BFL Thursday 6/12

Sherry K

Cathlete
Good morning all!

Today is LBWO, but it will be done later this evening. A few glasses of wine have me moving a bit slower this a.m. Dinner last night was absolutely delicious! We were there for 3 hours, and it was so enjoyable to have that much time together to just chat and get to know one another better.

I think DH and I will be able to work out the sometimes working out together and sometimes not. He really wants to do this, which should help keep me on track better and hopefully cut back on the emotional eating since he wont’ be lending to bringing that junk into the house. I’ll be able to run for some cardio and he’ll bike. This will be interesting, starting Monday. Psychology is funny. He (we) could start any day, but our minds make it be Monday.

Amelia – Your niece sounds so cute. Good job getting in the late evening workout.

Heidi – My thoughts are with you and your family today. I also like Basic Step when I need an easy day – very easy for me to remember the simple choreography, which is exactly what the mind needs some times while the body needs exercise.

Connie – 80% is great! Keep up the good work. Hope your knee feels better. Did you go shopping on a full tummy? When you are hungry is the most dangerous! As for the blasts only, I wanted a quick intense workout, and I got it.

Gayle – I feel for you and your friend’s family. Using that motivation for strength rather than wallowing in despair is exactly what K would admire you for.

Kathy – Hope your mouth is feeling better today. Your workout yesterday was . . . WOW!

Belinda – From a few days ago, no, we’re not moving. We have lived here for years and have watched the value of our home drop about 30% from what we bought it for. We’re not going anywhere anytime soon.

Have a hard, sweaty workout and a clean-eating day!

Hi, Sherry. Dinner last night sounds great!!! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! I laughed when you said about psychology and starting Monday! lol So true, isn't it???

OK....I did have a "hard sweaty workout", not it's time to work on the "clean-eating day", Sherry! LOL

PLB in the bag. Including the floor work and an added leg extension chapter of my own!

LAST DAY OF WORK FOR ME!!!! Last school lunch of the school year. The kids have a full day today; half days on Friday, Monday and Tuesday then it's summer vacation, BABY!!! YEAH!

Off to get the kids drinks (baked them hot cinnamon rolls and turkey bacon this AM). When they get on the bus, I'm making a pot of BFL-friendly chili. YUM!

Gayle

Good Morning girls:)

Today is also a LBWO ugh,im no looking forward to it either,LOL! Im also doing a 40min doggie walk here shortly! The itread i did yesterday was so much fun,and challenging too!

Sherry-i know what you mean on the emotional eating,i had alittle cut back yesterday,i ate my last meal but had a little 'extra' after that:-(. Oh well i will live and learn,right:) Your dinner sounds great last night,you guys went to the melting pot right?

Gayle-Great workout!! I may do plb today. And YAY on the last day of work for you!!

hey to everybody that follows!

Good Morning Ladies,

Once again this has been a crazy week. My DD had her birthday sleep over on Tuesday with 8 girls. What was I thinking??? They did have a great time.

We got the call at 12:45 this morning that my FIL passed away. His heart had stopped. I guess your body can only take so much. Even though my DH saw that the end was near, I think his mom was in complete denial and now is in total shock. She said he had a good day yesterday.

I probably won't be able to check in for a few days. Arrangements and all that need to be made. Hope to see everyone again on Monday.

Take Care,

Good morning! My marathon shopping went pretty well. In fact it was better than expected, even with the few tough moments. The only thing I'm lacking now is a pair of casual black sandals, and those aren't of huge importance. I got some awesome new workout shoes (they're running shoes) by Nike. I got the Air Pegasus and they feel fantastic!

This morning I'm full of aches and pains. My knees are sore from all the walking. x( So while I am excited to baptise my new w/o shoes, it'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I've got a Walmart run to do this morning and then I'll be standing for a few hours for the jewelry show.

