BUFF BADGERS 4/5-4/9

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Saturday I did manage to get Max Interval Sports Training, and that one was really a great workout. Doing the different sports drills was fun. Yesterday I didn't feel all that well, so didn't attempt my Fit Test. This morning was my Fit Test and Insane Abs. Didn't get the abs workout done on Saturday like I had wanted to, the girls and I went and did some shopping. Still didn't feel 100% this morning, but as I was doing the Fit Test I started feeling better. Right now I'm feeling about 95% normal.

Oldest DD is back with her BF for like the 4th time. This time I told her that if they have an argument, they can't break up right away, or use text messages as a communication tool. They need to talk to each other, I can see that they both like each other a lot. :rolleyes: I do like this young man, but the drama has to STOP. LOL :D We purchased a Prom dress for her online yesterday, and it met with DH's, mine and both DD's approval. Oh and it meets the rules that the school set for the occasion. ;)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Choir went really well, just didn't like having to get up so early. :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Hello,

Today I ran 4 miles on the trails with the dog, did stretchmax and coremax. Didn't do anything over the weekend. Had a great time at my parents.

Laurie, glad you are feeling better. I am glad you liked the sports interval disk. It wasn't my favorite. Glad DD is back with her BF. Probably a good thing you told her that every time she argues, not to break up. When is the prom for you guys? I am happy you had a nice Easter.

Have a great day.

HI there! Sorry I was MIA last week. I was kept busy though. I did get in all of my scheduled workouts too. Had a nice Easter. Saturday we went to my sisters for an early Easter get together and yesterday we were at the in-laws.

Today I did Core Synergistics. I am getting so much better at the Dreya Roll, Laurie!;) I too, started feeling poorly today. I have a sore throat, watery eyes, and my nose is "tingling". I think I have caught a cold...:(

We go back to school tomorrow. This is the last day off until Memorial Day... The next 2 months will fly by and then "school's OUT"!!!:D

Have a good night ladies! Susan

Morning BB's,

Max Interval Circiut is finished, and I'm back to feeling normal today. Got to bed really early last night, so I think that helped too. Dang pouring rain this morning, had wet feet walking into the building. DD17 is heading to the Dells this morning with her friends to go to a water park. Really have to trust the she and her friends will be all right driving. I will stop the worry until she is safe at home today. ;)

Karen, Glad you had a good time at your parents. How is the dog with running? I don't know if I could run trails with Cami, she would probably find way to many deer trails to sniff. :D Prom is on the 23rd of this month, so I'm waiting for the shipping notice on the dress. :confused:

Susan, Sounds like you had a good Easter also. Hey don't worry, totally understand how it goes when you are busy. But like you said you got your workouts done. How about those bananas? Those where always hard to do to. Hope that you are not getting a cold.

Have a great day!

Hi,

Today I am hoping to get in PUB and we are going on our Tue. night group bike ride. May end up putting off PUB for tomorrow since I did not get up this morning.

Laurie, glad you are feeling better. Hope you DD has fun at the Dells. Hopefully the confirmation for the dress comes soon so you don't have to keep looking for it. We have a very small woods here with a mile trail and the dog really couldn't get lost in it. I don't have him on a leash, he just runs ahead of me veering off the path quite often but always coming back.

Susan, glad you had a nice Easter. We are back in school today also. Are you still enjoying P90X?

Have a great day.

HI there! Today is Cardio X for me.

Laurie, I actually like doing the "banana" cause it is very similar to a pilates exercise I do so it doesn't bother me too much. I am even perfecting my Dreya Roll! :eek:

Karen, yes, I am still enjoying P90X. My abs are really looking sharp so that helps the motivation along! Thinking of getting P90X+ he has out but we'll see.

Rainy day here, but much needed!

Take care- Susan

Hi! Wow, these past 2 weeks have been so busy...but I still kept up with my workouts! Last week was spring break for us and DD18, a friend of hers and I went to Boston to visit a college and of course to enjoy the sites. Rainy, but no matter! I *heart* Boston!!!

