Buff Badgers 8/21

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be HSTA Legs/Shoulders, Abs from Step Heat, and a 30 Min Interval Run.

What a gorgeous weekend we had. The woman who plays the queen has to leave the last two weeks of the run, because of a torn achilles tendon. She is having surgery today, but needs to be off her feet for the next two weeks. So we will have a new queen this coming weekend. We all know her, so that is good, she just has a lot to learn in a very short time. And that is why we are there to support her I'm guessing. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hello ladies and I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. The weather was perfect here! I went for a very long walk Saturday morning, rode bikes with my DS and playd some basketball. Yesterday my DD and I went clothes shopping for school.

Today is Nordic Track for 45 and Pilates for 30mn.

Have a great Monday- Susan

Good afternoon, Ladies! You know what the best part about this cooler weather is? For me, it's not sweating like crazy in the bathroom while trying to get ready because our fan doesn't work very well so room feels like a sauna! LOL One of these days I'll be in Walmart or somewhere and remember to pickup a small fan. And NO these are not hot flashes! }( :p :)

Laurie - The woman who played the queen was very good so I imagine there's a lot of pressure on her replacement. Are you looking forward to having your weekends back? ;-)

Susan - We did back-to-school shopping, too, but not clothes yet. When does school start for you? My kids start Sept. 1. Yeah, I know - it's dumb to start the day before Labor Day weekend.

Marie - Did you buy your car? With the high gas prices, I think small and reliable makes a lot of sense. :)

Over the weekend I did Viper and Cardio Kicks. PUB was this morning and I went heavier on everything except biceps which continue to be challenging. I was doing 17.5/20/25/20/17.5 for chest and am now doing 20/22.5/22.5/22.5/20. I wanted to ease my body into it before going to 25 for my heaviest set. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow! LOL

Get out and enjoy the beautiful weather while we have it!

Sue

Sue, for the first year ever we don't start til after Labor Day. The district was getting a lot of complaints about starting 1 or 2 days before a Holiday. They go back Sept. 5th. My niece in Arizona started 2 weeks ago already! That's a tad too early for me!

Hi guys! I'm still in the midst of remodeling/redecorating, but I finally have some progress pics to share.

Kitchen before:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Pedmom/000_0116.jpg

Kitchen after:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Pedmom/000_0571.jpg

Actually the after was taken before the new lights went in:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Pedmom/000_0595.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Pedmom/000_0575_00.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Pedmom/000_0594.jpg

I have a lot to do yet, but have made great progress considering I just started two weeks ago. :) I'm very happy with it so far, but it's taking up every minute of free time I have. And it's pretty tiring, even just shopping and making decisions. *yawn* New carpeting and wood flooring hopefully will be arriving this week. :)

Hope all is well with you guys!
jill

Jill - the kitchen looks nice! I like the paint color.

Yes we bought me a car!!! I got a 2007 black ford focus. Yeah I know I wanted red and could have had bright red or a burgundy but ended up liking the looks of the black one. Also the black one has heated outside mirrors and seats! We pick it up Wed night but I told DH he could take it to work on Thursday.

This morning was just the TJ 20 min workout. The weather was so nice for sleeping.

Cathe's blog is getting me excited about the workouts again. I wonder if Tracey's recent details of filming had something to do with this blog idea. Anyway I am glad to see some changes.

Congrat Marie!! How exciting for you. And black...........I bet it looks sleek. Take a picture!

Jill - Love the lighting fixtures and stainless steel appliances! The before shot of your kitchen didn't look too bad either. You should have seen ours - dark wood, cabinets falling apart, ugly vinyl tiles. I could go on and on. Anyway, I hope you like it, too.

Sue

Marie - DH's car has heated seats. You're going to looooooove them during the winter! :7

I'm getting excited, too! They film in 4 days!

Sue

Evenin' Sue.

Yes, I'm happy with it. Very happy. I was so sick of lighthouses I wanted to puke. Ya know, 5 years ago, that seemed like such a good idea lol. I'll probably feel that way about the terra cotta in a few years. :) I replaced the flooring a few years ago but didn't have the money for anything else until now. I saved up a lot of money for moving, which didn't happen. So I'm sort of going to have a new house without the hassle of moving. :)

I have heated seats, too, and they are sooo nice! No more frozen buns for Marie!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.