BFL for Sun Jun 15th 2008,

Hey Belinda,good morning:) Enjoy your rest day!

I ended up only doing a 40min dog walk yesterday,no run interval:-( just too darn lazy...we didn't really do anything yesterday but go to walmart and get some much needed grociers:+

Today is a high step workout either HScircuit or challenge,not sure yet! I may even do HST, Im not sure when i will be able to do it either because were taking the kids to the beach in a little while so there is no use doing it right now,then taking a shower to go to a lake(yuk,lake water) so i guess i will do it this eveing when we get back!?

oh,and i promise i won't forget my sunscreen,LOL:+

ok,enough rambling bbl:)

Good morning everyone.

Happy Father's day to all the DH's and dad's.

Belinda - Enjoy your rest day. Same here.

Amelia - Enjoy the beach, and glad you are brining the sunscreen this time. I saw you post about BF% on the OD. Sound like you are going the right direction - down! Keep up the great work.

Kids decided that the appropriate gift for dad was a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. When DH and I started dating, his dad owned a Baskins, so the kids hear the stories all the time. the rest of the day is unplanned, and I kind of like it that way. Taking it easy today, because tomorrow I start hitting it real hard.

BBL! Enjoy your day - whatever you do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.