BFL for Wed. May 7

Good Morning girls!

Today is a thirty minute powerwalk outsided and then some UB work!

I don't always have time for personals but i wanted to let everybody know that i do lurk at night and read the thread;-)

Heidi-Where is Cathe’s list of workouts by type? Is it on the home page? I'd like to print this out too;-)

Steph-HIS done already:eek: High fives to you girlfriend! How are you liking the new job?

ok girls,i kinda have some good news! My dh went to work last night and the guy that does his job on first shift is TIRED OF IT( )and is looking to do something else within the company...so that means that if he can find something else then my hubby will go on first shift! But the only kicker is that it may take a while....months if it does happen at all! I would love for him to stay at his job now. Keep your fingers crossed fo me !

ok,must go i will bbl and try and do more personals then:)

Good morning ladies. My busy week continues, but it's going SUPER well and all the teachers and staff are FILLED with rave reviews of the spread I've arranged. Makes you feel good, ya know? I've been quickly catching up on your posts at night, but I'm dog tired by that time, so I've been getting to bed around 9:30, which is quite early for me.

I'M HERE WITH YOU!!! Let's kick it today! HUMP DAY!

This morning's workout was back:

TM for 15 minutes, logged 1.57 miles (6.3-6.4 speeds)
Back weight and band work
TM for 15 minutes, logged 1.88 miles (7.5 speed)

The trainer's menu is going pretty well. I've been eating things that I promised her I'd at least try, and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Grapefruit (ate my very first one yesterday), pureed cottage cheese (I can't stand the lumps) with frozen blueberries on top (tasted like a blueberry sundae), oatmeal (still not sold on that stuff just yet, lol).

DOMS are showing that the workouts are effective, so that's a relief! LOL

OK...time to hit the shower!

Gayle

Good morning all!

Stephanie - Great job being already done

Amelia - Don't worry about personals. We all have fly-by days.

Which is exactly what I'm doing today. Legs today, MuscleMax lb premix, because I needed today's workout to be fast. I needed extra sleep this a.m. We went orienteering around the school grounds last nights with GS's so that they are ready for our big camping trip next month. Today is the Fun Run at the elementary school. DD thinks she can do 15 laps in 15 minutes, which is 1.5 miles. All I can so is go for it girl.

Now off to finish getting ready for work. Hope you all have a great day!

Gayle - I don't like the lumps, either. I need to mix it in the blender, and since that's more work, I often don't eat cottage cheese. Great job on trying some new stuff. I'm sure we're all waiting to hear the results.

Good morning ladies! I was up at 6:00 this morning AGAIN!!! YAY!!! CC #1 done....YES!

Okay, enough about me...

Stephanie - great job on HIS. I still haven't got that one down yet. Which I guess means I should be doing it more often!

Amelia - great news on your DH possibly being able to get his first shift job back. My fingers are crossed!

Gayle - glad to hear that your school event is going well. The only reason that I don't like cottage cheese is the lumps. I never thought to puree it!

Sherry - Have fun at the FUN RUN!! And tell DD that we are all routing for her. SHE CAN DO IT!!!

Michelle - I almost forgot...THANKS FOR THE CUPCAKE ON MONDAY!!:9 :+

BBL

Hey, real quick. Cottage cheese. I pureed the entire container, then stuck it back in the containter! I have to say, it's MUCH MUCH better smooth. And you HAVE to try it with brozen blueberries. YUMMY!

OK.....off to school!

Waving HI and HELLO to everybody and I RUN out the door!

Gayle

Hello and Good morning,

Stephanie: Great job on HIS. Is this from 4DS?

Amelia: Have a great PW outdoors! I will be doing the same mixed with some running. My shins are sstill s little sore from Sunday’s PW.
Oh…the list is on the home page under “Ultimate Guide.”
Here’s to wishing your husband and you luck with the shift change!

Hi Gayle: That is a good sign that you are working out a little differently if you continue to have DOMS.

Sherry: Have a great workout! Good luck to your DD on her 15 laps in 15min!

Hey Melissa: Again another fine workout early! Good for you!
Oh…I tried the tanner….even after washing my hands really good they still turned orange! How do you get the tanner on all over without having your hands turn orange? It says to wash your hands within 30sec to keep them from turning orange…how the heck do you do your whole body in that time!!!?

Hello to everyone!

Workout planned:
GS Legs
Outdoor PW/run

BBL Heidi
Have a good one!

Hi girls,

I had a long night! DH didn't come in until 11:30 pm! His plane in had to turn around back to Atlanta! I will tell you later!
I didn't get to bed after midnight! I am very tired!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

Hey girls,another fly by post!

I finished my workout although it was more time that i wanted to spend! It was a 75min workout,30min PW then some UB work!

Ive got some exciting news :) On every 7th day of the month I measure my BF% and take my measurements! Well,I lost 1 inch in my waist and 3/4's in my hips BUT the exciting thing is the Body fat drop.......4%BF :eek:. I made my DH take it like three times before i got excited!:7 I kinda felt i did because my jeans are getting so loose(may have to go down a size:eek:;-)) and my tummy is comming in(if that makes sense!

