BFL Thursday....8/7

punka274

Cathlete
yay,its thursday! Almost friday!!!

Good morning girls!

Today is a cardio day and hopefully i can throw some abb work in there! Im just not feeling 'exercisy' today;) I had to make myself do a run interval yesterday.

everybody have a great day:D

Hi and good morning to you all,

Hello Amelia: How are your legs doing today!?

Yesterday was a bust for me when it came to getting in my workout. I left the house at 7am and went to work early. I then came home and went out breakfast with DH...or should I say attempted to. We took the van to test drive it after it came back from the garage. Well we sort of broke down on the highway. Luckily we could manage to get back home again.
We went right back out but in my new car and went shopping for house stuff. BOY I didn't realize what a shopper my DH was!!! We about filled the car with stuff!!!

Desk for the boys room with chair
Chair for DH's new desk.
A shelf unit for the first bath
Blankets
Yard mulch and arbors

I almost got a new phone....mine is on the fritz AGAIN!!! Can't they just make a phone that is reliable!!! I did get puzzle mats for the cellar workout area. I will have to test them out today for sure!

Anyway...here I am waiting for DD to get ready to head to the lab. We were going to a waterpark but it looks like it will be another lousy day.

Today's workout:
PLB and some ab work
Will also add in a run.

I hope that you get in your workout today. Cardio you say...how about a fun step workout. This always makes me smile and it wakes you up too. ;)

Hello to all who follow! Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good morning girls,

I am back from Santa Fe! I ended up in the ER on Tuesday! I have swimmers ears! My ears are swollen and I can't hear! I am making another doctors appt. here! Not sure if I can fly on Saturday! The pain in my ears are so bad, I have to take pain killers! I haven't done a workout since Monday! I wished the med. would start working! I have been taking it since Tuesday!

Morning!
Amelia – Some days it’s just tough to get motivated, ugh. How’s school going for you little one?

Heidi – Wow, you got some great stuff yesterday! I love shopping for new household items, it’s just the putting together stuff I dread, lol. I hope you’re able to get your workout in today with your busy schedule.

Belinda – Oh my! I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble with your ears! Did you get it from swimming and plane rides?

Today I warmed up with segments 1 & 2 of Core Blast + Muscle Max + ran 2 miles using most of an iTread. I’m going to take the next couple of days as rest days before the race. I looked up the weather again for Sunday and the temps are only supposed to hit 80 degrees or low 80’s and sunny. Looks like it’ll be a nice comfortable day if it’s not too humid. Yay!

Oh, I registered for the Philadelphia Marathon yesterday. So after this weekend’s 50k, I have the Marine Corps Marathon on Oct. 26th and the Philly Marathon on Nov. 23rd. There’s only 4 weeks between marathons so it’ll be easier to piggy back them than train for two separate marathons (since I can just taper again after MCM). Hope that makes sense, lol. I’m excited again!

Kathy

Hey ladies! Busy day for me but wanted to check-in! I did PLB today! STILL feeling DOMS from Tuesday's PUB...will be feeling PLB DOMS for a week...went up in weights! Not a lot, but up just the same!

Amelia, did you get your workout in?

Heidi, how was the water park? Did you workout today? Sorry about the van, arg! :mad: Glad you were able to limp it home! Your shopping trip sounded fun! I love to get new stuff for the house! :D

Belinda, OH NO! :( I hope you feel better so you can make your flight! I bet you will feel better tomorrow. Keep us posted! And don't worry about working out, just take care of yourself!

Kathy, I am excited for you! So, this weekend is your 50k...did you know that 50k equals 31 miles?! :eek: Wow, you never cease to amaze me!

What is everyone's workout plans for tomorrow? Tomorrow's rotation states...
60 minute cycle workout (or sub a cardio that is weight bearing)

Finally here!

I did a long power walk with the dog last night for cardio, and that was after PUB in the a.m. I had to be at work early this a.m., so I still need to get in PLB this evening, which might be done shortly here.

Amelia - Yes, some days are hard to get started. But once you get started, you are so glad you did.

Heidi - Too bad about the van. A shopper my DH is not. It is fun to buy all that house stuff. We're on the schedule with PLB and a run, which I'm hoping to get in, too.

Belinda -Ouch! That's not good. I hope it heals for you quickly. You have way too much going on to be slowed down by your ears.

Kathy - You are awesome, woman! 2 marathons! WOW! I'm still working up to a 10K. We'll be cheering for you this weekend. Is it Sat or Sun?

I'll try to stop back by later after my workout(s)!

Hey Sherry! Can you believe it, I'm still up at 9:12pm! You had a great workout yesterday AND today! What are your plans for tomorrow's workout? I'm still pondering.

BTW, Kathy IS awesome!

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.