BFL Monday Monday

Good morning ladies. Anybody else have a tummy ache from all the JUNK yesterday? lol I wasn't even hungry for breakfast this morning, but I made myself eat 2 small protein pancakes to start the metabolism off! lol Let's just say too many cookies last night! HA!

I started off this morning with upper body. I went back to the BFL exercises for these last 2 weeks. I'm really excited about finishing this challenge and looking forward to what's NEXT!

I'm in the kitchen this morning, making all kinds of stuff. I just took out of the oven, mini egg white quiches (yum), and now on the stove are 2 griddles full of protein pancakes. The first batch I processed, I accidently added CHILI POWDER instead of cinnamon! LOL Didn't taste too bad, lol. But I made the other 3 batches the right way!

BBL

Gayle

Good Morning to you,

Hello to everyone! Sorry I didn't get to check back with you all yesterday. Had another one of thoughs days with waking with a headache and just plain busy all day with family and house stuff.

I didn't get to do a workout either!

Great job to everyone who did get in their workouts for the last couple of days!

It is all ice here this morning and again the school hasn't even delayed the start time. What is with them! I think they are very negligent in the safety of the students. Last year this happened and many students got injured just trying to walk into the school. The superintendant then had to call all the parents to apologize for their stupidity. At least I have enough sense to keep my DS home when it is like this. Or wait a couple hours for the sanding trucks to do their jobs. As a matter of fact...not one sander has even come up my road this morning and I have been up since 5am.

All right enough ranting....

Today's Goal: GET IN MY WORKOUT NO MATTER WHAT!
S&H Bi & Tri
abs by B&G
Cardio: Looks like I have Imax 2 on tap for today!

Hi Gayle: :) On no! chili powder in your pancakes!? This is a new one! ;-) You have beaten me to the baking and cooking ahead today for the weeks meals. I am currently waiting for my DS to get ready for school and the sanders to come and do their job. My DD missed her 6am train and then JUST missed her 7am train. (What else is new!) She decided now that she is going to stay home and study for some upcoming tests on Weds.
How did your diningroom come out? Are the chair-rails up? Darn I wish I could decide on what to paint these rooms! It is such a large area with livingroom/den and diningroom open to each other.

I hope everyone gets in their workouts and eats-clean ;-) to recover from their weekend. :7 BBL Heidi

Good morning BFL'ers!!

How are those tummies feeling this morning after your free day? he he!

Okay Gayle -- all I can say is WOW!!!!! Is that Cathe's body you posted on the BFL tracker???? :) Seriously, I am so impressed AND inspired! You REALLY need to be proud of yourself!!

After looking at those photos -- I pulled out my BFL book and re-read it last night!

BBL -
Michelle
P.S. I think you should be wearing that bikini around in public -- even though it is December!! :)

Hi ladies. I have to be out the door, like, 10 minutes AGO!!!!!!! I have 2 quickie errands before I go to school.

Heidi-just pick a color and paint. Then pick the next one. LOL That's what I did. I kept the colors in the same 'warm' family, and I LOVE color, so just doing one at a time worked really well for me. I couldn't imagine thinking of it as a WHOLE PROJECT or else it would never get done!

Michele-thanks for making me spit out my water on the 'bikini in December' comment. AND THANKS for your kind words. I have to be honest, I'm VERY VERY modest, but I just kept going to my PC yesterday and looking at my before nad after pics and I just couldn't believe my eyes. It's FUNNY, how you KNOW the changes are happening, but unless and UNTIL you SEE THEM WITH YOUR OWN EYES, you just don't SEE IT FOR REAL! Thanks again!

OK....now I MUST GO!!!!!

BBL

Gayle

Good Morning, Ladies~ :)

Just checking in. It is really hectic at work this morning. I don't have time to check everyones posts, but I promise I will be back for personal. :)

Just got off the phone w/ the bank. The manager called me (very nice) and reimbursed my son's account 4- of the $32.00 insufficent charges. That makes me feel a lot better. Now he only owes $103-.

Gayle~ I woke up around 3 a.m. this morning w/ a horrible stomach ache. Too much apple pie :9 Pizza for lunch, I don't think I had anything healthy for me yesterday! Oh well, back on track today!

