BFL for Tue Apr 01st 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will go to the gym for a run!

Gayle** Those Chili Rellenos sounds delish! I need to give them a try!

Heidi** I hope the second challenge will be just as successful one as the first! I will work harder to reach my goal! I hope you get your workout in today! I am sorry about your DH citizenship! They changed the laws since 9/11! My DH pushing me to get the American since 25 years citizenship! 25 years ago I couldn’t keep my German citizenship! Now you can keep it! How long are you married? Where is you DH from? Hope things work out soon!

Susan** great job on PLB yesterday! My DH gets disappointed in herself when she gets a B on her tests! Awesome job on your test! You are an inspiration, girl! It is tough going to school and having a family! I hope you glass last night wasn’t to boring?

Amelia** great job on your workout yestrday! You are doing so good!

Hi to everyone that follows!
Have a great day and workout! BBL!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi girls,

I am done with iTrain 19! WOW! What a sweat fest! No hills!:) I love that one!

DH wants to take me to Lago di Garda /Gardasee (Garda Lake)Italy this weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)! I am so excited! My younger sister is down there now! I love Lago di Garda and off course the shopping! Very beautyful! Gardasee is only 100km from Milan and 130 km from Venice! I really have to watch what I eat in Italy! I have never eaten better Pizza other than Italy!9 :* I do have to double up my workouts this week! LOL! Oh, I am so taking my dogs with us!

Have a great workout!
Belinda

Good Morning Ladies,

Today is 4DS Kickbox and legs.

Belinda - How exciting!!! A trip to Italy. Have a great time.

BBL,

Carolyn

Belinda, how exciting! Italy for the weekend. I hope your determination will help keep me motivated this round.

As I read yesterday's posts, you are all so pumped! AWESOME! I'm sure we'll all make progress over the next few months!

Today should be cardio, so I tried Basic Step, which was about as low impact as I thought I could get, but no go. So I did Coremax, the first sequence and Total Body Stretching, also the first sequence. I'll be out of the office today visiting a customer, so I should be able to get in a stroll with the dog this afternoon. Not exactly HIIT, but I'm doing the best I can. It's amazing how one little piggy can throw plans aside.

BBL with personals. Hope everyone has a great workout. Sending out lots of clean eating vibes to all!

Good morning ladies!

I took your advice and did ABS first! I'm starting this Challenge out right! Then I jogged 2 miles. Ohhhh how I want to put a big old ZERO at the end of that TWO (20 miles) -- but you all would know I was teasing since it is April Fools Day! :)

After reading Gayle's story yesterday (and after I stopped laughing) I made the Chili Rellonos too -- my husband LOVED them!! And me too!!

Be back later to chat!
Michelle

Hi girls,

I am getting ready to take my dogs for a walk! If you want to check out what lake garda looks like, here is the website! http://www.gardalake.it/

Sherry** you still get a good workout with Basic Step! It’s a nice low impact workout! I like BS it’s a fun one! I am very excited to go to Italy for the weekend! I have to double up my workouts the next few day’s!

Carolyn**we always have fun in Italy! Lots to see and do down there! And of course good food and wine! I will drink the wine! LOL! Enjoy 4DS Kickbox and legs today!

Michelle** awesome job on your run this morning! Good for you working your abs first! I still have to do mine later! I ran out of time! LOL!

Have a great day!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Oh, what a life, hugh! Belinda gets to go to Italy! I’m JEALOUS!!! LOL But happy for YOU, Belinda! Great job on iTread 19!!!!!!!!

First off, I’m glad you all get a good laugh from me and my ‘escapades’! I do have to say that the umbrella story WAS QUITE FUNNY! LOL And the Rellenos was well worth the wait! (I just had a piece for breakfast.)

Sherry-I hope that little piggy feels better soon! Maybe a PEDICURE will heal it faster? What do you think? LOL

Carolyn-good workout!!! DOMS tomorrow?

Michelle-would you agree that the Rellenos dish would be nice to take to a group meeting, cut up into smaller squares? GOOD WORKOUT even without the 0 on the end!

OK! I was up early again. Did iTread 13 and Boot Camp (the original) abs 2 TIMES! Can you say OUCH! On that iTread….the furthest I’ve done with that workout is 2.83 miles. The other day, I set a goal to reach 2.9 miles. This morning, I was close….2.87! I was running sooooooo fast during the last 2 sprints….I hit speed 9.0 and 9.4 on them and really hit the mark! Next time…I’ll take the earlier sprints a bit faster and maybe hit my distance speed on that one!

