BFL for Monday August 18

Good morning Stephanie and all who follows,

sorry I didn't get us started this morning! I went to the doctor this morning and this afternoon I am seeing a NTE doctor in Neustadt! I am a little in a hurry to get my BFL UR workout in! I need to start working out again!

Stephanie** enjoy IMAX2!:eek: I will do that one tomorrow!

BBL after my appointmet!

Belinda, good luck at the doctor! I hope he can "fix" you! Have a great UB workout! I missed you over the weekend! ;)

Hey, did you see my Olympic debut? I won the Bronze medal in IMax 2! Who is going to win the GOLD? :p

Make it a great Monday!

Stephanie congrat on wining the Bronze medal in IMax 2!:eek: I won the Bronze medal in BFL UP!:D Thanks,I will let you know how it went at the doctor! Sorry, I didn't check in over the weekend, I miised you too! I had a blast over the weekend, we stayed up until early moring laughing and dirnking wine!:mad: I didn't drank that much, I only had 2 glasses of wine, my eating is a different story! LOL! We ate a lot! My sisters kept bringing more and more food out! Even DH said he wants to eat a salad for dinner today! LOL!

Off to the shower! I will be back after the doctor!

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Hey Belinda: Good Luck today at the docs!!! Great job getting in your UB workout as well. Nice time with your sisters!

Hello Steph: Sorry I missed you yesterday. That furniture we bought got unpacked and put together the very next day! We are still working on the third floor. The guys are delivering the flooring today between 11-1pm. So I better get in my workout early!
IMAX 2 eh? Is this next on the rotation? This info is down in the basement so when I get down there I just look at the list and go from there.
I never did get in that run or KPC yesterday. Busy with helping DH level floors and cleaning up the mess!
Great job this morning!

Hello to all who follow! Make it a good one!!!

BBL Heidi

Good morning everyone!

Yes, I missed yesterday, too. Shortly here I'll be going for a 4 mile run. Just getting a bit of food in me before I go.

I'm on vacation this week, so I'll only be checking in periodically. We were going to go to the other side of the state and hang out at the beach on Lake Michigan for a few days, but the weather is cool and the water is colder, so we canceled that part. We went to Windsor, Ontario yesterday to hang out for the day. Even took the tunnel so that I could scope out the run. Today we're heading to Frankenmuth, a Bavarian inspired town about an hour north of here. Belinda, you would feel right at home. Later in the week we head to Chicago.

Stephanie - High 5^s on Imax2!

Belinda - Hope the dr. gets it all figured out to get you better.

Heidi - I've wandered from the rotation since I'm trying to be sure to get in my runs.

Amelia - enjoy all those reps in MM!

Not sure I'll be back later. Everyone, enjoy your day!

Done with MM...the dog walk won't happen....she is still limping! Poor thing,guess a visit to the vet will be soon

Im shaking all over:D feels good! I miss the evil smilie:(

ok,everybody have a good day...ive got to get this house clean! High fives on all the workouts today!

Hey all! Home for lunch! Today has been busy at the office! :confused:

Belinda, congratulations on your medal today! ;) You can get back on track this week with eating. You deserve to enjoy hanging out and "partying" with your sis! :cool: Looking forward to hearing good news from the Doc!:D

Heidi, it's 11:59am, did the flooring come yet? :p How 'bout that workout, did you finish with a Gold medal? The house sounds lovely!

Amelia, great job on MM and the walk! Poor puppy! :( I hope nothing serious is wrong! Have you finished cleaning yet? When you're done, you can skip right on over to my house...pretty please! ;)

Sherry, your trip sounds great! That's good too you can scope out your part of the run. Enjoy your trip and relax! You too deserve a break! :)

Well, gotta get in my #3 meal! I'll check back in maybe during the afternoon if I have time! If not, I'll "see" ya around this evening!

Hey ladies!
Sorry I went MIA for a bit. I took a "kind of" rest week last week and I'm ready to start training for the Oct. marathon this week. I'm really, really disappointed that I haven't gotten my old user name back yet. I want to try the new nutrition software but don't want to use this VERY long user name I've created (what was I thinking, lol!) :confused:

Anyway, hope to be checking in more often this week.

Kathy

WELCOME BACK KATHY!!! I missed you and was worried about you!

I'm sure if Chris et al. can fix your user name, they will! Have you talked to them yet?

Good luck and again, glad you're back! :D

Hi,

Hey Kathy! Welcome back! After all that traiing for the 50K you must have really been disappointed that they had to shut down early. You did awesome just the same! You really must have needed some time off I don't blame you a bit! Just glad to hear that you are ok and looking forward to your next race. A MARATHON!!! WOW! I think your name suites you well! ;) I agree with Steph...they should be able to fix this for you.

Hi Steph: Yup the flooring has arrived. It took the guys and 1 &1/2 to haul it up to the third floor. One guy said that after this he isn't going to have to hit the gym. ;)
I had to wait for them to get this finished before even thinking about getting in my workout. Now.....I am too tired from having to go to work and then out to try to get my new phone. I ended up for the replacement option. It still cost me 50 bucks!!! They have you coming and going with all these fake deals of buying into their phone insurance!!! My new phone will arrive tomorrow and then I have to transfer all my info to it from my old one. The only problem with the old one is that the screen went completely white so I can't see the menus. It is useless to me in this state but I can still receive calls just the same.

Well...I guess it is that time for dinner and picking up Miss DD. ;)
Have a great evening everyone!
BBT Heidi

Heidi, LOL on the guy not having to go to the gym! That stinks about the hassle of getting a cell phone replacement! They really try and rake you over the coals, don't they! Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.