BFL for Tuesday, August 5th

Good morning! Hit the snooze 5 times! But, got to sleep in almost an extra hour! Tuesday's are slow at work so it will be a 2 1/2 - 3 hour lunch...will get in PUB then.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Be back at lunch!

Good morning Stephanie and all who follow!

I also hit the snooze this a.m. I'll do a run tonight, then probably a double tomorrow (PUB & Imax) in order to get back on schedule.

Heading out the door. Hope you all have a great day!

Good Monring Stephanie, Sherry and all who follow!

Im just sittng sipping on my beloved coffee,trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast and what UB workout im doing today!

My DD's first grade open house is today:( I can't believe the summer is over? This year she is riding the school bus for the first time....man,i just wish i could go to school with her:confused:.

Ive got some DOMS in my legs for the first time in I don't know when:D hopefully i will get some DOMS in my UB for todays workout! Im doing light to moderate weights and high reps,trying something different!

ok,enough of the chatter....bbl!

Good Morning All,

I agree. I have the hardest time getting up this morning as well.
Today workout is going to be B&G. Love that one!!!

Off to my workout. Have a great day.
Hello to all that follow!

Jay:)

Good Morning to you all!

Wow! That iTread #32 kicked butt last night! All I can say is AWESOME!

Time for PUB today! I love this one! Let's see if I can go up a little in the weights this time around too! ;)

Steph: Have fun! Let's see who has DOMS tomorrow heh? ;)

Sherry: Have a great run today! Outside or in today?

Amelia: Wow those were the days! I know how you must feel about your daughter heading off on the bus. I myself would go the first day....;) just to see who is in her/his class and see the teacher.
What workout do you plan on? It is always good to change things up once in awhile!

Hi Jay: Ohhh Have fun with B&G! I did a round of B&G leg blast the other day and boy did I feel it! Love those firewalkers!

Off to the train shortly and then back to do PUB.
BBL Heidi

Hello to all that follow! Make it a good one!

Good morning girls,

I am still here! Yesterday I woke up with a ear ache in both ears! I am getting ready to see a doctor!

Yesterday I did DM premix 39 mim!

Morning!
Steph – I hear you on hitting the snooze, lol. Enjoy PUB this afternoon!

Sherry – I’m doubling up a couple of times this week in an attempt to stay on rotation, too.

Amelia – Awww, it’s so bittersweet when they grow up. You want them to experience everything in life but at the same time you want to protect them.

Hey Jay – B&G is a goody for sure! Enjoy!

Heidi – I really like iTread 32 as well. It’s a nice flat fast run that flies by. I am impatiently waiting for Grace to post this months downloads (tapping my foot here, lol).

This morning I did both PUB and PLB. I the med ball segment of Core Blast to warm up…PUB…PLB (including floor, ouch!)….stability ball abs….then stability ball stretch (ahhhh!) I haven’t done the floor work from PLB in a LONG time so I’m sure I’ll be sore tomorrow. Wow, that section gets you good!

Kathy

Hey girls,Im done with my workout took me an hour to do UB and some abb work! I went up on UB too,i was able to do 15 reps on all the increases...yay!

Kathy-My Gosh girl,your workout was AWESOME today!:eek: A double high fives on it!!!!! Thanks for your sweet words,i just know i will be a mess come thursday morning when she gets on the school bus:(.

Heidi-Have fun with PUB,one of my all time favs of Cathe's...actually anything UB i LOVE it the LB i hate:confused:

Jay-Enjoy your workout today! B&G's is a tough one! I hope you and your DH are doing better!

Belinda-Im sending you some ear-ache-be-gone-vibes! Im sending you some hugs as well

everybody have a great day...off to drink a protein shake then clean this stinkin house:rolleyes:

Workout is done! I had to split it up...back, shoulders, chest at lunch and just finished bi's and tri's.

Sherry, there must be something in the air that made us want to sleep in! Hope you get in your run this evening! :D

Amelia, so sorry you are going through that stage in life. I will be thinking of you! She's going to be such a big girl riding the bus! I'm sure she's excited! Hang in there!:) Did you finish cleaning the house?

Jay, there IS something in the air! SNOOZE SNOOZE! How was Butts and Guts? I love this one too! :cool:

Heidi, I really liked #32 too! Did you go up in weights on PUB? I went up last month on weights but had to stay at that weight this time. I thought during the 1st and 2nd round of hammer curls and bicep curls that I could go up, but my muscles said, "ARE YOU CRAZY"! :eek: I know I will have DOMS tomorrow! :eek::eek::eek:

Belinda, OH NO! :( I hope the doc gave you some good antibiotics! Are you feeling better this evening? Will you go on your trip when you feel better?

Kathy, girl, you AMAZE me! I kept reading your post shaking my head saying, NO WAY! Not me! Will you be able to function tomorrow? ;)

Well, I hope everyone has a nice evening!

I will check back in later!

Yeah! They merged my accounts. Now I am all here. Newer username with the space, but my normal e-mail account.

Now out the door for Girl Scout's. I'll run tonight at about 9:00 - should cool down a bit by then.

BBL!

Sherry, I will be awake at 9pm! I'll be thinking of ya! Bedtime tonight will be around 9:30...I'll be burning the "midnight" oil! ;) Glad you got your e-mail account straightened out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.