BFL for Thursday 14

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I had a good night sleep last night! I slept for 6 hours without waking up once! I making another appt. to see a doctor tomrrow! My ears are still not 100%! I am almost out of my meds! LOL! Workout wise I think I still will take it easy! Maybe for cardio I will take a 30 min.walk or do a yoga DVD? Yesterday Dh and I went school cloth shopping for our niece (she is 12 years old). My sister doesn't have a lot of money! We bought her 2 pairs of jeans, 2 very cute winter and a winter coat! Cassandra likes Hanna Montana stuff and I was suprised I found some stuff in our PX here in Grafenwoehr! It was a lot of fun! I really hope she likes it!

Good Morning girls!

Belinda-how sweet of you to go school shopping for your niece! I also had some help with school clothes...my mom,mil and my sister! It feels good to know that in these hard times,family is there to help. Im sure your sister appreciates it! Glad to here your taking it easy today with your workouts! Let us know what the doctor says!

Today is GS legs(ugh)i hate doing LB! Im not sure if iam going to go heavy with it or not....i usally lift around 55lbs for my squats and around 35lbs for my lunges. Ive read several different threads on this forum and some aricles on how if your an hourglass shape you should take it easy on your LB during weight lifting? mmmmmm,im still skeptical because ive lost alot of weight by lifting what i lift! Of course i haven't lost any 'real' weight since march of last year!

I may sign up for the nutrition manager this week! Anybody here have it?

ok,everybody have a great day and i will bbl

Good morning! I'm at work...didn't have time to check-in from home! I only have a minute! MIC DONE!!! That one is LONG! and HARD!

Belinda, hope you feel better soon! :D

Amelia, I hate LB too! :mad: GS Legs is HARD! I have nutrition manager. It's a commitment, in that I mean you have to log your meals daily! Which is difficult for me, but they have great menu plans. Try it for a month and see how you like it.

gtg...Doc is coming! :eek:

Last edited:
Morning Stehpanie....i think i will give the NM a try! I need somthing to help me stay on track with my eating...as soon as something happens in my life my eating is the first to suffer?

ok,not to get in that workout!

Hi and Good Morning,

Belinda: I am glad to hear that you are sleeping better! This makes the world of difference. What a great aunt you are! My aunt used to do the same with me and we
had a great time. ;)

Amelia: You can do this! Just get to it! You really lift heavy too!
I have been eyeing the NM but it still has some kinks to workout so I have been holding off.

Steph: GREAT JOB! Just the title is scaring me! ;) My legs and arms are just so darn sore! Any recommendations for an alternative to MIC?

Hello to Sherry, Kathy and Jay! Hope you are doing well. Hello to all who follow!

Working on the third floor again today...maybe this is why my upper is sore. ;)

BBL Heidi

Morning Ladies,

Today will be cardio for me. I too am sore today.

Heidi - I don;t have MIC either so I may do BM2 or a Cardio Fusion premix.

I had a wild hair two weeks and I order myself a TroyLite Barbell Set. I have wanted one for a long time so I close my eyes and hit the order button really fast. It came to other day. My first workout was a nightmare. I did PLB and I just couldn't change the weights fast enough. I have since used it for GS LEgs and GS BSB and I really like it. The weight seems more evenly distributed and I can actually lift a little heavier with the barbell. I ordered an extra set of 10 lbs weights to go with it.

Has anyone preordered STS? I can't figure out the 1RM. Any suggestion are welcomed on how to do the 1RM.

BBL,

Hi Carolyn,

Those workouts the last couple of days really got me good!

Nice pick on your BB! I did preorder STS but with my current abilities I am starting to wonder if I should have. I am nervous about all the jumping and heavy cardio work I have been seeing in the Blog. I can't do some of those moves! If I had a trampoline maybe....;)

Suggestions for entering 1RM info.

I used my current weight sheets for some to see how it would turn out. It also had the type of exercises ie: shoulder, back, chest etc so it was easier to find in the massive exercise list.

Enter the Workout Manager Log in if you aren't currently
Go to 1RM in the tab section, if you haven't entered anything yet it will be blank. There might be a button on this screen to enter or create 1RM. Otherwise use menu to the left and hit ONE REP MAX CALCULATOR

First choose type of exercise from ALL, OR LIMITED TO..., OR BY EQUIPMENT USED.

Enter Weight used at the bottom of screen and then the number of REPS

Hit Calculate

You should get numbers in the 1RM column for your results. You can save this or change the amount of weight and Reps and recalculate before saving.

Later when you figure out that you can either lift heavier or need to go lighter, you can always go back and re-enter this information to get different percentages for your 1RM

Once you save this information you can go to the tab that says 1RM and here it will show your exercises that you saved with the 1RM information.

I hope this makes sense and helps. ;)

Back to work!
BBL Heidi

Last edited:
Good afternoon ladies,

still no workout for me! I took a nap after lunch and didn't wake up until 5 p.m.:mad: I slept for 4 hours!

Heidi** I also preodred STS! I was laughing about you may need a trampoline for STS! When did you read about all those jumps? I am not gonna drive my self crazy about heavy cardio! I am glad you really like the rotation!

Carolyn** glad you like your new BB set! Nice job on your workout!

Amelai** way are you so worried? Didn't you just lost like over 9 pounds! You are doing great, girl! Great job on GS legs today!

Stephanie** WTG on MIC! That one is a tough one!

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Late checking in again. I can not get to the computer this morning. Argue with my DH again.

Today's plan

iclimb set 1 and i strength set 1

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Jay:)

Belinda-yeah,maybe i should cut myself some slack! I haven't really been counting calories this week though...maybe thats what has got me stressed? I just added up my calories for today and it wasn't bad...my DH says that i have OCD,LOL...mmmmm maybe i do?;):D

Hey to everybody......just skipping by......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.