Tracey may be great. Any feedback??

Take Care everyone!

Cynthia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.