BFL for Tue Apr 22nd 2008,

Hey Belinda,you sure your use to the time change? I think today is the 23rd;-) anyways i know what day your talking about,LOL!

Good Morning BFL'ers,today is a nice long cardio on the TM i may do some run intervals,i may only do a PW...who knows?!

Hey did any of you guys order that Famous Daves tanning stuff?Ive been reading about it on the OD forum, Im VERY tempted and will probably order me some on friday....darn enablers:+

everybody have a wonderful day!

Good morning Belinda, Amelia, and all who follow!

It’s a quick run by for me today. Yesterday, I power walked 2.5 miles at lunch time, then did abs last night (HSC stability ball abs).

Today was cardio – choose 4DS Kickbox. I think I was taking my aggression out on the customers who are to visit later today. Hopefully it’s out of my system so that I can work with them more easily today.

I ate completely clean yesterday, and made the waffles for breakfast last night. I should be able to stay on track today, eating mostly salad at lunch (I’m sure there will be pizza and wings), which I’ll follow up with a Myoplex shake.

Time to shower and head out the door. Have a great day!

Good Morning!

Belinda, it's nice to see your name first today! Enjoy a great workout on the BF!
Toss everything on DS's floor! LOL! Glad the kitchen is finished! Just a couple more rooms and you will be done! And yes, you are a tough cookie! :7

Amelia, I will join you on the TM for a PW! I'm doing the Incline Challenge from a link Kathy posted on Monday: http://www.shape.com/workouts/7916
I ordered Famous Dave's tanning. I really like it! I agree with all the raves! Sorry! Go order! ;)

Sherry, I did kick box yesterday and thought the same thing about taking my aggressions out! It really works! ^^^^^5's on clean eating! Have a great day!

I am doing a 45 min. PW on the TM! Have lots of running around on the agenda today! I need to make more muffins and pancakes too!

bbl

Morning!
Today I pulled out Maximum Intensity Strength. It's my all time favorite Cathe total body workout. It's perfect....2 sets of every exercise and 3 exercises per body part (except legs which has more!)

I gotta get going here, be back later for personals (hopefully, I have to be in the computer lab all afternoon) :(

Kathy

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Yesterday was another hectic day for me. Sorry I wasn’t MIA. I hope that you all enjoyed your workouts and got out to enjoy the nice weather we are finally having.

I did my workout yesterday…
Butts and Gutts: I only did the standing portion and the abs. I ran out of steam after the first part and my legs were shaking! Ooooh! This is a good one! I haven’t done this one in awhile and really felt the burn.

I am currently waiting for DD to get moving to catch the train at 9:38am. DS has vacation all this week and is sleeping later than usual.

Hello Belinda! Nice to have you start us off this morning. You must be getting adjusted to the time change. How is your sleeping?
Have a great UB workout.

Good Morning Amelia: I have printed off Kathy’s recommended PW workouts from Shape magazine. I will get to do one of them later today. Enjoy your workout!

Hi Sherry: Nice job yesterday! Have a great workout with 4DS Kickbox. Really great that you kept your eating clean! (I didn’t!) My DH gave me a peanut butter cup last night while watching a SciFi show. I gulped it down without thinking! It was really good and I will be working this off today.

IMAX
PUB upper w/added push-ups

Hello Stephanie: Have fun cooking today! Great job on your PW!

Hi Kathy: Have a powerful workout! That is a great one!

Hello to everyone I missed! :)

Gayle: How are your toes today? Please keep them taped if walking to school! This should help.

Well…time to see where DD is. BBL

Good morning ladies! Last night I did Shoulders and Chest. Tonight I plan to work bis, tris, & back. Or, if I'm in the mood I will just run and save the rest of the upper body for tomorrow. I skipped the shake yesterday and am feeling "ok" today, but still not 100%. I think it may be all the dairy I am eating now. I'm going to try taking some Lactase and see if that helps. Oh, and I was STARVING yesterday. Lunch didn't cut it and by the mid afternoon snack I was ravenous. I ended up making us a nice dinner with fillet mignon, a potato and green beens and would you believe that didn't even fill me up? We had to make little "pita" pizzas for dessert to keep me from binging on something. I think I'm starting to PMS though, so that is probably why the insatiable hunger attacks. ;)

Belinda - Have fun with your UB work. :)

Amelia - See my comments on the OAL thread about FD's. ;)

Sherry - My office is having pizza for lunch in honor of "Administrative Professionals" Day. I'm sure there will be lots of pizza, wings, and assorted junk. I will also be going the salad route. Thankfully, it's Papa Johns which doesn't tempt me too much!

Stephanie - I'll have to check out that incline challenge. I've only had my TM for about a month now, so I'm always looking for new stuff to do on it. I LOVE my TM! ;)

Kathy - I will have to pull MIS out for my next total body workout. I know I have it, but am not sure I've ever cracked it open or not!

Gotta run. Thanks for letting me join in our check-in!!! :)

Hello Ladies -

I'm in agreement - it is so nice to see you early again Belinda! I guess you are used to the time change now!

I did 4DS Legs and Core. And YES I did the Core!! I have decided this time around to get in those core workouts!

Okay, I'm in Biggest Loser withdrawal -- didn't know what to do with myself last night! So, when does the next season start?

I don't have the DVD Kathy -- maybe I better go shopping!

