BFL - Saturday April 26

Morning everyone!
Melissa - I'm so sorry you weren't able to get into the July RT. :( You'll have to let us know how you like your new exercise bike though!

Congrats to Gayle & Carolyn for being quick with the typing fingers yesterday. Yikes, that was stressful when the Server Error kept coming up! I think I pressed back and enter about a hundred times before it took (or at least it felt like it, lol!) I didn't realize how much I wanted to go until I couldn't get the registration to go through and how relieved I was when it did! ;)

Yesterday we left right after registration and didn't get home until after 9 pm. We found some nice biking gear at Performance Bike and then walked around IKEA for awhile. We found a good coat rack that DH is going to put together later. Right now the dining room chairs seem to be the favored place to hang coats. This house has a tiny coat closet and I have to get in there and toss all the old ones to make room. UGH. Good thing warm weather is here!

Oh, we also had a heck of a time finding the packet pickup place for the duathlon. We barely made it there in time (with about 10 minutes to spare). The packet pickup place was different than the actual race start so we drove down there as well. VERY NICE! It's a huge community center that's down by the Delaware river. I just hope I can find my way back tomorrow morning for the race, lol.

I should say morning to everyone, I'll have to go back and read yesterday's posts to do more personals later. I *think* I have a swimming lesson this morning. I didn't hear either way last night so I'm just going to show up and if she's not there....swim for a bit anyway.

Kathy

Good Morning!

Kathy, you had a busy day yesterday! It's always nice to get out of town though! Glad you found your biking gear! Just in time for tomorrow! What time do you have to leave the house for your duathlon? What is your goal time? I wish you GREAT luck! I will be there at the finish line! If I could, I'd be with you during the race, but you would leave me in the dust and the paramedics would show up...it wouldn't be a pretty scene! ;)

I am going to do "Power Play" from Shape...the one Kathy gave a link to. It's 30 minutes and looks pretty good! I am also going to tack on Shoulders/Calves/Core because I never got around to it on Wednesday. I also need to make my bread and pancakes...never got around to that either!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

bbl

Morning Ladies,

Kathy and Gayle - Holy Cow!!That was the most stressful situation I have ever been in. I am still trembling thinking about registration.
I am very excited about going and I have my friend coming with me. I remember "seeing" both you at the RT last year, but I don't think I actually met you. Looking forward to "meeting" both of you:)
Are either of you going up on Thrusday? Did you take Cathe's Friday morning step class last year and are you going to take it this year? I would love to take her Friday am class. I'll have to wait and see when Carrie can leave. She has 3 little ones. Also, how do we get from the hotel to the gym on Friday morning? I assume there is no bus for that.

Melissa - I am so sad that you didn't make it in. You should definitely try for the August one. I'll miss you there. I saw that Erin got in for this trip.

Stephanie - Have fun with your workout!

Today I will do double cardio from 4DS. I have lot of graduation prep work to do this weekend.

Hello to everyone else.

BBL,

Good morning BFLers!!

Kathy - I am more disappointed today than I was yesterday..;( . What's killing me is that I stopped trying at 12:06, assuming that it was sold out by then based on last year. It didn't even dawn on me until later in the day that it probably took longer for it to sell out this year because of the server issue. I might have made it in if I'd just kept trying. I'll try for the August. I really wanted to meet you, Gayle and Sue and see Carolyn again. Glad to hear you had a nice day yesterday. I wish there was an Ikea near me! GOOD LUCK tomorrow!! We'll all be cheering you on!!

Stephanie - are you baking today? DD has a friend over for the day so I ran out to the grocery store last night so that I could bake applesauce banana bread and make some banana protein pancakes. Have a great day!

Carolyn - are you still on Cloud 9???!!! I'm so glad that you got in! I saw that Erin got in, too! You guys are going to have a blast. I was looking at the slide show of the 2007 RT last night and every time I saw a picture with you and Erin in it it made me so sad. Well, happy then sad!

I'm going to do MM in a few minutes and then when DH gets my bike together, I'm going to try it out!

Have a great day everyone and I'll BBL!

Good Morning girls!

OH man do I feel like CRAPx(! Body aches and a sore throat:-( I took some tylenol sore throat action liquid stuff so i hope it helps....unfortunaltly i didn't realize that it was NIGHTIMEx(x( i took it at 6am this morning:-(. Im drinking some coffee right now so maybe it will pep me up a bit,I'd love to get in a workout today!Its not looking too good right now:-(

im sorry i just don't have time for personals:-(, i will try and bb tommorrow,ok:)

Back again!
Stephanie – LOL! The duathon starts at 7:30 am but we have to be there for a mandantory meeting in the transition area at 7:10. I’m probably going to leave about 5:30 so I have plenty of time to get a good spot for my bike and just chill and maybe read a little. Let me know what you think of the Power Play treadmill workout. I’m thinking of giving it a shot after next weekend.

Melissa – Awwww! I didn’t get through until about 12:08 or so and I thought for sure I was number 200 by then! I was actually shocked when I saw #53! I hope you’re able to get into the August RT. Just enter your info and every time the server error comes up, press back and then hit the submit button again. As long as you don’t hit clear, you shouldn’t have to re-type your info. ;)

Carolyn – I'm going to drive up on Friday morning for the step class. Last year I was able to fit 3 other people in my car (I just swung by the hotel on the way to the gym). I’d be happy to pick you and Carrie up (if she’s coming that early). This year I think I’ll just shower at Cathe’s gym, have lunch, then check into the hotel in the afternoon (instead of driving home again). We’ll firm up times later. ;)

Liann – I’m so happy you were able to get Shelley in! Whew, what a relief, huh?

