BFL Weekend

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning! It's the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer-give DS a bop on the head for me too, would ya? lol KIDS!

OK...plans for the day, ladies??? What's on your agenda?

I'll be painting all day. I completely prepped the room yesterday so all I have to do is open the paint and put it on the walls! lol I will not allow myself ANY PC time until the job is completely done! I'm thinking it will take me 5 hours, depending on how many times the boys interrupt! lol I figure if I work my butt off today, I can just sit back and really enjoy free day tomorrow, admiring my paint colors!

I was up early to get the day started. I decided on Cardio Kicks and Core Max 1. Felt AWESOME! I felt like I had more 'spunk' this morning for some reason. I put all that energy into my punches, so I'm hoping for DOMS tomorrow! LOL

I will be back online AFTER the dining room is all painted. HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

Gayle

G'Morning Ladies ~ :)

Gayle~ Enjoy painting today, maybe I should get on the ball and get some done too...too lazy though :)

Oh, yeah..gave DS a good BOP. I did speak w/ the bank last night after reviewing the statement over and over again. Here, the money was deposited in the bank 11/30, but b/c it needed 5-days to clear (since it's a new account), they paid the purchases (12/3), but charged him $32/ for each one. I was furious, never do business again w/ M&T bank!
On top of all that for every 5 days there is a negative balance they charge him a additional $10. I am making sure this bank account is closed!! I can see if it was a personal check, but it was his dang payroll check. They must have the worst fees I have seen in banks around! I would be embarrassed to work there.

KP&C scheduled for this morning. Thinking how pissed I am this morning, I should be able to throw some good punches...LOL :)

Later today I will visit my grandmother, and then take the kids to my BF work for lunch. I will make sure I eat something before going up, don't want to be tempted by the pizza..Like I was last night! LOL Sugarless gum comes in handy at times !!
"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Good Morning!

I hope it is....

Jennifer: I hope your son is paying for all thoughs fees and not you!
This should be a good learning lesson for him. With his extra money basiscally thrown out the window on fees for some tricket for his GF he should re-think this relationship. Sounds like she is using him for his money! Only 3 months into the relationship and he is broke...not a good sign for the future.

My brother in-law is a great example of someone who falls heavily for someone and buys them everything and then looses his car or house doing so! Then this perosn turns around and says something incredibly mean "Call me when you are making 6G's"!

I told my DD about your son and she laughs saying that she buys everything for her BF! She is very independant and won't let men buy her meals or anything.

Good thing you have KP&C on tap for today! ;-)

Gayle: Have a great day of painting! What color are you using for your diningroom? :D

Today's workout:
SH legs
Core Max 1
cardio...maybe LIC/Step Blast or and iTread haven't decided yet.

I will be back after my workout. Have a great morning and day everyone! :)

Hi Heidi~

I have been speaking to my son about her since Day1. You know how you 1st meet someone and you can feel this is not right. Well, that was w/ her. She is playing him something fierce! Their is so many things she has done that I wouldn't have time in a day to explain. I guess he needs to learn on his own. I try to tell him next year he is going to be a senior, and no money put away! They never listen, do they?

Just finished KP&C! I was feeling it today, I was beat. I stopped in the middle of the 3rd combo at the end. I couldn't do no more. And abs, Ha forget it! I did them yesterday, anyway! :)

Have a great workout! Sounds you got a good workout planned today!

~Jennifer~

Hi ladies. I broke my own rule and am posting at the mid-way point of my paint job! LOL I'm doing the top 2/3 of the room in a beige/tan/taupe color. The bottom 1/3 in an awesome GREEN! The top is done and I'm now having my morning Myolpex Lite smoothie...can't paint and drink at the same time, right?

Read your posts, but I must boogie along now. My mom came and took the boys to buy me some Christmas gifts (for me). I gave her a short, but DETAILED list and some money. Then she's taking them for lunch, so I SHOULD have enough time to finish the bottom portion.

OFF TO PAINT!!!!!!

Gayle

p.s. less than 24 hours TILL FREE DAY!!!!!!!!

Gayle~
Sounds like your paint job is going to be great, I love those colors. Can you post some pics? Please! :)
I actually bought some Taupe paint to paint my bedroom, but I haven't opened the can yet. I love the Taupe/Blue color look. But I also, love Green (fave color).:)

Yes!!!! Less than 24 hrs. WooHoo! :):)

~Jennifer~

Hi,

Gayle: Your diningroom colors sound really pretty!

Jennifer: If there is one thing I have learned over the years is that pushing to hard for your s/d to break off a relationship makes that relationship stronger! I tend to just listen and give general advice and try to keep my mouth shut about whether I like or dislike that person. In time they learn and move on. Ya! I take a huge breath of relief! This relationship won't last long hopefully and your son will learn from his error and take things slowly the next time around. :) Just remember he is only 16.