OK….kids have a half day, so I don’t work. I’ll get them on the bus, then I’m hitting the store really quick to pick up lunch stuff (and cat food….poor kitty doesn’t have any food). Dave’s DS and the ex’s DS are both coming here so I’ll be with BOYS all day. I may or may not get on the PC, depending on what they are doing!

Gayle

Oh Belinda!!! I'm so jealous. Garda Lake looks absolutley beautiful!! Have a great time. Take lots of pictures so we can see:)

Carolyn

Good Morning,

Belinda, thanks for the kind words..you are so sweet. Your trip sounds just wonderful!!! Great run! I just got a treadmill this past weekend so I will have to invest in some Itreads... I have many Icycles and love them. Which Itreads are your favs??

Hi Carolyn,Stephaie, Sherry, Michelle-great start girl!! I am starting out fresh too!
Gayle, Kathy, Amelia, Melissa HI!

I have some good DOMS in my lb..it feels good though. Today is PUB and a walk.

bbl after my wo.

Hey girls,good morning!

Today is a powerwalk on the TM watching Becoming jane since I didn't get in it yesterday after doing PH Ub+abbs. I was just too dang tired,PH is so intense!

I just read yestedays post,If anybody pops in while Im typing this Good Morning and I will bb after my workout;-)

Belinda,im so excited for you! I may have to fold myself up and hide in your luggage,LOL. You wouldn't mind would you?;-) Have a wonderful time,you deserve it. Im sure you will be walking alot while your there so I wouldn't worry about gaining anything!

Michelle-Awesome Job on PUB yesterday and Awesome job on your run this morning. I too find it easier if I work my abbs first,those pesky thing! I will let you know how Becoming Jane is, I hope its good because im walking to it today! (don't want to fall asleep on the TM,LOL)

Sherry-You too! Great job on PUB yesterday! I had to do something different so I pulled out PH UB instead,LOL

Heidi,I too will make some black eyed peas and brown rice this week and will freeze leftovers.I too look forward to getting back on track. Great workout yesterday!

Melissa-I think I made that bananna bread wrong? I kinda, sorta didnt follow directions to a 'T'. instead of folding in the egg whites towards the end,i mixed them,added all the wet ingredients to them(like the dry)and then folded all of that in with the dry x(. The bread turned out ok,just not very fluffy...Is it suppose to be fluffy or thick? Oh,well...its good:9. What kind of protien do you eat with it?

Carolyn-I wish you luck with your new challenge! I too have people that laugh at me if I even mention the word Cathe...my family thinks it 'cute' that I work out x(. I don't think people know just how serious these workouts are? anyhoot, i hope you come back from your vaction refreshed aready to bring it on,LOL;-)

Susan-Good luck with your challenge,you mentioned yesterday that you have a test you had to study for? Are you in college?

Stephanie-sorry to hear your doc says no more squats,i think i would be happy too,LOL. I had doing lower body! but like you say,there are plenty of lb workouts to do instead. I wish you the best with you back issues and hope it heals up for you nicely.

ok,i know ive missed some but i promise I will bbl :-(

Hey to everybody:)

Morning!
I just wanted to check in real quick. This morning I ran 2 miles - did RPM (spinning DVD) - then ran another 3.1 miles. What a fun workout!!!

I also wanted to say that I saw 21% bodyfat on my Tanita scale yesterday! WooHoo, it's usually about 2-3% higher than a caliper test (which I've had done a few times by a Personal Trainer).

Here's a question for you all that measure your bodyfat....what do you use? A scale? Or do you use calipers on yourself?

Be back later for personals,
Kathy

Hello and Goodmorning to you all,

Belinda: Awesome job on your iTread 19! Wow how exciting for you to get away for the weekend! Enjoy your trip!

Sherry: Does walking your dogs bother your toe? Are you wearing some sort of brace on it? At least you got in some sort of workout today so you should feel good about that. :)

Carolyn: Have a great workout with 4DS kickbox and legs! }(

Michelle: Great job on getting to those abs first. A two mile run is not too shabby! Great job!

Gayle: Ohhh nice run and those abs are going to be sore tomorrow!}(

Susan: Have a great workout with PUB. Don't you just love those DOMS after doing PLB!? :p Oh...your going to be a big fan of iTreads! I am hooked for sure! It is the beginning of the month and I have 3 credits for new ones. What to pick....hmmmm any suggestions Kathy and Gayle?

Amelia: Don't forget your abs first!:+ Have a great workout with your Powerwalk.}(

Kathy: Yahoo! Nice job and feeling being down another % or 2 on BF. :7 Great job on your cross-training workout this morning.

