BFL for Tuesday, August 12, 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Thanks for all the get well wishes! You girls are the best!:eek:
I can't sleep, I am up since 2 a.m and now it's 8 a.m.! LOL! I hope I will get in a nap in later!

Hello Coffee...nice to see you!

Hey belinda-2 AM? Really? i hope your able to get in a nap until youve adjusted to the new time....

ok,just popping in...i fixing to take dd to the school bus stop then its time for me to get ready for my interview:eek: OMG,im SO excited! I really want this job and thats what im going to tell her! There's is NOBODY out there that could possibly want it more....

todays workout(this afternoon)is GS something,haven't decided yet?

Be back later,wish me luck!

Hello and Goodmoring to you all,

Belinda: Waking up early in the morning when you should be sleeping is rough. Get some rest and you'll be feeling better in no time at all. :)

Amelia: First off: Be Brave! Wishes to your daughter on her first day of school! :)
What job interview are you going for? It sounds exciting! I wish you the very best for today! Be Positive!
Have a great workout later too!

Today's Goal:
PW to work 3.5miles
Run interval: iTread #2 40min

Hello to all I missed!

I hope you all have a great workout and day.
BBL Heidi

Good Morning Ladies,

Hey Heidi looks like we are posting at the same time. Have fun with your workout.

Plan for today: Butts and Guts. love this one.

Hello Amelia: be brave!

Hi Belinda: Oh no...no sleep I hope you can get a nap later.

Have a great day!

Jay:)

Hello Everyone,

Can you believe I just today got my password from SNM and I am now able to log in. I was just about to change my username when I recieved the email.
I have missed posting and the new forums are going to take a while to get used to.

I have been doing good with my eating and rotations. I met lots of people from the checkins at the road trip. Kathy and I were roommates and we had a great time.

I 'll try to check - in on a regular basis. I have been reading some of the posts and it seems we have lost many members here on the BFL thread.

BBL,

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! My goal for tomorrow is, to get in a workout! My body is aching! I hope I can sleep tonight! LOL!

Welcome back, Carolyn:eek: We miss you!I am not sure how we lost so many members here on the BFL thread? Oh, well!

Jay hope you had fun with B & G today!

Heidi** PW to work 3.5miles + Run interval: iTread #2 40min1 WTG! Are you still doing Cathe's Aug. rotation?

Amelia** what did you end up doing?

Stephanie** what are your plans for today? Whatever it is have a great day!

Late in the day to check-in once again. Am I the only one to stay up watching the Olympics last night? Didn't get to bed until 1:00 a.m., so there was no way I was getting up at 5:00 to work out. I was at a customer site all day. Now getting things together to head to a Girl Scout award ceremony. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to workout afterwards . . . right!

Belinda - I'm so glad you are feeling better!

Amelia - How did the interview go? I can't believe school is starting already!

Juanita - How was B&G?

Heidi - Did you get the workout in yet?

Carolyn - Welcome back! We've missed you!

Hi Kathy and Stephanie!

Hope you all have a great evening!

Hey guys! Too busy to check-in yesterday! I only got 1/2 of GS legs done and no core Max yesterday...but I will tack it on maybe Friday. Today I ended up doing iTread #1, I think, 60 minutes. Great workout! I was going to do Press Play, Cardio Coach, but for some reason it didn't load onto my Ipod. :mad:

Belinda, don't rush working out! Take care of yourself and make sure you are completely healed! Hope you are sleeping well as it's 1:00am there! :eek:

Amelia, how did the interview go? I'm sure they just fell in love with you! :) Keep up posted! What workout did you end up doing?

Heidi, how was your PW and run? :D

Jay, how was B&G? That one is a killer! :eek:

Carolyn, I saw your pics from the RT! You look great! :D How neat you were able to room with Kathy! Glad to hear from ya!

Sherry, 1:00am! Goodness! I went to bed at 10:00pm...can't even remember what sport was on at that time, but I was watching! USA USA USA! Hope you can squeeze that workout in tonight! Now, get to bed earlier tonight young lady! ;)

Hope to "see" y'all in the mornin'!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.