Haven't done my exercise yet...laundry, dishes and groc planning has taken over. Now I am on my way out to get some things. Later when my DH takes a rest I will get in my workout.

Well...BBL :D Heidi

Hey guys!!!!!!!

DINING ROOM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just removed all the tape and it looks AWESOME! Dave (BF) is helping me next week put up chair rail, so maybe tomorrow I'll go shopping for that. The chair rail then needs to be painted or stained (haven't decided which I want to do) and then it can be put up! I had set a goal a few months ago of having all my BIG rooms painted by Christmas, and the dining room GETS ME TO THAT GOAL!!!!!!! I'm PYSCHED! I promise to post pics once the chair rail installed! WOO HOO!

Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!!

Gayle

YEAH! Great Job Gayle!!!!:7

BBL....Have to go groc. shopping, pick up my friend to get her car from the garage, cook dinner and then finally get my workout in!!!!

Heidi

Finally getting a chance to check in. Got up early (for me) got my workout in, laundry going, spare room changed and then DH called to say his brother isn't coming this weekend after all. Oh well, I won't have to remake the bed next weekend! Went to puppy obedience and was headed to the dog park but the puppy is limping again...sigh. Aghhh no more vet visits please. Hoping it is just pano (growing pains in dogs) and altho painful, they grow out of it. I'm headed over to go see the 2 week old puppies we helped whelp, and then do a home check for a rescue group for my friend. But all I want to do right now is nap...I'm lazy today!

Gayle: Your room sounds beautiful!

Heidi: I love SH legs. I'm thinking I may try a leg workout tomorrow and was tempted by this one.

Jennifer: Good luck with your son!

Uh oh...landscapers are here, better go put the dogs up. The Dobe puppy scares them to death since she's adult sized already.

Colleen

Hi Ladies ~ :)

Had a great day. Willpower was strong. Visited my boyfriend @ his pizza shop for lunch, took a EAS Lo-Carb bar and was happy, even though everyone around me was eating pizza & cheese steaks. I enjoy my free day too much to screw it up! :)

Has anyone tried the Turbo Jam workouts? I am looking into these. I would love to add more kickboxing into my routine. Does anyone use the weighted gloves?

Another obstacle to over come tonight. My kids wanted hot apple pie (which is cooking) and ice cream for dessert. I'm just going to make sure they save me a piece for tomorrow :)

Colleen~ Sounds like you had a full day. Great job getting your workout in! I hope your puppy is feeling better !!

Be back Later~ Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

~Jennifer~

Jennifer-GREAT job! I'm at BF's house, where I made hot wings and pizza. I ate my BFL-friendly chili instead.....I'm SOOOOOOOO looking forward to tomorrow's Free Day! The list of things I want to eat keeps on growing and growing and growing! LOL

Gayle

Good Morning !!! IT'S FREE DAY!!! :):9

Just polished off my piece of Apple Pie .. topped w/ f/f cool whip :9
Oh, so good!

Gayle~ I know, my list seems to grow and grow. Strange b/c the beginning of this challenge I didn't care for free day, but now ... I could eat a horse! :) So, what you eating today?

Have some nice DOMS in my back, bum, and arms from KP&C yesterday. Would love to add in some Power Yoga today, but I think It might be a good idea to give it a day's rest.

~Jennifer~

Good morning ladies --

Enjoy your free day!! :)

Okay, I got 4DS in the mail on Friday. Here is how I'm justifying opening it -- I want to be able to keep up with all you BFL ladies after Christmas when you are doing the rotation -- and I KNOW it will take me a few weeks to get the steps down -- gee, sounded good, didn't it??? :)

Anyway - I was right. Of course I hate cardio - can barely get through the steps of Low Max -- so I attempted the lower intensity step. It was fun!! I know you gals will the get the feet work right away. As for me, I was right, I'm going to need to 'pratice' these for a few weeks to get it down.

As for the weights -- well, after the workout for the calves -- I knew I was in trouble!! I walked down the stairs this morning like I was wearing High Heels -- ha ha. Its hurts so bad to walk with my heels on the floor!

Okay -- maybe I shouldn't have posted all this. Don't want to tempt you girls. All I wanted to say was continue to watch the clips -- as those will help -- and I can't wait for January when we can all start the rotation!! And my goal is just going to be to keep up with all of you BFLer's as best as I can!! :)

Wow - there's a lot of posting -- good job on the dining room!! yahoo!! I don't know what I'm going to do when my son starts dating?!! But I think you are right, they have to figure it out for themselves. Hang in there!! Gotta run -- but "hello" to all of you!!!!