The week before was crazy at school with the quarter ending, so, again no check ins. I am in meso 3 week 3. I am definitely stronger than the last time I did STS. Tomorrow is parent-teacher conferences.

Laurie, I know what you mean about not resting til the kids are back home. I worry, too, when mine drive very far. Glad you are feeling better!

Susan, In one way these weeks fly by, but in other ways they go at a turtle's pace...I think because there are no more days off:(

Karen, I imagine the rain hasn't been too bad by you...unless you ride in the rain:confused: I was so glad that I took my rain boots to Boston...plus I was right in style...everyone had them:) You are getting some good runs in.

glad to be back!

Good Morning,

Today I did Max. Cardio Conditioning. I love that workout. Hope to get in a run and/or abs in today still.

Lala, Sounds like you had a nice spring break. I didn't know you were doing another round of STS. Nice. The bike ride got cancelled as it started to rain about and hour before we left.

Susan, glad you are seeing some results. Always makes something easier to stick to. Kinda wish I would have at least looked at Core Syn. before I sold it just to see what that banana and Dreya roll are.

Have a great day.

Morning BB's,

Well I was up until after midnight last night waiting for DD17 to call and tell us she was at her friends house. They didn't get out of the Dells area until around 10pm because of the downpours that they where experiencing. :( I'm glad that they where smart enought to get off of the freeway when visablility got so bad, but it sure made me crazy waiting. :confused:

Max Interval Plyo was finished, and I'm looking forward to my having the next two days off. I think that I need it. :eek:

DH headed out to Vegas this morning, and will be gone until next week Thurs. Guess I have to be the one to make coffee in the mornings. :( :rolleyes:

Karen, That is very nice that you can run on that trail, I know my dog would love to do something like that too. I agree with you on MCC, that really is a good workout. That is on the rotation for tomorrow.

Susan, You like those banana's :eek: I am planning Core Syn for my recovery week, so will see how I do on those and the Dreya roll. Hoping to surpass Dreya. Ya right. :D All I can say about P90X+ is you have to like push-ups and pull/chin ups. LOL

Lala, Glad you had a great time in Boston. I really need to get myself some rain boots, and I think they need to be super bright too. :D My feet get soaked when I walk the dog in the rain.

Have a great day!

This morning was HiiT 40/20...that one will be challenging for a while!

Laurie, glad DD got home all right. I, too, worry that the kids think they are invincible. Mine make fun of me because my parting words always have been:"If you get tired, pull over and sleep"!! :);)

Karen, is Max Cardio Conditioning part of the insanity series? Sounds like a good one...how long is it?

Morning BB's,

Max Cardio Conditioning for me today! Will get either Insane Abs or Cardio Abs with some yoga done later today. Couldn't quite get MCC and abs done this morning, because of course I slept in a bit.:D Had to get DD17 to track practice, and waiting right now for her to call to pick her up. Love being off of work right now.

Lala, Yep Max Cardio Cond. is part of Insanity and is about 50 min. long. Really one of my favorites out of the whole series. I don't know how many exercises he actually does, but it seems like you do about 8-10 exercises for 1 min. each then he does 5 that are not as intense, then back to 5 more with more intensity. Makes you sweat. I'm looking forward to trying 40/20.

Have a great day!

Did another plyo legs...a day after 40/20, so it was really challenging! Hope to get out for a short run tomorrow.

Hi,

Did Tonique mat work and ran 2 1/2 miles with DH.

Laurie, glad you enjoyed your day off. What yoga are you doing?

Lala, nice job, two Hiit workouts two days in a row. Enjoy your run tomorrow.

Take care.

Hello,

Today I did a 4 mile trail run with the dog, Insanity upper body, stretchmax and one segment of Tonique mat work.

Have a great weekend.

Hi! Happy Friday!
Today was STS disk 33, a 2.5 mile run and ab circuit, stability ball.
Stretch max is sounding pretty good right now, Karen!

Have a great weekend, all

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.