Should it be GS Legs or L&G today? Help me pick! :)
Be back Later

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Ok, I'm back :)

Gayle~ LOL, I did the same thing, but added steak seasoning! That wasted a entire batch of pancakes. Great job on your UB! I have to agree, your pics look great!

Heidi~ My stepson's school is the same way, they would send them to school in a blizzard if they could. Now, my kids school they have delayed for just about nothing! How are you feeling today?

Michelle~ How is your day going? Have a great one :)

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Hi and hello Michelle and Jennifer,

Jennifer: Thanks, I am feeling much better now that my workout for this morning is finished. I did the S&H Bi and Tri. Added B&G abs. I forgot that this upper body workout also included abs...but more is always better right? ;-)

I am sure you feeling a great load off your back with the bank. It always pays to complain! They should have notified you on the first overdraft. How does your son feel about this whole issue? He must be a little embarrassed to say the least.

Michelle: That was pretty funny about the bathing suit thing! :) I am sure if Gayle had warmer weather she may be tempted. Wouldn't it be great to be brave like that model you see on a TV commercial going through the grocery store with a bikini on!;-)

Have a great day! BBL

Hi ladies:

Jennifer - I'm glad the bank is working with you!!

Heidi - WAAAAAY back when I was in school - we had a horrible blizzard during school hours. They didn't let us leave early. By the afternoon the buses couldn't get through, so most of the kids had to spend the night at the school. CRAZY. So, I know back in my hometown they start late and release early all of the time.

Now that I'm in the south -- I wish for those snow day!! It was 80 here yesterday and we were in shorts. Our Christmas tree looks stupid -- all decked out -- I think I'm going to go buy that spray white snow to liven it up!!

Okay -- I didn't get a chance to try the protein pancakes or mini quiches this weekend. I HAVE to do that.

So this morning I was stuck with a serving of egg beaters over one slice of WW toast. For lunch I just had a turkey on WW. Okay, I'm supposed to be having a vegetable with my protein and carb. Ooops I brought a cup of peaches. So now this is going to be two carbs and one protein.

Geez it is going to take me until January to figure out the steps to 4DS and to figure out what I need to pack for lunch!!!! GRRRRR!

Later ladies!
Michelle

I finally managed to get up and get my workout in this morning. I have a hair appt. after work otherwise I probably would have hit snooze a million times like normally. I’m really in a funk lately. Just seemed like I can’t get enough sleep then wonder if I was depressed and I think it’s my job. I actually love or loved my job. For once I had a nice job, was busy, great people, really good pay. Then my boss got a great promotion, and I got 80 hours of work a month added to my plate without more compensation and I’m struggling to keep my head above water. It really is a great opportunity for me and they pay is great overall, but on the other hand, I’m so mentally exhausted. My Dobe puppy is still limping so I guess we'll be off to the vet this week. We just got our cancer dog's treatments cut down to every two weeks which saves us $500 a month and wham another vet bill. Sometimes it's hard to stay ahead.

On a positive note, I took my measurements and my two weeks off didn’t hurt me at all. I didn’t lose any inches, but I didn’t gain any either! So that’s good news.

Gayle: I think I’m just getting old these days. I’m starting to get tummy aches and indigestion on a regular basis…ack, that’s for old people!!! Sounds like I need to go check out BLF tracker too!!

Heidi: Let’s hope most parents are as smart as you. We even had more ice than normal in CA this morning so I’d imagine the real cold states are getting hit pretty good.

Michelle: Hey, it’s progress not perfection! You’ll get there soon!!

Jennifer: That was nice of the bank manager that they were willing to work with you.

Colleen

Hey ladies:

Colleen -- I'm so sorry about the work situation - hopefully all the Cathe workouts will help keep the stress of it under control for you. You know, the stress at work may be what's causing the indigestion -- because we all KNOW it can't be your AGE!! :)

Okay - just had the chocolate pudding from EFL. Yum! Feels like I'm cheating when I'm not !! Okay, have you ladies tried the Berry Dessert Crepes -- seriously, I served this the other night and my husband loved them.

How do you REALLY feel about this book - EFL?? I know that some on the BFL website think we should stick with the basics. Sometimes I agree, it is easier to overeat with these recipes -- however, I feel less of a need to cheat when I'm having pudding and crepes every night. he he!! What are your thoughts?

Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.