Sue – Yay! I’m so happy you made it in too! You are more than welcome to ride with me, Carolyn, and possibly Carrie over to Cathe’s Friday morning step class if you’re coming in on Thursday night. Just let me know.

Gayle – LOL, I was grunting like a football player every time the error came up. When I finally got in I forget what I said but DH was laughing because he figured I got in when I wasn’t grunting anymore.

Heidi & Belinda – I wish you could come too!

Amelia – What a beautiful baby girl!!! Congratulations to your family, she’s absolutely adoreable! Oh my, she was a big baby! I hope your sister is feeling wonderful today as well. Oh no, I just saw your post….I hope it’s just exhaustion and you’re feeling better soon. :(

Kathy

P.S. I just talked to the swimming instructor and my lesson is at 3:30 pm. She’s going to lend or give me a swim cap so that saves me a trip to Dicks Sporting Goods to buy something I had no idea about, lol.

Amelia - it just dawned on me that I did not congratulate you yesterday. CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely beautiful! And I hope you feel better as the day goes on.

I'm headed downstairs to get my workout in. It amazes me how much I can get done around here when DD has a friend over to play with! I made muffins for the girls; now have an applesauce banana bread in the oven; I dusted the entire house; cleaned my workout floor; started the laundry. And it's not even 11:00 yet!

Good Saturday Morning Ladies!

Melissa, I am truly sorry about the missed opportunity for the July RT. I did not expect to see the "internal server error". It totally confused me, I thought it may be my public library blocking a purchase but then the librarian pointed out that it was SNM's end. I tried a couple of more times and then started to accept the fact that it wasn't meant to be. (I can't make the Aug RT). But the last time it went through at about 12:12pm. I still kind of find the gushing, shakey reaction by so many people a bit odd. I admire Cathe so much because she's been a part of my life almost daily for years but I have never been an idol worshipper. I just want to work out with Cathe and the flock in a live class. I am flying in early Friday morning from Providence, RI. I'll go directly to the club for some kind of workout and then check in. I am staying at the Residence Inn, I already made an online reservation for a king studio. We can certainly party in my room late night! I'm sure we'll plan on hooking up by midday, Friday.

OK, 12 weeks until road trip.

Today's workout:
Cardio Kicks + MM abs

Nutrition:
M1- Wild blue berry protein pancackes
M2- Low carb yogurt, 1/3 cup Bran buds (need the fibah!)
M3- 4oz turkey burger in ww/flax wrap with shredded garden salad, Ken's light
M4- Myoplex Lite premixed chocolate shake
M5- 4oz mesquite grilled chix, 1 small red potato nuked, 1 cup steamed broccoli seasoned w/ lemon and grated parmesean

I am still hoofing it down to my public library to read my work and personal emails. Life without my laptop has been a challenge.

Have a great weekend everybody, and I'm in for the "Calorie Burn Monday". Maybe we should do that on a regular basis, it's kind of fun!!:)

Sue

Good morning girls,

Today I have I will do legs (maybe B&G! I only have one 10 pound DB) and cardio!

Kathy** Good luck tomorrow!
I wish I could come on the RT, but I have no I idea where I will be in July? I would love to meet you all!

Stephanie** have fun with "Power Play" from Shape!

Melissa** enjoy MM today! (((HUGS))) for not going on the RT!

Carolyn** have fun with double cardio from 4DS!

Amelia** hope you are feeling better!

BBL!
Belinda

Kathy, I really enjoyed Power Play! I went 7 mph, which I had never done before. It was a challenge for me, but you are so much more advanced than I that you should have NO problems!

Melissa, I am getting ready to make my bread too! You are smart getting all your work done early! I hear ya on being able to complete your workout without being disturbed. My DH, bless his heart, ;) stands there and TALKS to me while I'm working out! Up two, down two...will you leave me alone! On Monday while I was running HARD on the TM and trying to concentrate, he brought me a bite-size Snickers bar (my all-time favorite!) and laid it on the ledge of the TM! The NERVE!!! What is his problem? Have a super day!

Sue, Hmmmm, I'll have to pull MM out and do the the abs. Thanks!
What's up with your laptop? I know you said something awhile back, but I can't remember.
Your meals look good too! This may be a stupid question, but how do you wrap the burger? Do you wrap around instead of length-wise? Or do you crumble the meat up and put in down the center of the wrap? I'm ready to try something different.

Amelia, I hope you feel better real soon! Stay awake!

Belinda, hey girl! How's the house coming along? Has DS been helping or is he AWOL? Have a great workout!

Well, need to get my Shoulders/Calves/Core WO finished, make my bread and pancakes, clean house, prepare my SS lesson...

bbl?

Stephanie** great job on your workout! No, DS is not helping much! He is lazy! DH and I had a talk with him yesterday! I still have to go through some cans form my pantry! They have a code instead of an exp. date! I can't figure them out? I have no idea how old they are? I think I will throw them all out! LOL! My laudry roum, kitchen/ pantry 2 batheroom and dinning room are organized/ clean! I am going through everything in the house, I don't leave anything untouched! If I haven't worn or used it in a year it goes!

Beinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.