Buff Badgers 7/27

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be a 45 min Run. I'm thinking that the treadmill is going to be my mode of transport tonight. I'm not up for this humid weather and running. x( I also have a hair appointment tonight.

We didn't have to sweat to much last night. I think the other team was sweating more than we where. We lost 17-0, so hardly anyone was running on our team. }(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Everyone!

Did KV Half and Half yesterday. It was a pretty good workout. I changed a few things and upped the intensity, which made for a nice hour workout. I was going to go to WAC, but we had some car problems so I worked out at SIL's.

Today is an off day. Going shopping with mom and kids today. Hopefully will get to the club tomorrow or Sat. I really want to try a spin class.

Take Care!

Cynthia

Hi, BBs!

We had relatives over for dinner last night so got to bed late and slept in. May do cardio tonight if I can squeeze it in.

Received the fall YMCA schedule in the mail yesterday and I'm excited to see a Thursday night Turbokick class at 6:40 p.m.! Am definitely going to try this one. Hoping Julie will be the instructor since I hear she's high energy.

Sue

Sue - what great news about a TK class that fits into your schedule. I will be anxious to hear about the class and instructor. I am hoping WAC has one or two at a good time and place for me when the Sept schedule comes out.

I did hi-low this morning but just happy to get something in. But then DH is gone for 2 weeks and my schedule will be all messed up again.

Did you see Amy Bento announced a 3rd workout. A hi-low that will be over 60 minutes so not as long as the other 2 but now I am thinking of getting all 3 besides some or all of Tracey's tpp.

Laurie - sorry about the game.

Cynthia - anxious to hear what you think of spin but starter spin won't be the same as a regular class. Darrick does a Sunday AM class in Tosa (or was) and he is great. His classes are very popular but might be easier to get into this time of year. His Saturday class I had to sign up for before the class started the week before or it was full. I might go back to his class in September but want to see the schedule in case they have TK on Saturday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.