Gayle-I also discovered if i puree the cottage cheese in a blender then add some protien powder to it with some strawberries is yummy too! and some ice cubes! I will try the blueberries that does sound good!

ok,enough babbling...everybody have a wonderful day!

Amelia - that is AWESOME! Congrats! Time to go shopping, girl!!! That little cottage cheese recipe you have there sounds good. Maybe that will be my snack tonight...

Heidi - OMG..orange hands!! My hands never turn orange. And I just wash them like I normally would. But then again, I'm not really that tan. I don't think my skin was made to tan whether it be by the sun or from a bottle. I have some color, but I don't think I would call it a tan. Maybe that's why my hands aren't turning?!?!

Hello ladies -

I did Muscle Max this morning -- wow that is longer than I remember! :) Then I did Tracey's Coreblast -- the standing section and stability ball section. Oh my gosh -- I'm so glad I actually did an ab workout!! :)

I think the tanning bottle says to wash your hands for "at least 30 seconds" -- I know that sounds silly - but put the soap on your hands and scrub them for 30 seconds -- it is longer than you think. Then I rinse and do it again for 30 seconds. That should help!

Michelle

Hi!
Just a quick check in to let you know that I worked out this morning. I did the shoulders/biceps/triceps segment of Kelly Coffey-Meyers “30 Minutes to Fitness” + iTread 29 – iTri Reverse Training + 3 segments of Core Blast (standing med ball & weights and bench).

I’ll try to do personals tomorrow. Great job on the fat loss Amelia! :)

Kathy

Hey Amelia!

Way to go girl!!! That is awesome results!

I have been outdoors working in the strawberry field. I haven't done my workout yet. But I am getting a pretty good back,shoulder and ab twist workout.;-)

Have a nice afternoon.
Heidi

Hi Michelle,

Yup...orange hands! Darn and I washed my hands and scrubbed them with a hand brush!

I guess maybe I take a tan faster than I realize. Or it could be a reaction to my type of skins natural oil. Who knows! Maybe I will use it then try make-up remover on my hands and see what happens. :)

Great job on your workout! So..is that the new Tracey ab workout? Is it tough and worth every darn penny? :7

Have a great day!
Heidi

Hi Kathy,

Nice workout for you too! How are your legs today?

Have a great afternoon! It is really nice out today and I am trying to get the rest of the gardens cleaned up. Strawberries are flowering already! It looks like a good year for them with all this rain. Last year we did more than 48qts. I even froze some for the winter months. Can't wait! I love strawberries!

Heidi :p

Heidi -- try washing your hands when you are 1/2 way through. Like do your legs - wash your hands - then the rest of your body. If that doesn't work -- you may need to wear gloves - I buy the cheap disposable kind.

As for Tracey's workout -- I NEED variety! So, I'm glad I purchased it - because I actually did my abs today. However, nothing beats Cathe! The standing work really didn't do much for me. I do like the ab workout with medicine ball -- and I didn't do the floor workout yet - so I can't give a complete opinion quite yet.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for the advise. My daughter is laughing at me too! She used it and doesn't have orange hands! Oh well....it will wearoff eventually. ;-)

I am dying to find out what Cathe has in-store for us with her new ab workouts! I hope these STS dvd's become available before the end of summer!

Enjoy your day!
Heidi

Hi All,

It has been a crazy busy few days. I managed to do GS BSB on Monday.
GS Legs yesterday and HIS cardio today. Things are winding down with school (2 weeks from today:) ) and I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get out graduation announcements, party invitations plus deal with my DH and DS birthdays.
We are having 2 graduation parties. The first one is with 3 other graduates in our cul-de-sac which is pretty much just neighbors only on the 23rd. Graduation on the 24th, then a family/close friends party on the 25th. I need some major anxiety medication for all of this}(

Also, my older son had his prom on Saturday. It went great and he had a good time. His gf is adorable and they both looked fantastic. There was a group of 10 that went together for dinner at a Japanese
Hibachi resturant. Our neighbor actually paid for my DS and his gf's
dinner. How lucky was he!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Belinda and Stephanie.

Amelia - I hope things go well for your DH's job. That would be great if he can switch shifts. Congrats on the fat loss and inches. Keep doing what you're doing.

Gayle - Glad to hear things are going well with your trainer. I'm so jealous}( You're going to be in tip-top shape for the RT. Is she pushing you as hard as Cathe does?

Melissa - You go girl! I only wish I could workout that early. I am up at 5:30 every day, but I have to get the boys off to HS at 6:30 then get ready for the parents to drop off by 7:30. No time to get hot and sweaty. I'm hoping that will change once school is out.

Heidi - have fun with GS legs. I did that one yesterday and my inner thighs feel like they are on fire today. It's good to know I worked them hard though. Do you grow your own strawberries in your yard? What kind of conditions are needed for growing them?

Michelle - Muscle Max is a killer w/o. That is on my schedule to Saturday. It has been many moons since I did that one. I;m sure I'll be crying before it's over:p

Kathy - Great job on your marathon Sunday. I'm exhausted just reading your post.

Hi to Sherry and Liann:D I hope I didn't miss anyone. It's hard to catch up on personals when I've missed a few days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.