Buff Badgers 8/11

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be PLB Stability Ball/SH Shoulders/ 30 Min Interval Run.

Jill, sounds like you are very busy with the remodel. Since we built our house we haven't had to do a remodel. Our old house was another story. I still remember gutting out our kitchen and having it ready for Christmas. }(

Sue, you reminded me that my B'day is coming up in two days, and I usually get something from my MIL to spend on myself. I just might have to put that towards a Cathe DVD. :D Oh why can't the smile on this face be bigger.

Marie, everyone is right on your DH having better security now than at anytime.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Happy Friday BBs!
Laurie - Happy Birthday!

Less than 24 hours now. A part of me knows security is better right now but this whole thing just reminds you of the changes in the world that are a realty of everyday life. It is so sad that we need to worry about this maniacs!

Jill - so glad to hear you are remodeling and redecorating. It will feel like a new house to you.

Sue - after everything I can't get excited about the new workouts yet. Maybe when filming is done and there is a more realistic shipping date. I am really more excited about the next set of workouts she had planned and hope those are still in the plan and in the not too distant future.

Happy Birthday Laurie! I know it's early but didn't want to forget to tell you.

Marie - I just hope your DH isn't delayed coming home because of all this extra security screening they're doing. I heard they were taking 15 minutes per passenger! :eek: They'll have to come up with a better system because this is ridiculous.

Did a SB/SJP weights & step circuit this morning. Tomorrow is DD's softball tournament and the coach is hosting a party at his house afterwards so no workout planned for tomorrow. Sunday will be school supply shopping.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.