Buff Badgers 7/26

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be Cardio & Weights Premix Upper Body Heavy Weights and a 25 Min Interval Run. We are scheduled to also have a softball game tonight. From what I saw of the forecast, we might be getting wet.

Had fun meeting everyone last night, and hope we can do it again.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hello Laurie and those to follow!

Laurie, sounds like you have an active day ahead! Don't get too wet at your game.

I will be walking for 40 minutes,Pilates Accelerated for 1 hour.

I did Pilates yesterday for the 1st time in a long time. I am not sore today, however, some of those exercises were a bit harder to do than usual. I used to pride myself on how I kept up with them. Yesterday I was cursing myself for having to go a little slower on some moves. Made me more determined to stick to it!

Have a great day and stay strong- Susan

Hi BBs!
Last night was nice and would love to do it again! Sorry I needed to run but DSS is coming for dinner tonight and needed to get some things since I get a haircut tonight too. How long did everyone stay?

I did Cathe's Pyramid Up Upper Body but used the heaviest I could handle for all of it rather than switching.

Despite the margarita and dinner, I lost 1.2#s at my weigh in this morning! :)

Susan - I would like to do more pilates but think of it as more of something when I get to where I want to be. Not enough time to do cardio, weights, yoga, pilates..... And so many kinds of cardio to try to fit in too.

You are tough if you can do PUB with only your heaviest weight!

Way to go!! Congrats on the weight loss too! Susan :)

Except my heaviest weight isn't matching Cathe's heaviest weight. Not now maybe not ever. Just the heaviest I can handle for that muscle group. I can't remember what weights she used for biceps and tricep kickbacks but I did 8s. As long as I am feeling it I don't care if my poundage is wimpy.

Marie - 8 pound dumbbells for kickbacks is NOT wimpy! Many times on tricep exercises Cathe lifts heavier than I do which doesn't seem right because she's just a litty bitty thing and I'm well, not so itty bitty. :7 As long as we're reaching muscle failure we shouldn't worry, right? :)

Sue

P.S. Congrats on your weight loss! I have to get some motivation going again so I can start losing. It was so much easier to lose in my 20s and 30s and now it seems like I have to eat perfectly to lose a single pound. }(

Hello everyone! Great time last night. Can't wait to do it again. Marie, we only stayed until 8:30 or so. DH even surprised me and had the lunches packed and kids in bed when I got home! :eek:

This morning I did GS Chest and Triceps and SJP abs.

Tonight we're having DH's sister and her kids over for dinner. They are visiting from Atlanta but staying with a friend with a huge house in Hartland. DH's brother told us to save a burger for him and his "friend" Larry who are coming later. My BIL is very weird and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not what I'm thinking it is. ("Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Jerry Seinfeld)

TTFN,
Sue

Sue - Yes I know it is so much harder to lose anything now than when I was younger. Very frustrating! I like going to the meetings but at the same time get frustrated when I hear people lose in one week what took me a month to lose. Still I am just happy to lose something.

Good luck with your company tonight! Hope it isn't what you're thinking whatever that is although I think I got it.

Yes I think we should plan to get together in the Fall before things get hectic with holidays.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.