BUFF BADGERS 10/30 - 11/3

susanz

Cathlete
Hello Ladies! I hope you enjoyed your weekends! We had a great time visiting friends in Illinois. I even did alright with the no sugar thing. Not perfect but okay...

Today will be Cardio & Weights. I like the music in this one.

Have a great Monday!

Susan

Morning BB's,

Today I will be doing BM1 since I don't have BM2 yet. I'm going to follow the Nov rotation until I get to preview the new DVD's. So while running on the treadmill on Tuesday I can preview Low Impact Circuit that I will be doing on Wednesday. I like the Nov rotation, because she is using some of the premixes that they created.

PS, I don't want to know what the SURPRISE is. :) I only have a small guess so far.

Susan, looks like we posted at the same time. Glad you had a good time in Illinois. My DD's received way too much candy. I will be bringing it into work I'm sure.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi BB's

Susan, I am happy you are doing so well on the no sugar lifestyle. I keep saying I will try it. Glad you had a nice visit. I really like cardio and weights also. The music is great.

Laurie, I bet you can't wait to get your hands on the new workouts. Are you getting yours today? The Nov. rotation did look good. Again, enough running for you so you still get your fix. I couldn't wait to find out what the surprise was. You sure have patience.

Today, I will run, don't know how far and do some total body workout.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi BBs,
Neck is better, cold/flu is finally gone, and I got up to workout this morning. And the Packers won this weekend!!! Life is good for the most part. We lost power at work this morning but fortunately it was only for a half hour.

My Cathe's are set to arrive on Wed. I will need to check them out for the freeze issue. Hoping I don't have the problem. I wish people that did would post what kind of DVD player they have.

DH is running a marathon in WV this weekend so will be gone Sat and Sun. I am working on my list of stuff to do while Hubbie is away. THis is a nice short trip that won't be bad like his business trips. Just long enough for me to enjoy some time to myself or actually with the dog.

Hi ladies and Happy Halloween! What a windy cold day for trick-or-treating!x(

I will be jumping on my Nordic Track for 45 minutes followed by Pilates for 30 minutes.

I think I am starting to catch what my DH has been suffering with. A very bad cold. I hope to sweat it out of me early!!

Have agreat day! Susan

Morning BB's,

Today is a 20 Min Run and Seg #1 of Stretchmax.

I will be receiving my DVD's today and will see how they work on my player. Crossing my fingers that everything is going to be ok. :)

Susan, yes today is a windy and cold day for the trick or treat day. Ours was on Saturday night and it wasn't too bad.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Susan - hope you don't get what is going around.

Laurie - will be interested to hear your thoughts. Mine should arrive tomorrow but it might be the weekend bedore I get to check them out.

This morning was turbojam.

Hi BB's

Today I did combo 2,3 & the step challenge of Step Blast and Supersets.

Marie, I am glad you are starting to feel better.

Susan, I hope you aren't under the weather too long.

Laurie, if you do the new Cathes, let me know how you like them and if yours freeze like some others.

Boy, it's cold outside. Yesterday was a nice change of pace from the cold weather. I am glad I got a run in yesterday. I sure wish I had a treadmill at home so I could continue running over the winter. I don't think I could make myself run in the cold. Who knows.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning BB's,

Today will be Low Impact Circuit. I previewed this one last night on the DVD player that I use in my workout space. There was only a slight glitch at the tricep extensions. I put it in our newer Sony DVD player and it actually froze for about two seconds in that same spot. Found that to be interesting.

Marie, glad to hear you are on the mend.

Susan, hope you avoid the evil crud your DH brought to the house.

Karen, I don't like running in the cold either. #1 reason for me to buy my treadmill.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning BB's

Today will be Butts and Guts if UPS gets here sometime this morning. If not, I will probably do another lower body workout. Now, which one?

Marie, have a nice relaxing weekend.

Susan, it seems I am coming down with something also. I hope you are feeling better today.

Laurie, Have fun with LIC today. I can hardly wait to get my dvd's.

Take care and enjoy your day.

I hope your UPS man shows up on time!

Well, yesterday I was supposed to do my NordicTrack, however, I was too busy with house work. Then my DH came home with his buck nd wanted my help - yuck!. Man that was stinky!

So right now I am on my way to do yesterday's workout, today!