Michelle

Okay -- I'm looking over the posts...

Heidi I'm laughing out loud at your, "Haven't done my exercise yet...laundry, dishes and groc planning has taken over. Now I am on my way out to get some things. Later when my DH takes a rest I will get in my workout."

I'm not doggin on your DH -- but this reminded me of the e-mail going around about when it is time for bed and the husband goes to bed and the woman, finishes the dishes, throws a load in the dryer....etc. etc. So "when my DH takes a rest I will get in my workout" -- just made me giggle. :) It really is amazing all the work women do!!

I read all of your ladies' posts -- you are superwomen!! So, enjoy todays FREE DAY. I just can't wait to hear your posts tomorrow. he he!!

Michelle

Michelle-your reasoning sounded just fine to me! lol But I was reading your post VERY carefully, so I wouldn't be TOO tempted to open up MY package! lol I'm really looking forward to starting this in January!

Jennifer-I can just TASTE that apple pie! YUMMM!

For MY Free Day, I started with breakfast....I had REAL WHOLE dippy eggs with my usual lite w/w toast (added NO extra butter, just butter spray). I've got my last batch of Peanut Butter Choc Chip cookies in the oven right now. I haven't eaten ONE YET...I've been stalling because I know once I start, I'll be fighting the kids for MORE! lol While they are baking, I'm working on cleaning out and organizing the cabinets beneath my kitchen island. I keep telling myself, "finish this little project THEN you can have a cookie". lol BUT WATCH OUT......I'm in the mood for cookies, pizza, and my trail mix! HERE I COME, Pantry! lol

I took (and posted) my Week 10 pics and measurements over at Tracker. I am SO PUMPED UP to see my numbers go down again this week. I've hit the 20# loss mark (20.4 to be exact)! Last week, I bought myself a brand new swim suit...my very FIRST REAL BIKINI!!! I took my pics in it this morning and I have to say I am VERY pleased with the way the suit fit and the way the pics came out. I still need some work on my upper thighs/butt area, but I've got time before Summer! I would just LOOOOOVEEEE to actually wear the bikini IN PUBLIC. I've NEVER EVER EVER shown any mid-drift skin in a suit! WOO HOO!

OK...I'm pumped up..can ya tell? I'll BBL to check out how everybody's doing on FREE DAY!

HEY....................did you know it's FREE DAY?
lol

Gayle

Good Morning to you all!:)

Another day down the tubes...yesterday didn't go as planned. I again didn't get to do my workout because of all the running around.:-(
Went to my friends work place to pick her up and get her car from the garage. Went grocery shopping and then had to pick up my mother in-law to bring her home. By that time it was around 5pm and I had to cook dinner. Phew....now really exhausted! My DH did take a rest (twice!) yesterday while I was working on house stuff and then after we came home. I figured by this time it was too late for me to rest because I didn't want to be up late again.

Michelle: Great job on 4DS! But ouch at the same time. Stretch your ankles and calves carefully for a couple days. I did an iTread (make that two in a row) workout the other day and over stretched my achilles on the hills. It was tight for about 2 days but it feels good now.
As for the step routines I would have difficulties getting this down too! I got totally confused doing the BM2 Timesaver because it was out of order from what I was used to doing. Plus it repeats the blasts twice which got to be sort of boring. But still it was a good workout.

Hi Jennifer! Mmmmm apple pie sounds great for breakfast right now!

Enjoy your free day everyone!

Today I woke again with a headache. x( It is only around my right eye and temple. Took a hot shower thinking this would help. Have to get running so it will go away. It is almost 40 outside...this is it I am going for a run! Be back in a bit! :D

Hi Heidi~

Enjoy you run, sorry to hear about your headache! You have more power than me, when I have a headache I crawl back into bed. Don't you love how men get to rest while we run around like crazy! My BF comes home from work and says he worked really hard today ( I don't doubt that )...but I think what he doesn't understand is, my day starts at 5:30 a.m. and doesn't end until 10 p.m.

Ok, need help. I finished my S&H rotation, what should I do starting tomorrow. I am decided between the pyramids or GS? Or, I also have BBC that I haven't done yet. I plan on starting 4DS sometime in Jan, so would it be better to do more endurance workouts? Is GS considered endurance or strength?

I shoved 2-donuts down my throat, not feeling so great right now. Like you said Gayle, eat enough to make you sick, I had my share until next week :)

Picking up pizza later and visiting my Grandmom this afternoon.
What is everyones plans for today?

Gayle~ Your pictures look great! I see definition everywhere, you thighs/abs look wonderful! You are going to rock this challenge, you are going to look amazing by W12!!!

~Jennifer~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.