BUFF BADGERS 10/17-10/20

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Since our numbers have dwindled a bit, I decided to combine the dates. Let me know if you don't like it.

Today will be Step Works. I haven't done this one in a long time, so this should be fun to try and remember some of the steps. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

I almost did Step Works yesterday then switched to my Nordic Track. It can be a toughie! Have fun!

I woke up at 4:00 feeling awful. Body aches,stomache upset, hot... The bug has been going around work and school so I think it caught me!

Unfortunatley I have to work today, just 5 hours. I am off tomorrow. I told myself I can make it through today and rest Thursday. So as far as a workout goes today...? Not likely! :-(

Hope you all feel well! Take care- Susan

Laurie - Good idea combining threads. It's been getting harder and harder to find our thread amidst all the others. Have fun with Step Works!

Susan - Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. A lot of illness around here (work), too.

Went for a 2 mile walk last night. First night in a while it's been nice enough to do that. This morning was GS Legs.

Sue

Hey there. I ended up coming home from work ill. It's just yucky! I am now going to go take a nap and hope in the morning I am a new women!:) Susan

Hi ladies! Well the week in almost over! I am still a bit under the weather. I am exhasted and achey. I might try and do some Pilates today if I feel up to it. Otherwise I'll just be resting. This bug is no fun and I hope you girls don't get it!

Have a good day! Susan

Morning BB's,

Susan take care of yourself, I'm not a good sick person. I like to be in bed, but that never happens. Sometimes it isn't fun being the MOM!!!

Today will be PLB and 10 min of Ab hits.

I should be able to get this workout in before I have to drop off DD13 at swimming and then head over to the salon for my hair appointment. Both happen to be at 6pm. x( I love running my car from one end of Waukesha and to Mukwonago.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Susan - Hope you're feeling better soon.

Laurie - Looks like a busy night for you. DH made me go thru kids clothes and price things last night. x( I just hope we don't get people offering us 20 cents for a 25 cents item! My sister Carol does that and it drives me crazy.

Was going to do kickbox this morning but my hamstrings and calves are sore from GS Legs yesterday so I pulled out Mega Step Blast. Was surprised how good a workout I got with it even with a 6" step. I used to do it on 8" when I first got it but I feel really klutzy trying to do step now on 8" except for LowMax.

Nine days until Vegas! :)

Sue

Morning BB's,

Today will be MIC. Tomorrow is PUB and a 20 Min. run, and Sunday is PLB.

Sue, do you have your garage sale this weekend? Hopefully the rain they say we are going to have will not be present. ;)

Not much going on for us this weekend. Going to get my DH busy on sewing his outfit for faire. He has been in the same outfit for 4 years now. Time for a new one.

Have a great day and weekend!

Laurie

Laurie - The garage sale is today and so far it looks like the weather will cooperate. Hope DH makes lots of money so he can take me out to eat! :9

Did GS-BSB this morning. Tomorrow will be a cardio of some sort and Sunday will be a circuit.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.