Ok....Now for my workout!

PH and abs...maybe the BC abs like Gayle.}(
If I can later I will add a cardio run...TM or outside if it isn't raining.

BBL Heidi Have a great day everyone!

OK, Heidi. If I had to pick JUST ONE iTrad workout what would it be? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....may I suggest Set 25, Top 40, 40 minutes. It's hilly, which I like, but not KILLER hilly. Other than that, again, if FORCED to choose, I'd pick any of the 60 minute workouts because it's like getting 3 workouts in 1...you can either do the first half, the second half, or both together! How's that!

Now....I'm heading over to iTrain myself to shop. I have 5 credits! ACK! Plus the NEW ones coming from this month! OH!!! And I think I read that your credits will NOW HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON THEM!

Gayle

Belinda – Have a great time in Italy! Wow, I’m definitely jealous, lol! I’ll look at that website tonight when I get home, I bet it’s beautiful!

Sherry – I’m so sorry the toe is still bothering you. Yeah, it’s surprising how much we use them in balance and everyday activities. I hope you have a nice walk with the dog this afternoon.

Carolyn – Enjoy your workout!

Michelle – Great job on the run! LOL, you’d be surprised how easy it can be to increase your mileage. I’ve been doing distance since 2005 (which includes the injury downtime). Back then I never thought I’d get further than a 10k. It took me about 12 weeks to build up to running 15 miles so it just took time, that’s all. ;)

Gayle – GREAT run! Wow, you were really MOVING on those sprints! I still have 5 or 6 iTrain credits to use, too. Yeah, I think the time limit on them now is 60 days (which sucks, lol). I was very disappointed with last month’s offerings, I’m hoping this month is better. Oh, I actually have a digital caliper set somewhere in the house, I may have to dig around in the boxes in the storage space. ;)

Susan – Enjoy your workout, too!

Amelia – Yeah, it irritates me when people just don’t get it….that you can workout at home and be in great shape. When I tell people I have tons of workout DVDs they think along the lines of Richard Simmons and Denise Austin (although they have put out some good ones too!) When I say they’re advanced you can just see that they don’t believe me, lol. I’ve actually lent some out just to make a point!

Heidi – Enjoy your workouts and I hope it’s not raining for your run this afternoon! DH set me up so I can use the TV speakers for my earphones on the treadmill. I plug a stereo cord in the speakers connected to the TV and run it to the audio input on my treadmill and then I plug my earphones into the earphone jack on the treadmill and listen. It’s still a little low but it’s quieter than turning up the volume on the TV to hear it over the treadmill, lol.

Kathy

Kathy-I just checked the iTrain site and I now have 7 SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN credits! LOL I put 5 things in my cart, and assuming I actually KEEP them there and buy them, I've saved 2 for this month's new ones. Which BETTER be BETTER than last month's!

Gayle

Hello,

I am back from my workout. I am shaking like crazy!!!! That was one tough workout! I guess it was the speed at which the reps were done not so much as the weights used. Talk about muscle confusion! }(
As for the weights I used...Mostly what Cathe used. I went a little lighter on the rows (30BB) and on the split lunges (25BB). This Power Hour had a great ab workout too so I guess I will do Gayle's ab workout tomorrow!;-)

Thanks Gayle for the input on the iTread 25. I will have to check these out after my shower. Oh and breakfast/snack. I am starving now!!!

Kathy: We still haven't fixed the problem with the tv but I hope to by this weekend. For now I will just stick with the itreads or outdoor running. Speaking of outdoor running I think it looks like it is clearing a bit. My goal is to get out for a run after I cook dinner for the gang.

Gayle,Kathy, Susan and Amelia: Have fun picking out some iTreads! :D

BBL Heidi

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! I am done with PS back abs (I love that one!)+ Total Body Stretching!

My DH is a runner and he wants to try iTrains! Do you think iTrain 25 would be a good one for him? Or me? LOL!

Off to the shower and get dinner started! I will be back for personals!
Belinda

Hey! I woke up this morning to NO DSL!!! I immediately called the 800 number just knowing I was going to get a person from a foreign country who can't understand me and vise-versa. Luckily I got a pleasant man from Carlisle Pennsylvania! (Gayle, I thought of you!) We could understand each other too! I was on the phone for over an hour and it came down to him not being able to help me. So I spent the morning PACING! I didn't know what to do! Is anyone else that dependent on the internet? I was wondering what you all were up to and I missed you guys! Finally around 11:30am it just started working! YEAH!

I ended up doing PLB, without the squats. It was a good one!

I will be back later after I eat lunch and read this mornings posts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.