Buff Badgers 10/17

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be PUB and a 20 Min Run for me.

Sue, I feel for you on the garage sale. I have never had one, and probably never will. DH is not a garage sale guy. Guess I have to be thankful on that one.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hello Ladies! Sorry for being so bad about checking in! I have been busy with relatives visiting etc...

I have been exercising though!:)

Today I think I'll do.... Step Blast. I think. I may change my mind!:D

Have a great day! Susan

Susan - I always reserve the right to change my workout at the last minute. :7 Great that you're able to exercise even though you have company.

Laurie - DH is only making it worse for himself by telling everyone we know (okay, slight exaggeration here) to bring anything over to our garage sale they want to get rid of. I'm so glad I won't be around although I'll still get dragged into pricing and cleanup.

Did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 + 150 walking lunges + segment of Stretch Max. As predicted, my chest is very, very sore today. }(

Sue

Yes, I did change my mind and went on my Nordic Track for 45 minutes instead! :)

I'd like to be more consistent with it and do it at least twice a week. It's hard for me to stay in one place though. I like to move around and JUMP! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.