I need to take a couple minutes this morning to get a menu planned, but I'm feeling focused and motivated. Nothing like trying clothes to put things into perspective....

Sharry~ I did indeed leave the house with a full tummy. Shopping took 11 hours though. We ate out twice, but I'm proud of the choices I made at those meals. They wouldn't be considered BFL-friendly but they were far, far, far better than most. ;) I'm glad your dinner was so much fun! I think your separate cardio deal with DH should work well for you.

Gayle~ Whoohooo for last day of work and almost last day of school!!

Amelia~ Great job on that itread!

Carolyn~ I'm so sorry to hear abour your FIL's passing. I'm keeping him and his whole family in my prayers. *hugs*

Time for AM yoga. Hopefully I'll get some of this soreness worked out. Then it's off to Walmart and back to a couple stores at the outlet mall. It never ends...lol.

Hey girls,just a quick pop in! I finished my doggie walk and i plan on doing plb this evening,after dh goes to work.

I wanted to share the results of my measuring with you guys:) My BF% is down 4%:)7),my hips and legs are down a half a inch, everything else is the same except for my arms,ther UP a quarter?? I guess my biceps are getting bigger,LOL! And the weird thing about all of this is that the scale is up 4lbs since my last measurement,a month ago?

Its very exciting to see some results after all my hard work:) I think its the powerwalking and run intervals;-) my eating isn't great all the time either,but i try!

ok,bbl:)

Morning!
Sherry – I’m so glad you enjoyed your dinner out!

Gayle – The boys breakfast sounded so good! Yay ! Enjoy last day of work!

Carolyn – I am SO sorry to hear about your FIL. I hope the arrangements go smoothly and know that we’re thinking of you and your family.

Amelia – Which iTread did you try out? I’m so happy you enjoyed it! Great job on the body fat loss!!! I’m also in the same boat, my body fat dropped a bit (my Tanita said 20.0%) but the scale has stayed about the same as last week. I haven’t measured in a while but I can see a little more definition.

Connie – Yay! Sounds like you got lots of good stuff yesterday! It’s great that you were able to find a comfy pair of running shoes! I bought a pair of Saucony running shoes (my first purchase in that brand) and they came in the mail yesterday. I wore them when I walked the dog last night but didn’t try them out on the treadmill this morning.

I ran 6 miles this morning which included doing four Yasso 800 repeats (6.6 mph for 4:33 - 5.0 mph for 3:00, repeat three times) and the last two challenges of Cardio Coach Vol. 7. I also tacked on two segments of Core Blast (med ball + floor). I felt great after and can tell my endurance is picking up.

Kathy

Hi to you all,

Just quickly checking in...

Carolyn: So sorry to hear about your FIL.:-(
My thoughts and prayers to your family.

Hello to everyone I missed. I have to make this short.

No workout today...yet. I have been rushing around like crazy this morning.

Now it is time to get ready for the funeral. I will be back later this evening.

Take Care and have a great workout and day.
Heidi

Hi girls,

SORRY, for not checking in yesterday! I was gone all day! I went to a girl friends house and stayed all day/night! We had a lot of fun! I did do CTX Kickbox yesterday, but didn't do my shoulder workout! So today I did GS Shoolders/ MIC Shoulders + GS Triceps/MIC Triceps! Tonight I will do Cormax 3 and yoga!

Carolyn** I am so to hear baout your FIL! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! ((((((HUGS)))))

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Carolyn-I'm so sorry about DFIL. Prayers, thoughts and hugs to the whole family!!!

QUick post for me again.

Meals so far today:
M1: L-glutamine in a Myoplex Lite shake
M2: Oatmeal with 2T ground flax seed
M3: 1C grapes and a weight watchers 2 points bar
M4: 1 C blueberries on 1/2C 2% cottage cheese (YUM)
planned M5: Tuscan Chicken Soup
planned M6: string cheese and a low carb wrap

Headed out to a baseball game very soon!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.