BUFF BADGERS 4/20 - 4/24

susanz

Cathlete
Good morning ladies! Hope you had a nice weekend! Mine was busy but fun. I am actually glad Spring Break is over and the kids are back to school!:p My basement looks very nice and I helped DH build more shelves for all his stuff yesterday. My DS and I raked for about 3.5 hours on Friday. What gorgeous weather we had! Now today.... well it couldn't last forever could it?;) Rain, rain...

Saturday I walked for 45mn and then got on the elliptical for 60mn. Sunday was a rest day. Today I have not decided what I will be doing but probably some sort of circuit training.

Have a great day! Susan

Hi BBs! This past weekend DH and I drove DD17 and friend 8 hours south to visit a friend at college...just got back a few hours ago. DH and I did some walking and I did CC7 on the elliptical. I have to say that CC running is much harder for me...I think running all in all is harder for me:D. Did the first meso 3 last Fri...I liked it and think I can lift more than my cards say:)

Susan, nice that you got outside. Now you have rain and we have SNOW:(. Is your basement finished now? Is that where you workout?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hello! Another rainy,gloomy day here!:( These April showers better bring good May flowers! Yesterday I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout I got from the library. It was good. It had Bob, Jillian and then Kim Lyons from a couple seasons ago. Bob is by far my favorite trainer. After school today I have to run a couple errands and I hope to get on the elliptical while I watch BL tonight!

My shoulder has really been hurting the past couple days. Don't know what I did to irritate it. It may have been helping DH build the shelves in the basement.:confused: Some day I may actually go to the Dr. and have it checked out....

Lala, glad you had a nice trip! Our basement is partially finished and we want to get the rest done that's why we are busy cleaning stuff out!

Have a great day!

Hi everyone! :)

We got back from our trip Friday night and I spent the weekend in a jet-lagged funk - getting up super early, crashing in the afternoon, not able to focus. Feeling better now. DD and I had a GREAT time and the weather was GORGEOUS! It's spring in Europe so we saw flowers, green grass and the mountains had just a touch of snow at the peaks. We walked a ton every day. The 2 full days in Paris we logged 18,000+ steps! I wore a pedometer for curiosity sake and was amazed. I'll try to update my album this weekend. Back to reality this week so no time until then. Did RTTC, LIS cardio and NYC Espresso premix 35 min. since I've been back. Ate too many croissants and other delicious food but it was worth it!

Gotta go. Let's hope we're done with the white stuff until later this year.

Hi BB's,

Today I did CC8 on the spin bike and yesterday I did meso 3 wk 2 back/chest. We are tearing off our roof and replacing it along with a new mudroom so I am not getting many good workouts in with everyone here working.

Sue, glad you had a fun trip. That is a lot of steps you logged. Nice workouts since you got back especially with the jet lag.

Susan, sorry your shoulder is giving you problems again. Didn't you rake for a long time over the weekend? Maybe that bothered it. I am ready to watch BL tonight also. Hopefully I don't miss to much with soccer practice.

Lala, glad you survived the long trip. What kind of weight are you using on your excercises? Just wondering.

Spent yesterday hauling all the wood and shingles to the dumpster and the night before that tearing down and getting rid of all the pieces of our old mudroom. We are trying to do a lot of the work to save money. Of course, my brother and sister in law loaned us the money until next tax season.

Havae a great day.

Hello! Well, it looks like the rain is gone for now! I ran 3.5 this morning then went for a quick walk. I hope to do some pilates later. I have a meeting a church too, so we'll see what I can do! Plus our garage door broke(spring snapped) and I have to find someone to come and fix it.

I was sad to see Kristin(girl from Wisconsin) get voted off from BL. But, she looks great and she could win the $100,000 at the finale.

Sue, so glad you had a great trip! It sounds beautiful!! Great job on your workouts too!

Karen, I hate it when people have to work on my house! Makes me feel like I can't do anything while they're here! Yes, it could have been the raking that irritated my shoulder, or helping DH build shelves. It is still pretty sore today... keep popping that Advil!

Have a great day! Susan

Hi gals,

Today I did plyo legs disk 29 and ab circuit pilates.

Susan, nice job on getting your runs in. I am lucky to get one 6.5 miler in a week. This not working out on weekends really is difficult for me, but there is just no time while my family is home. I was also sad to see Kristin leave. She was a big threat but I really didn't like the way Mikes dad set it up so he still kept his promise but talked his son into voting her off. Game play. Hope your shoulder feels better. Have fun with pilates.

Hi to all you other BB's. Have a good day.:)

Hi Everyone! Glad to see you back, Sue, and sounds like your trip was awesome...and really who cares about the coisannts, it´s not everyday you can get authentic French food!!!

Susan, hope that shoulder gets better. It can be frustrating, to say the least.

Karen, I think I can mostly go heavier on my back...I did 30 lbs for the horizontal rows and 35 for the regular rows and feel I can go heavier...but my heaviest db is 30. I don´t go as heavy as I should for my chest but don´t have a tower or whatever to hold my bb and honestly, what I can lift myself is fine...I don´t care a whole lot about lifting much heavier for my chest!

A shout out to Laurie and Dani!

Hi BB's,

Today I did CC7, ran 6.5 miles didn't use the cooldown then stretched. The wind was really strong today. Note to self, don't run when there are 20 mph gusts of wind.

Have a great day.

Hi there!

Karen, great job on the 6.5 miles! WOW!:eek: You are good! I was supposed to get up early today and run, but DH and I both overslept!:( After school I am busy and I really needed to get my workout done early.:confused: Well, I guess today is my "off" day for the week. Yesterday I did the elliptical (Extreme Heart Rate) for 45mn. It's supposed to be such a cold and rainy weekend. I hope to get out and run tomorrow morning before it hits.

DS has a sleep over B-day party to go to tonight and DH is spending the weekend with "the guys". One of his good friends is moving for 3 years to the Czech Republic for work. They are all getting together to say "good bye". So that leaves me and the DD tonight. I told her I'd take her out for supper and see what else she wanted to do after.

80 degrees today! Only in Wisconsin will it be 80 one day and 50 the next!:p

Have a great day! Susan

Hello,

Today I did STS shoulders/biceps/tri and no equipt. abs in a small bedroom because the workers were outside the living room windows.

Susan, sounds like a relaxing night. It is nice your DH can get together with his friend before he leaves. What is he going there for? Hope DS has a nice time at the sleepover. I hear you on the weather, although, it is only 72 here--down to 42 tomorrow and yes, rain:(

DD18 is going to prom tomorrow night so a friend is doing her hair. DS13 has a soccer game in Chip. Falls. DS15 and DD16 are going to springfest with their church group. It will be a funfilled weekend.

Take care all.

Hi! Today was STS shoulders/tris/bis...a week behind you, Karen! My 1RM are pretty much right on in this one. Got in a short run yesterday with the beautiful weather and walked Tank today...81 here! Now it is overcast and I am just waiting for the storm. Actually I won´t mind the bad weather this weekend as I have so much to do for my class:(. I wonder if I will ever get it done.

Karen, 6.5 mile is very good! There is a fun run here that i thought was 5K and it is 10K so I am wondering if I will actually do it. It is prom weekend here, too!

Susan, have fun with DD tonight, those are special and fun times!

Have a great weekend!

Love your picture. It is nice to see you close enough that I know what you look like. Very pretty. Nice job on your workouts. Hope you get all your work done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.