Buff Badgers 8/18

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be HSTA Legs/Shoulders and 35 Min run.

My MIL & FIL took the girls and I out to dinner last night, and she had carrot cake for me also. And they where nice and gave me a card. I'm having to make a decision now on what Cathe DVD I would like to purchase. I want the SH, but would also like the one with PH, MIS, & BM on it. What to do, what to do!

Have a great day!

Laurie

I personally would choose the one with PH,MIS and BM. I am not a SH type of person!

Today I have to mow the lawn (45 mins) then I'll be doing Step,Jump & Pump.

The weekend looks quiet. We bought our son a new bike the other day so we'll be going for a bike hike on the trails around here.

Stay strong- Susan

Laurie - have you looked at the clips? The one with Power Hour gives you more of a variety and S&H would give you heavy weights by body part.

I did a Caribbean WOrkout this morning but was happy to be up and doing something without that headache and after having a good nights sleep.

TOmorrow is the car shopping and I am anxious to get that whole process over with. Right now thinking of a Ford Focus. Not too exciting but as long as it is reliable I will be happy. DH doesn't like to buy foreign cars. I actually really loved my cavalier but had to have second thoughts after the latest problem. DH thinks it is the steering but it could be something with the axel - it just makes an awful bang (like a rock hitting the bottome of the car) when you turn right. It is old (92) but less than 90,000 miles. DH is driving it now because I am too afraid of driving it with that noise.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.