BFL - Tuesday June 10

Good morning!

Great job Stephanie!

GS BSB done here.

Gotta run - already running late ,but the workout's done so now i just need to eat clean the rest of the day!

Have a good one, all!

Hey guys. Low Max done for me! Good ol' sweaty workout.

M1 is done also: oatmeal with 2T ground flax seed (so yummy, nutty and a bit crunchy with the flax)

Sorry, but I have to get to the busstop!

Another hot day, but the forecast is saying severe T-storms with HAIL this afternoon.

Gayle

Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30min doggie walk,then dble upperbody premix from bm2 then a 30min run interval on the Tm! I ended up taking a rest day yesterday,i had some doms but that wasn't the reason...i was kinda dizzy and light headed??? it went away in the afternoon,maybe the heat?

Ive got my snugglebug coming over today (my baby neice:)sp?) so im excited about that!

Stephanie-High fives on getting PLB done so early! You go girl!

Sherry-good job on GS BSB!!!! High fives to you as well!

Gayle-low max sounds fun,i may do that one tommorrow! Good job!

I need to get rollin if im gonna get that doggie walk in before it gets too hot! bbl:)

Morning everyone!
I ran 5+ miles of hills this morning using Cardio Coach Vol. 8 + 20 minutes of abs (3 standing segments of Core Blast + LL segment of Ab Hits).

Stay cool today! :)

Kathy

Morning, a tad late. :)

I got some very nice sleeping yesterday evening and last night, and am feeling refreshed. I opted for the nap instead of UB last night, I just couldn't hold my eyes open any longer. LOL So today will be cardio and UB, probably LIC UB premix.

Reallllly hungry for breakfast, but will check back later.

wow,sure is quiet around her today!!

i finished my workout earlier today,felt great!

Connie-glad to hear your feeling refreshed,how did your workout go today?

Kathy-great workout,wow! I guess im gonna have to go check out this cardio coach 8....it seems to be the 'in' thing right now!

hey to everybody!

have a wonderful afternoon! Yeah,the braves come on tonight!! there not doing too great but i still like to watch them!;-)

Hi girls,

I am done with GS Back only/MIS Back only and ME abs ! I will do yoga in p.m.

Stephanie** great job getting PUB done early!

Sherry** great job as well this morning!

Gayle** great job on LM this morning! What kind of Flax Seed to you buy?

Amelia** hope you have fun with your doggie walk!

Kathy** glad you had fun with Cardio Coach Vol. 8 + your abs this morning!

Connie** have fun with your cardio and LIC UB premix today!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.