BFL for Wed. 13 - 08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I only had like 4 hours sleep last night!:mad: I was talking to my sister in Colorado from 4 a.m to 7 a.m! LOL! DH was sleeping!:eek:
My ears feel a little better today, but my stomach is still upset from the meds! I will try to get a light workout in today! I see how i feel in an hour!

BBL!

Good morning girls,

I am done with BFL UB workout! I feel much better today! Maybe I will do some cardio later!

Off to the shower!

Good Morning Belinda! So happy to hear you are feeling better! I think you will have DOMS tomorrow! Wow, 3 hours on the phone! I'm sure you enjoyed that! Have a great day!

GS, BSB done!

Make it a clean day!

bbl

Good Morning girls!

Im being a copy cat and doing GS BSB also:p i have yet to do a weight workout this week! I realy need to get my but in gear!LOL

Belinda-glad to hear your ears are feeling better,i love thos long talks on the phone with my sister...

Stephanie-great workout already! high fives!

ok,everybody have a kick butt thursday:cool:

Hello and good morning!

Belinda: Take it easy! Don't push yourself too hard right now. It is great that you got in your UB workout but you might want to hold off a little.

Speaking of holding off....I am sooooo sore from my workouts this week! I have GS B,S,B to do today but I just can't do it!!! Just flexing my biceps or calves hurts! They are so tight I think their going to pop!
So today I decided to take it easy with Basic Step to help loosen up my legs. Tomorrow is another day right?

Steph: Great job in getting in your workout early!

Amelia: Time to kick your butt with GS BSB!!! ;) (Not exactly a butt workout but oh well!) ;) Have fun!

Hello to Sherry, Jay and Kathy. Hi to all that follow!

BBL Heidi

Good Morning,

Today will be GS BSB as well. I am following the August rotation and I really like this one.
I'm still feeling DOMS from GS legs on Monday.

BBL,

Hi Carolyn!

Welcome back! We missed you! How was the RT? I am sure you had a wonderful time!

You and I both have big time DOMS! Love it! Have fun with GS BSB today!

Back to work for me...
BBL Heidi

done with workout...did 30 minute powerwalk and GS BSB! Im SO glad its over!

Carolyn-I need to go check out the august rotation! High fives on the doms!

Heidi-you too...high fives,i hope basic step helped your tightness!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Hi! No workout yet again today, but I need to go for a run after dinner (and after the rain stops).

Am I the only one here staying up until the wee hours in order to watch Phelps swim in the Olympics? Since he trains at U of MI, this whole area is completely psyched. This 5 hours of sleep a night is getting to me. I will definitely be doubling up on workouts the rest of this week.

DH (finally) saw the infomercial for P90X and is thinking about it. Any ideas when we think STS will ship?

BBL after dinner and my run.

Hello Ladies,

Late checking in today. NO workout for me today.:mad: Hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Have a great night.

Jay;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.