BFL Wed. 11/28 Hump Day

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Good Morning to All!

Gayle: You must be very busy this morning!:)

Just getting us started for today while my DS eats breakfast.

I never got in my cardio last night just way too tired. I spent the night playing cards with my son. My husband wow'd us with his magic tricks...silly man.

Anyway...todays workout:
PLB
Abs KPC
iTread Set 21 35min run intervals ( to make up for yesterdays missed cardio session)

What are your goals for today?

Have a great day!
BBL

Good Morning,
I got my workout in early this morning.What a feeling! It took me an hour to wake up and get started just like yesterday but it is now finished and here I am early.
I did PLB
and cardio conditioning from KPC.
Now I have to get everyone off to school.I'll be back later.
Heidi,I love tricks and my husband and brother in laws get silly.

Veronika

Hey guys! SUPER UBER quick post for me. I need to get out the door in 5 minutes and I still need to pack my bag.

Veronika-didn't get a chance to say HELLO yesterday! (sorry, can't chat right now, lol)

Heidi-enjoy that workout today. You've got a full load!

Up late last night, but up early this AM too. PLB, and I went heavier again. I was FRIED by the end. Hoping to feel it in my booty tomorrow! LOL

Sorry, but I have to run. Cleaned my friend's house, and it took longer than normal! CHOW FOR NOW!

Gayle

Good Morning, Ladies :)

Feeling better this morning :) After sleeping all day yesterday (till 4 p.m.) LOL...I made it to Power Yoga last night. Great class, I was feeling it. I feel like I am starting to become more limber, as I am settling in the poses easier and able to increase my flexibility!

Meals have been 100% clean this entire challenge...I feel great. W4 slump is not hitting me this time :)
Got all my meals in yesterday, had to force myself to eat, but got them down. My water intake wasn't that great, so I will make up for that today. I only got in about 72 oz, I like to at least get in a gallon a day.
Tonight is Chest & Back - S&H :) Finish up w/ BM2 abs.

Gayle ~ Great work on PLB & increasing your weights!

Heidi~ Have a Great Workout today...you have a full plate :)

Veronika~ Great work on getting your workout in and over with. I would love to do that, but I'm not normally a morning person....too much to do, so little time.

Off to get some work done,
BBL ~ Have a Great Day!!
"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Hi,

I am back and checking-in to say that I finished PLB and abs thus far. I went up in weights and like Gayle was really ready to be done by the end.
I will get my cardio in a little later today. Now it is time to get moving and go to work.

Jennifer: Glad that you are feeling better today. I guess we both were burned out yesterday. I didn't get in my workout but that's ok. It is alright to let your body rest if it is telling you to do so.

Gayle: Great job on upping the weights again! What are you using now?
I am catching up with Cathe's weights but am still not quite there yet. Using: 20,24 and 30 for the complete PLB routine.

Veronika: Great Job! I should and will be trying to get in my workout earlier because at this rate I don't get to it until around 9am! The day just flies by too fast.

I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back later.
:) Heidi

Hey guys!

Heidi-for PLB this morning, I used 40/50/60/50/40 for all the exercises. For the static lunges, I used dumbbells (2-20s, 2-25s, and 2-30s) and did one legged lunges/squats with my back leg on the high step. This one really gets into the glutes good.

For Friday's Upper Body, I'm going to do PUB in reverse order. lol I'm going to do bis, tri, shoulders, back and chest. See what happens. Can't hurt, right? lol

Jennifer-great job with W4! NO SLUMP! AWESOME!!

Gayle

Hey Y'all,
It is so good to see how everyone is doing.
Jennifer, you are doing so good.Unbelievable that it is week four for you and clean eating is going great. Keep it up.
Heidi,I really don't feel like getting up that early to workout but I have noticed that I use the home schooling as a good excuse.Nice job in finishing today.
Gayle, I have a question- How do you get the weight up there? 45 pounds seems to be my limit when I am working out my legs using the barbell.

Veronika

Veronika-I get the BB on my shoulders just like normal (in other words, I don't have it raised up on my power tower like when I do when the BB is REALLY heavy). It's not so har dfor the 40 and 50 reps, but the 60, I do use a bit of momentum to get it up. I treat it sort of like a clean n press move. I squat down to get it off the floor, bend my knees a bit, then using some momentum and my legs, I straighten up and UP the BB goes. I sort of do the exact same thing to get it OFF my shoulders and back down. Does that make sense? LOL

Jennifer-when I do the bulgarian squats, I really REALLY concentrate on keeping my torso COMPLETELY over my pelvic area. REALLY put the pressure in the heal on the floor. I DO feel it in my quad that's up in the air, but I REALLY REALLY feel it in my glute/ham on the leg on the floor. But I think the secret is the first thing I said...keeping my torse over my pelvic area...sort of lining up my head, hip/pelvic area, and the back part of my heal on the floor. NOW...does THAT make sense? lol

All the booty work with the heavier PLB and bulgarian squats has REALLy lifted my back side these last 3 weeks. I've felt a TREMENDOUS difference in that area in my pants and LOVE IT!

Gayle

You Go Girl!}(
Gayle your doing great!

Veronika: Another trick which I think I mentioned before is that instead of using a BB I use DB's. I can handle holding these on my shoulders up to 2X15#'s. For heavier weights I just hold them either in front of my chest or at my sides. (Depends on what exercise I am doing)

Jennifer: Fantastic job in getting in week 4 of clean eating and keeping up with your exercises. :) Just a few more days and it will be week 5!

Going to get in my cardio shortly before DD calls for a ride.
BBL :D

Hey Gayle,

I guess I will have to try harder to use heavier weights because right now...not feeling a thing! (GS Legs is definetly harder!)

Talk with you again tomorrow...oh.did you try out that iTread 24?

Have a great night eveyone!

Checking in tomorrow...this time I am getting up early so I can get my workout in right at the start. :)

Take Care,
Heidi

Thanks Gayle and Heidi.I can probably use the dumbbells first and get used to the weight that way.I'll also try the barbell and see if I can do it.
I'm going to bed and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Veronika

Hi, Heidi. I probably missed you...but I WILL DO iTread 24 TOMORROW for the first time! I wanted to do it yesterday but had to cut my workout short beacuse I slept later than planned. TOMORROW.....iTread 24 and Ab Boot Camp!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.