BFL Weekend!!

Juanita

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies,

WOW! Am i first today? How is everyone doing? Sorry, I haven't been able to post much lately. In the middle of moving. My DH and I decided to call it quit. At least I get to keep the computer.

Today's plan is cardio fusion. BB when workout is done.

Hello to all that follow.

Jay:D

Hello Jay!

Yup! Your the first today. Aaaagh That's it huh? :( Really sorry to hear that.
Burn up some of that stress today with Cardio Fusion!

I will run an extra mile for you too! Today's plan is iTread #5 in door marathon.

BBL...Hello to all that follow! Hi Sherry! Sorry I missed you yesterday.
Kathy: How are you doing? Are you taking this week as a recovery week? I know that you have a race coming up again soon.

Hey Steph: I joined the group at BFL! I hope that I can keep up with checking-in at both places. ;) You know me....life is really hectic here!

Ok...enough chatter...time to run! :)

Hello Heidi,

I just got back from the social group. I see you joined as well.
Workout is done. Time to start packing.:mad:

Have a good day.

Jay

Morning girls!

Jay-just wanted to send you some hugs! Im sorry things didn't workout between you and your DH! Have fun with cardio fusion!

Heidi-have fun with itread! I havent done one in a while...maybe next week!

today is cardio for 60minutes. First a 30 minute run interval then a powerwalk!

hey to everybody that follows! bbl

Good morning everyone!

On tap is a 3 mile run, followed by lots of errands and school shopping with DD.

Juanita - Sending some (((hugs))). I know this has to be hard. Yes, do burn up some of that emotion with some cardio.

Heidi - I'll join you on the run, though I might not be going quite as far.

Amelia - Enjoy your cardio, too!

BBL!

Hi Heidi: How was your itread run? I see you and I are online at the same time again. LOL Have you try the chat room? I did the other with Steph. It was a lot of fun. Good workout for the fingers.

Speaking of Steph, where is she? Hope everything is okay.

Jay

Hi,

Did my run this morning on the TM. I started my workout with a warm-up from PLB. I turned on my MP3 player and it was on iTread #2 40min interval. I went with the flow.
I was going to just do this warm-up and then change over to #5 but ended up doing the whole thing. Over 3.5mi and Over 560cal burned. Phew that was a workout! My DH was laughing at on how much of drowned rat I looked like when I came up from the cellar.

Sherry: Have a great run!

Amelia: Are you done with your Interval?

Jay: Great job!

Hello to all that follow! Turkey meatloaf is cooking for later.

BBL Heidi

Jay,dont' mention it..... I know my cyber friends would send words of encouragement/support if i need them!!!! Just hang in there girl!

Sherry-how was your run?

Heidi-AWESOME job on your workout! :eek:on the calories burned!!!

My TM cardio was a good one! I went 3.7 miles! Did 15minutes with slowly increasing my powerwalk speed then 4-five minute intervals of running & powerwalking,then finished with slowly decreasing my powerwalking for 15minutes....felt great! I increased my speed a bit too! My calves are sore from GS legs last week so now there screaming:confused:

Ok,everybody have a great saturday!

Hello and good morning to you all,

It is SUNDAY and I am ready for another week of Getting it done! How about you? I worked out 5 out of 7 days this week so that is pretty good. Looking at my calendar I see I need to up the cardio a bit. Today I am scheduled for KPC but I am really feeling like a good solid run outdoors. I will have to get back to you on what I did for today. :)

Amelia: Great job yesterday on your interval! After GS legs and then doing hills is tough!
A good stretch might be in order for today. ;)

Well...off for coffee. I will be back later. Heidi Make it a good one!

Morning strong hard-working warriors! :D

I need to read 3 days worth of posts! It's been "one of those" weeks! I WILL catch up and check-in after church. I briefly scanned the weekend chit-chat...Jay, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. :( Hold your head up high and stay focused on your WO goals. We are all here for you. :)

One question before I get off here...where is Kathy? I PM'd her and have not received a response. I hope I didn't "say" anything to upset her. Her last post was after her race, last Sunday!

Okay gals! Lets make this day a wonderful, clean-eating, happy to be alive day! :cool:

Good Morning Steph: what's your plan for today. make it a good one.

Hello Heidi: You go girl!! Run!Run!Run! Outdoors is alway nice.

Hello to Amelia: Excellent job on yesterday intervals.

Today is rest day. I think I want to go for a walk. Be back to report my walk later.

Have a fun Sunday.

Jay

Good morning girls

Heidi-What workout did you decide on?

Jay-Morning,enjoy your workout today!!

My calves are still very sore,but my workout for today is MM and i will do it this afternoon! Im dropping my kids off for the day at my moms house so the house will be nice and quiet later! Its nice for them to get out of the house and for dh and i to have some quiet time together!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Back on track day for me....back to counting those stinking calories and journaling...ugh!

Good Afternoon Steph: Are you back from church? So, what are your workout plan for today?

I am back from my walk. Only did 3 miles. I didn't want to go any further. Time for packing my things again.

Hi Amelia: How was MM? I looked at your album early. Your kids are so adorable.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Jay

Last edited:
I'm baaack! Today was a rest day for me! Following the August rotation, but always make rest days on Sunday, so I did KPC yesterday! :D

Church was great! The message was AWESOME! Sunday school's topic was the same as the sermon...is He talking to me? Lots of fun things going on at church too. We have Wonderful Wednesday's, where we have a meal followed by a guest speaker or fun activity. This Wednesday is going to be subs, chips, fruit and a drink followed by karaoke! Needless to say, I will NOT be participating in that! But it appears that we will have lots of fun and laughter!

Jay, again, I am so sorry for your situation. Are there children involved? Do you have family close by who can be there for you? Haven't been back in the chat room lately...need to check it out again! It was fun! Great job on the 3 miles!

Heidi, how's the house coming along? Did all the furniture get unpacked from your shopping trip? Drowned rat, eh? Sounds like you have an awesome run! Great job on "getting it done" too!

Sherry, how's your day going? You are on vacation this week, right? Are you still planning on going to Chicago? Sounds like fun!

Amelia, great TM WO yesterday! GS Legs is a killer, isn't it! I had DOMS for 4 days! Enjoy your peace and quiet with DH! Have you done MM yet? I wouldn't blame you if you just curled up on the sofa and watched the Olympics! ;)

Belinda, how are your ears? Better, I hope!

Well, the dryer is playing it's song! Hope to check back in later!

Oh no....I'm sorry Steph and Amelia. I can not meet you in chat room. this computer does not have JavaScript.

sorry

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.