Gayle - I hope you are in better spirits today -- and living your life for YOU! You are still superwoman to me -- whether or not you run in that half marathon! :)

Gotta run!
Michelle

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! I decided on going to the park instead of PWing on the TM! It felt good! I did have a problem with my MP3 playerx( one of the ear pieces wasn't working:-(

Everybody have a wonderful day!

Hello,

Just checking back with you all with part 1 of my workout completed.

I did the Incline Challenge Kathy mentioned the other day from Shape. Nice comfortable pace…will have to boost this up to 4.0-4.5 next time around. Total miles: 3, Total calories burned: 350

Hello and welcome Liann! Sorry I missed you yesterday. Great job on your workout last night! Do you have any DOMS from it today?
As for your tummy….have you tried any of the lactose free cheese/milk products? I hope that you feel better soon.

Hey Michelle: Great job on your 4DS last night too. :) I agree with you….Gayle, hope you are doing well! Keep your spirits up.

Hi again Amelia: Good for you getting your PW outside today! My DS is home and sleeping late…I really wanted to take my run outside today too. :(

After yesterday’s workout with the weighted abs on B&G’s my ribs on the sides of the chest are SORE big time. I am trying to stretch them out by inhaling as deep as possible. It helps a little. :)

Off to shower and laundry. BBL Heidi
Have a great day!

Hi Ladies,

I finished 4ds Bootcamp with Tri's and Biceps. I have some serious DOMS from GS Legs yesterday. OH MY! Also, I heard lots of people talking about MIS abs and I gave that a whirl yesterday as well. I really feel that in my upper abs.

Day 3 of clean eating. I am having salmon, brown rice and zucchini/squash for lunch.

BBl,

Hello Carolyn!

Great job on your DOMS from yesterday's workout! You must have really pushed yourself good. }(
Maybe you will have DOMS from the upper routine as well.;-) Then you can be like me and couple others...suffering from BIG TIME DOMS all over!:+

Awesome job on keeping it clean as well!

Have a great afternoon. Heidi :7

Hi there!
Belinda – You’ll have to let us know how your BF upper body workout went!

Amelia – I’m about ready to cave on the Famous Dave’s tanning lotion (that name always makes me hungry for BBQ, LOL!) Ugh, sorry about the earphone malfunction.

Sherry – I hope your day is going well and *stress free* with your customers. Great job on the clean eating yesterday!

Stephanie – Let me know what you think of the treadmill workouts. I may try the first interval one in a couple of weeks.

Heidi – You must be one of those fast powerwalkers, lol. I have a hard time getting up past 4.2 mph without feeling like I need to run!

Liann- Welcome! Now you HAVE to crack open that DVD, lol! I have those hungry days too, it’s hard to control because you never feel satisfied!

Michelle – I’m with you….I miss Biggest Loser! Did I tell you all that DH has been downloading the Australian version of Biggest Loser for us to watch? It’s fun to see the differences in the game between them and the US and talk about confusing with the weights being in kilos instead of pounds!

Carolyn – Yeah, that MIS ab segment is great for upper abs. Yay on the clean eating!

Hi to Gayle – I hope your spirits are lifting. :( We miss your enthusiasm.

Hi to Melissa, Sue and anyone else I may have missed.

Kathy

Hi girls,

I am still here! Today I am cleaning out my laundry room, inside and out! I am halfway through! My kitchen is clean inside and out! Yah! It really feels good!

Kathy** I think I can wait until x-mas to get some DOMS on the BF!LOL! I am ready to buy more DB if the DOMS deson't kick in soon! DH is coming back on May 6, he has to bring some of my DB!

I will be back after my laudry room is done and workout!
Have a great day and workout everyone!
Belinda

Liann, I purchased my TM about 3 months ago and LOVE it! My DH said he would bet me that I would be using it for a clothes rack in 3 weeks! HA! I showed him! Sorry about the hunger pangs! Just take one day at a time. You CAN do this!

Kathy, I really enjoyed the Incline Challenge! It was my first ever PW! It was easy enough to follow and like Heidi said, I could probably increase the speed a bit. I'm sure my calves will be feeling the incline tomorrow! I plan on doing "Power Hour" Friday and "Speed Play" on Monday. Thanks again for that link! I love trying new things.

Belinda, that's too bad DH won't be home for your birthday! Keep cleaning girl! You're almost there!

Great workouts gals! I just wonder, between all of us BFL'ers, how many calories we burn each day. The only way I can tell is by the TM because I don't have a monitor...would this be possible for us to do? Say for 1 day, calculate calories burned then post them here and add them up at the end of the day? Am I a dork? :+

Stephanie,
I’m game! :) I wear a Polar F11 heart rate monitor for everything! I used to track calories burned per week for a while…. My heart rate monitor also gives me a weekly total of hours/calories burned on Mondays, so I can post that or daily totals.

Kathy

Kathy, I have been looking for one...don't know what I should get. I guess I should figure out what I would like to keep track of and then go from there? My birthday IS coming up!

Who else would like to participate in the "counting those calories" day?

I'm game Stephanie! I always wear a polar heart monitor for everything as well. I think mine is an F6.

Liann and Kathy, okay, I am seriously looking at the Polar! Thanks! I'll let you know what I come up with! It looks like Target sells them...

What day/date should we do it? Maybe next Monday, that way everyone can plan their WO and be ready to workout really hard?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.