Have a good night! Susan

Susan, does you DH bow hunt? I am thankful, I haven't had to help do anything with his deer. Tell him congrats. Do you like venison? Have fun doing yestedays workout today. UPS just delivered my pkg at 5:17. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to do these. I will preview them tonight though.

I ended up doing Tracey Stahles high intensity step. I also did ab ripper X.

Yes, he bow hunts and gun hunts so we usually have at least 2 deer a year. It was a nice 8 pointer. We love venison here. He told me after cutting it up last night, he's taking it in to get done the next time! Thank goodness!:)

I have never heard of Tracey Stahles. Do you like her and where did you hear of her?

Susan

Morning BB's,

Today is a 20 Min Run and Bonus Abs from Butts & Guts.

Did Low Impact Circuit, and loved it. I still have to get used to some of the moves. They are different than what I'm used to, but I think on the third try I will have it down. I had to stop the DVD after each circuit to wipe the sweat out of my eyes. }(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning BB's,

Susan, I might have mispelled her name but she is one of the new advanced instructors people are talking about. Fitbytracey is where you could find more about her. I don't really care for her though. Jillybean, from this forumn is actually going to be in one of her next batch of videos.

Laurie, I am glad you like the new workouts. I am going to try Low Impact Circuit today also. I previewed it last night and I didn't see any freeze ups.

Enjoy your day.

Today is CTX Upper Body and Pilates Lower Body Sculpting.

It's soooo cold here. When I walked the dog this morning at 5am it felt like it was the middle of December!:eek:

Stay strong- Susan

Hi Everyone,
I thought I would see more posts about the new Cathes. Sue must not be back yet.

Laurie - glad you like what you've done so far. Mine came last night but not home until 7:30 and ate dinner and crashed.

Saw the Eye Dr yesterday and he removed the punctal plugs which seem to be causing the lesions. I woke up yeserday with one on the other eye. At least it was the day of my appt. I was there until 6:45. So far it looks like this is it! :7 If all goes well, I can start my new theray in 12 days.

Hard to believe it is only the beginning of November with as cold as it has been. And I saw snow flurries this morning. But we have had cold early before and then a milder January so that would be fine with me. And below average snow would be great too.

Susan - our dog is up at 4am but fortunately DH takes him out unless he is gone. He will sleep a little later on weekends but lucky if he lets us sleep until 6.

Hi, Marie and everyone else! I'm back from Vegas!!! What a wild city. . . It was fun but not as much fun as it could have been with DH or friends. Saw "Tony and Tina's Wedding" which was very good. Lost $50 on the penny slots (not good). :-( Conference was very good with excellent technical sessions.

As far as the new Cathe workouts, I got in about 2 a.m. slept in a bit, got caught up on all the hullabaloo on the forums regarding freezing problems, previewed LIC which looks like a lot of fun and the rest at the known freezing spots and am happy to report NO FREEZING problems. Minor pixelation and a screen blip so far - nothing major. I have a Toshiba DVD/VHS combo player SD-V393SU. Bought it cheap at Best Buy in early 2005.

I need to nap a bit more. Picked up a cold this week. After that, I'd like to attempt LIC. We'll see how I feel. If not today, tomorrow morning for sure.

P.S. Anyone besides me hate previewing? Wish I could do it like Laurie does while I'm on the treadmill but I don't have one. Normally I'd fast forward during the repetitive parts but I was watching for freezing so watched the ENTIRE DVD from start to finish. Ugh!

Happy new workouts everyone!

Sue

Hi Sue, glad you had fun in Vegas and are back safely. I did LIC today. I thought it was rather easy. I was surprised how sweaty the cast got. I hardly broke a sweat. I even added the bonus cardio portion to the end. I love all of Cathes, but this was just o.k.

Marie, I hope everything continues to go well with your eyes. It will be good to get therapy going as soon as possible. Take care.

Morning BB's,

Today will be Drill Max for me. I did the Bonus Stability Ball Abs from Butts and Guts yesterday, and I really enjoyed that one. Some different moves.

Karen, did you do LIC on an 8" step? I thought it was easy in some spost, but I was sweating doing the circuits. Not sweating as much as Cathe and crew, but then I'm not working out under studio lights.

Sue, glad to have you back from Vegas.

Marie, your DH is doing a Marathon this weekend right?

Have a great day!

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.