Buff Badgers 3/10-3/14

lvnascar

Cathlete
Afternoon BB's,

Don't know how many of us are around today. Probably only myself, Susan and maybe Marie. Hope Sue is enjoying the warm Texas weather. :D

Todays workout was a 2m run and P90X total body+. I did not work out on Satruday, just cleaned the house. Sunday I did Kickmax, and that was good for the legs.

Susan, How was the trip to Madison? Heard about the teacher that was killed in the car accident. Hope that wasn't from their school.

Have a great day!

Laurie

HI Laurie (and the other BB's)

We had a fun weekend with our friends. It was a nice little get away. Friday night I did end up doing Legs & Glutes and Saturday I woke up early to go for a 50mn walk before we left. Sunday, when we got home, I jumped on the elliptical for 50mn.

Today was a 40mn walk and PUB.

I heard it has gotten a little cooler in Texas right now. Hope Sue is in warmer climate!

Marie, hope you are doing well!

Susan

Morning Susan (and other BB's),

Todays workout was 3m Run and IntervalX+. I will be doing the Abs+ wokout later today.

Have a meeting tonight for a new dance that DD10 will be in for her recital. DD14 has a track meet today, and will be running a 2 miler. This is an indoor meet, so the track is really small. 16 times around is probably what she will be doing.

You did a great job on your workouts this weekend. Hope Sue is keeping warm. What a bummer for her if the weather is cold. Just being above 40 deg would probably be heaven for her though. :7

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi there!

Well, it's so sunny and nice here! I have a Spring in my step!

Today was KPC plus a walk with Ruby of course!

Laurie, I hope your DD does well in her track meet! Have a good night!

Bye for now- Susan

Hello from sunny Dallas! :) Sorry, don't mean to rub it in but the weather here is GORGEOUS! This is the spring weather we've all been waiting for. Ahhhhh. . . if only I could stay here a few more weeks! Nah, I'd miss my family too much.

I tried iTrain for the first time on the treadmill at the hotel Monday night and liked it. You can get a free download if you take a survey on their website. Did yoga last night (Magically Hips). All I can say is OW! Hips feel looser though. ;-)

Well, class is about to start so I better signoff and pay attention. Toodle-loo!

Sue

Morning BB's,

Saw the deer again this morning, so the dog was dragging me through the neighborhood. x( The walk went much faster, because she wasn't sniffing every poo along the way. :7 :7 :7

DD14 got home last night around 10:30. She was tired and hungry. She had a time of 14:14 so she was in just over a 7m mile. She was the first girl from WI that came across the finish line. Apparently the girls from IL have been working out for 2 months vs my DD who only started practices last week. She was lapped twice, so we had a good laugh with that one. :D

Sue, Good that you could stop by for a chat. I love Magically Hips just because of the way you feel afterwards. You don't realize how tight you are until you do that workout.

Susan, Sounds like you are getting ready for the thaw to come. I am so happy to actually see brown grass in some places. But there still is a dang lot of places that still have the white stuff. Hopefully the rest of the week will see progress in that area.

Have a great day!

Laurie

HI all!

Sue, glad to hear from you! Never heard of Magically Hips, who instructs it?

Today is my "off" day for the week. Too much to do, too little time!

Laurie, my dog was acting so goofy this morning during our walk! I think she senses Spring is coming too! She was almost giddy!

See ya later! Susan

Morning BB's,

Todays workout was SH Chest & Back. Really strange to be doing weighted chest work, since P90X is all push-ups for the chest. :D

The dang deer where in our back yard last night, and of course Cami wanted to find a way to get out of the house. She even went so far as to jump on my stomach three times, as I was sitting on the couch. She was acting like a little kid wanting a piece of candy. :7 :7

Sue, Glad to see that you are doing well in sunny Texas! x( When you get home you will see less snow, so that is a good thing. Snowbanks are still there though. :D

Susan, Magically Hips is one workout on Power Yoga For Hapiness, which is taught by Eoin Finn. It has 2 DVD's and 6 workouts total. I think there is also an option to do certain chapter points too. Magically hips is a good one to open up the hips. Until I did this workout, I didn't realize that my hips where so tight. My walk this morning was an idication that spring is coming. Maybe slowly, but I think it is going to arrive. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hello!!

Today was my "Friday" at work so I was happy! Now I am off with the kids until March 25th!! WOO HOO!!

Todays workout is the elliptical (Extreme Heart Rate) for 40mn. I am PMSing this week and am very tired and irritable. I have little motivation to do anything! Just feeling the blah's. Hoping the nicer weather will perk me up a bit!

Well, I'll see you tomorrow! Susan

Hi! I'm back again!

So today I have major cleaining to get done. Have to go out and get Easter basket stuff and get a new muffler on my Dh's car. My workout is PUB. The weekend ahead looks pretty quiet. My DD has a Girl Scout bowling thing tonight and we're all going to a friends for dinner tomorrow night.

Sue, are you heading home now? Have a safe trip.

Laurie, the temps are rising! The only bad thing is when you walk the dog and they're all wet and mucky afterwards! Yuck!! Went through 2 towels this morning!

Have a great weekend! Susan

Morning BB's,

Todays workout was SH Legs & Shoulders, and I am hoping to get in 4.5 miles after work. Hope the weather holds, and I am able to do that.

Susan, I know what you mean about the dirty dogs. :D Yesteday I had scheduled Cami for a clean-up at doggie daycare. They did a wash/dry/tooth brush/ear cleaning/nails/ and blueberry facial for only $40. What a deal, but the girls at the dc didn't want to let her outside, because they didn't want her to get dirty. :D :D Had to laugh about that one.

Glad you are off from work until the 25th. Hope you have lots of relaxing things planned for you time off. :D Your kids have this next week off for spring break? My DD's are off the week after Easter. Oldest DD is babysitting for 3 of those days, so it doesn't pay for me to take the time off. She likes the money. :D

Sue, Have a safe trip home.

Only thing going on this weekend for us is DD10's First Communion. After church we are taking the family out to a resturant. This way I don't have to clean-up after a party.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Susan - Enjoy your time off!

Laurie - Smart idea going out to a restaurant so you don't have to clean your house afterwards. I wasn't that smart. ;-) Hope all goes well.

I fly home at 4:20 today and I can't wait to get home. It's been a long week and I don't sleep well in hotels.

Talk to you guys next week. Have a good weekend!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.