Buff Badgers 10/12

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be GS Legs and 10 Min of Ab Hits.

The dinner yesterday was really good. I had garlic encrusted salmon in mango sauce, baked potato (with no sour cream), vinegar cucumbers, and a whole wheat roll (added butter here!:9 ). I was very proud of myself. There was no desert so that may have saved me. :D

Snow (trace) on the ground out by us! 28 degrees also.x(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Laurie - Yummy! That does sound like a good dinner. We had snow on the ground and 29 on my drive in. Brrrrrr!

No workout today. I slept in and took a rest day. I've found that taking my rest day during the week and sleeping in instead makes it easier to get through the week. Usually it's not a problem fitting my workouts in on the weekend.

Jill - Do you like Lost so far this year? So many questions unanswered yet but I guess that's what keeps me watching. LOL

Sue

Hey Badgers. :)

Work is awful this week. Is there truly a week where I don't say that, though? Honestly, working for a tiny comany is so much, well, WORK! This is the last week for the loser procrastinators (sorry if anyone is one lol) to get their taxes done for 2005. I hate that they get the best service cuz they are so late.

Sue, I'm feeling kind of wishy washy on Lost. I didn't find myself salivating at the thought of a new episode last night. I'm so over this whole prisoner thing already. What the heck was that stupid chaing-gang thing last night? Dumb IMO. Next week looks a lot more promising------we finally some Locke and Charlie and Mr. Eko stuff. I'm excited for that.

I got DVR the other night and already find myself watching more tv. Maybe I'll get rid of my Netflix addiction now lol.
Jill

Hi,

Laurie, How do you like the October rotation? I guess you didn't need to do the Halloween Bonus yesterday. You ate really well.

Sue, Enjoy your rest day. Have fun working hard over the weekend.

Jill, I hope things get better at work. There's always tomorrow.

I did CC#6,SJP abs, and GS back and biceps today.

We will be gone all weekend at my brothers house in Waukesha. It will be fun.

Talk to you when I get back

Hey, Karen -

I live in Waukesha - on the west side. Wouldn't it be funny if we ran into each other this weekend and didn't even know it? Have fun with your brother!

Sue

Jill -

You're right about the chain gang thing - pretty stupid. I'm getting impatient with "The Others" saying they're the good guys but never explaining what they're all about. I agree it will be good to see Locke, Charlie, Eko for a change of pace. Keeping my fingers crossed that next week's episode is good.

BTW, I definitely have days and weeks where my job stinks. Fortunately, we have a lot fun here so that helps. :)

Take care,
Sue

Sue, my brother lives on Broadway Street. It must be more around down town than you are. We are going to the YMCA on Friday night for some good ole swimming. Take care. It would be neat if we ran into each other and didn't know it. I never thought of it that way.

Karen -

We belong to that YMCA but I hardly ever go. It just seems so time-consuming to drive 10 minutes each way, pack all my stuff, etc. when I can go downstairs and get a great workout myself. I do want to try Turbokick sometime but it hasn't worked out so far. DH used to go several times a week but has been in a bit of a slump.

Leave it to me to think of things in different ways. :+ I've been told I have a vivid imagination.

Sue

My sister in law takes the spinning class there. She loves it. Turbo Kick sounds good too. But then again, we have Cathe. You are right, why leave home if you can get a good workout without leaving your home.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.